Thursday, February 12, 2015

valentine's surprise.

"Hmm... What could it be?"  I tease my hubby, Mark, winking as I open his Valentine's gift.

I peel the cellophane wrapping paper back, revealing something pink.  "How appropriate," I remark at the colour, expecting a delicious treat of some kind.  But, when I open the rest, I realize that it's not chocolates or candy at all.  I have to squint to read the label, not exactly realizing what it is yet, only seeing two pink strips of padded, soft material with plastic rings, and Velcro on each end.  
"Love Cuffs," I read aloud.  "Ooo!  Wow, baby.  Are these what I think they are?"
"Yeah!  They're supposed to be the more practical, more comfortable version of handcuffs."
"Mmm, thanks baby," I say, leaning forward for a kiss.
"Happy Valentine's," he says, sweetly, kissing me back.  "Maybe we could..."
"Try them out?" I finish, kissing him again, and smiling.  He only has to hear me rip off the plastic tag in my lap, to laugh at my enthusiasm.  My excited giggling turns into a moan, as our kissing mouths soften and open, touching tongues.  Our lips remain locked, stumbling down our hallway to the bedroom, hands blindly groping each other through our clothes.  My hands go to his hair, holding his face against mine, while his wander from my tits, down to in between my legs.  Bursting through the door, I pull him down on the bed, on top of me, legs wrapping around his waist already.  
I lift my torso off the bed momentarily to remove my sweater, and he seizes the moment to remove his t-shirt as well, pulling it over his head, revealing his familiar toned chest and mid drift.  My legs encourage him to lie on top of me again, wanting to feel his warm skin against mine, and he falls on me, meeting my mouth again.  I unzip his fly and pull his jeans down over his hips, he kicks them off the side of the bed.  His mouth moves down my neck, to my breasts, down my stomach, to where he unbuttons my pants, and pulls them off as well.  We lay mostly naked, our arousal growing exponentially, wrapped in each other, kissing deeply.  I feel his hands search for the cuffs, but I teasingly keep them away from him.  I have something different, and a little devilish, in mind.  
I roll him over, so that I'm straddling his waist.  I kiss him as a diversion, while I place the soft cuffs around his wrists.  I feel his mouth smile as we kiss, and I can't help but giggle at my mischievousness.  I find the bed post, and affix the plastic ring to it.  I kiss him deeply, his hands bound above him by the cuffs, then slowly move down his body.  I lightly suck on his neck, lick his small nipples, teasingly kiss down his muscular stomach, as he arches his back into me, straining to take control.  I pull the elastic waist of his boxer briefs down so that I can lick his hip bones, and he lifts his butt so that I can remove the underwear completely.  But, I don't.  
I saucily raise my finger for him to wait a minute, and leave the bedroom completely.  He strains to see what sexy thing I'm up to, but he's helpless in the cuffs.  I go to the kitchen, and remove the box of his favourite cookies from the cupboard.  I return to the bedroom with them, to his inquisition.  "What are you doing?"
"I'm eating these."
"What?"  He laughs.  "Are you serious?"
"Yes.  I love these things more than you do."
"Aww, really?!!  You're just going to leave me like this?"

Yes, really.  I'll pay him back next time.  Besides, he looks cute like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment