Sunday, February 8, 2015

sexamination (part four).

"As in... turn over?" I ask, looking inquisitively at the man in the lab coat.

"If you will," he says, peering over his glasses.  Him and his assistant blow into a new pair of latex gloves, and stretch them onto their hands.  "Flat on your stomach, for now, please."  
I do as I'm told, mind still spinning from the last phase of testing.  "What now," I ponder, the paper beneath my naked body crinkling as I rearrange myself on the examining table.  I lay with my hot cheek against the table, feeling the cool metal through the parchment.  My erect breasts press against it satisfyingly.  I close my eyes for a moment, feeling much more comfortable in this position than the last.  Even so much so, that I long to sneak my hands beneath my pubic bone, and discreetly press myself against them.  Not only do I remain stimulated from the last test, but I can't help but fantasize about what they'll do to me next.  
"If you'll just try to relax for me during this last test," the man in the lab coat says, picking up the clipboard again, and gesturing for the assistant to step in.  "Let me reiterate that we will try to make this as comfortable as possible for you," he goes on, as the woman repositions the lamp so that it points towards my bare ass.  I feel myself moisten, and I've become conscious that I'm wetting the paper beneath me.  
"Alright," I answer, nodding with my ear to the table.  The muscles between my legs tense, as I picture the assistant standing over me, but not in a closed off or tight fashion.  On the contrary, it's as if my pussy is reaching out to her.  Yearning to be touched.  Out of the corner of my eye, I see the man step to the side with his clipboard, pen poised above it.  Then, I feel the assistant's gloved hands part my ass cheeks slightly, and I can feel my face instantly flush red.  I feel a mix of shame and intense eroticism as she does it.  I picture her looking at my rosebud of an asshole under the scrutiny of the examining light, and my pussy floods onto the table.  I feel her fingers pry my cheeks apart, holding them apart while the man in the lab coat inspects it.  He squints towards me, jotting down some notes while balancing his glasses at the tip of his nose.  I can't imagine what he's writing.  What can he tell by looking at the outside of it?  Does he see the opening tense and relax in nervousness?  Is he noting the colour, cleanliness?  I try to think of the last time I... 
Suddenly he nods, and she lets my ass cheeks go.  I breathe a sigh of relief to no longer be under such intense scrutiny.  I see the man pass the woman something, and I crane my neck to see.  "It's just a bit of lubricant," he says, noticing.  "We're going to test some responses, now."  
The man wheels the cart beside the examining table, with its arrangement of gleaming metal instruments.  He hands her one that looks like a small, thin rod with a flared base.  "You may feel a bit of pressure," he says, as I feel the cold, wet metal suddenly touch my sensitive asshole.  The woman uses one hand to pull my cheek to the side, as she uses the tool to spread the lubricant around my opening.  She circles it around the ridges of my puckered ass, as my pussy pulses below it.  "Now, just try to relax.  We're starting very small."
At that, I feel a small amount of pressure against the opening of my ass, and the lubricant allows the tip of the instrument inside. It feels only about as thick as a finger.  To my surprise, she immediately removes it.  To my continued surprise, I want it back, and I long to touch myself.  The woman gives me a very small amount again, dipping only the very tip of the tool just beyond the tight ring of my opening, then withdraws.  My pussy tightens, reaching.  I feel my moisture coat the table.  "Now, just try and relax for us," the man pipes in, adjusting the light above.  "Try to relax as in goes in and out."  I see him lean in towards my ass, squinting through his glasses, holding the clipboard.  I picture the rod peeking in and out of my asshole, and I have the irresistible urge to rub my clit while this is happening to me.  Just then, the woman does it again, and I try to do as he says.  Relaxing it while she moves the tool in and out, despite wanting to clench onto it.  I truly try to manipulate the opening of my ass, almost pushing towards the tool to remain open.  I peek at his expression out of the corner of my eye, and he seems pleased, furiously taking notes.  "Good," he says.  "Very good."
The assistant hands to small rod to the man in the lab coat, exchanging it for something with a little more girth.  "Same idea," he says.  "Just try to relax for us."  I feel my ass cheek pulled to the side, and fresh, cool lube touch my opening.  This time, it feels similar to the width of a couple fingers.  I feel my asshole tight around the apparatus, and I try to relax the muscles.  The woman keeps the tip of the tool inside for a moment, rather than immediately withdrawing it, perhaps realizing this.  I then feel a gloved finger massage the soft skin of the outside of my asshole, while the apparatus is inside it.  My push floods moisture, and I feel my hips grind into the table.  "Just relax," the man intones again.  "We need you to relax, before we can continue."
If I concentrate on pressing my clit into the examining table, then I almost forget about the apparatus inside my ass.  The woman reminds me by suddenly removing it, then reinserting it, just like before.  The man leans forward, looking over his glasses at my loosening asshole.  I picture what he must see at this point: the instrument gliding in and out easily, without any tension, even remaining open despite the tool being removed.  Maybe there's a bit of space developing there, as well.  The opening of my ass now like a pair of slightly parted lips.  
"Lovely," he says, bring me back to the room.  He hands the assistant a larger tool.  At the quick glimpse I catch, it looks the girth of an erect cock.  "Now, don't change a thing.  You're really doing very well so far."  But, I can't help but clench at the thought of this large device entering me.  The woman coats the it with lube, and begins to rub the tip against my opening, pulling a cheek to the side as she does so.  The man places his clipboard on the table behind him, and aids the woman by spread my cheeks apart with his gloved hands, displaying my rosebud to her.  The intense, mixed feeling of erotic shame returns, as I picture the act in my head.  I feel the apparatus probe my opening, barely welcoming the tip past the tight ring of muscle, and the woman's fingers are again rubbing around it to encourage me to relax.  But, I don't know if I can this time.  Don't get me wrong; I want to, desperately.  But, it's so big. 
The technicians both patiently hold my ass cheeks apart and rub the outside of my filled asshole in turn.  I might be able to take it, if I could just stimulate my clit.  My hips press so hard into the table, desperate to feel pressure against my pussy, it'll probably leave bruises.  The majority of the tool hangs out of my ass like an erect tail, only with the soft touch of the woman's hand guiding it into me.  She swirls the tool gently, massaging the walls of my ass open from the inside out.  "Just relax around it," he assures again.  Having had the new tube inside me long enough to get used to its girth, I again make the effort to relax the muscles, almost pushing myself over the apparatus.  The man holds my ass cheeks apart firmly, making it easier.  "That's it.  Very good."
The woman now takes the chance to remove it, just like before.  A moan leaves my mouth, feeling its absence.  Then, I feel it again, pressing.  I try to remember not to tense as she does it.  I take it surprisingly easily.  My pussy gushes onto the table, and I continue pressing my pelvis against the hard metal.  "Now, keep it open and soft..." He starts, but I'm already doing it.  My asshole must be nice and worked in.  In and out it goes.  "Just hold still.  Don't move.  Don't tense.  Perfect."  He drones, talking as much to me as to himself, at this point.  I feel the device moving inside my asshole with ease, as I try to do as the man says.  I picture my asshole spreading so nicely over the rod, without any tension or movement despite it being removed or filling me, and I feel myself bearing down to come.  I desperately press my pelvis into the paper covered table, and I feel my lubricated lips satisfying slide apart, so that my clit rubs directly against it.  Fuck.  I try to balance the tightness of my hips pressing forward, and the increasing looseness of my ass.  Fuck, fuck, fuck.  I groan loudly, everything contracting at once, curling to the side until I rest into a fetal position.  She withdraws.
My eyes open, gasping, breathing.  My two technicians remove their gloves.  The man makes a few last notes, and the woman helps me into a sitting position, legs once again hanging off the edge of the examining table.  
"Very good, Janet," the man in the lab coat muses, nodding as he writes.  He then looks up from his clipboard, addressing me directly.  "I believe that's it.  Please see the receptionist outside for your compensation."
"Thank you," I call behind them as they exit.

"Here you are," the receptionist says, handing me the cheque.  "Thank you for participating."  I consider the denomination of three hundred dollars in my hand, turning to walk out, but stop myself.  I turn back to her desk.
"Um... do you have any other studies coming up?"

No comments:

Post a Comment