Sunday, February 15, 2015

v-day BDSM.

We didn't really get anything for each other for Valentine's this year.

We went out to dinner the night before, and I had some old lingerie set aside to wear, but we never got around to it.  So, here we are, ready to go to bed.  I'm removing my clothes, as I sleep in the nude, and he suddenly smacks me on the ass.  I turn around to Nick, naked as well, sexily biting his lip.  
"Bend over."  Smiling to myself, I do as I'm told, elbows on the bed, thinking that it might be a happy Valentine's after all.  He smacks me again, and a warm feeling spreads through my pussy.  I want to touch myself, but wait to see if he'll command me again.  Face against the sheets, I hear him kneel behind me. Then, his face is in my ass.  He kisses my ass cheeks for a brief moment before diving in between them, vigorously licking my asshole.  I feel his saliva coat it, even dripping down towards my pussy, but I'm already getting wet before then.  The immediacy of the act has left me playing catch up, but it won't be long.  I love being dominated.  The desire for this type of aggressive play balances out the lack of physical foreplay.  
He performs analingus to exercise his control over me.  It's something that gives me mixed, intense feelings of both eroticism and embarrassment.  I hate that I love it.  To top it off, Nick stands, and orders me to kiss him afterwards.  His mouth is warm and wet, chin glistening with moisture.  
"Come taste your ass."  I rear up on my knees and he greedily takes my face into his hands, kissing me deeply on the mouth.  Both my ass and pussy are a wet, hot mess.  The sloppy feeling only adds to my shame.  He smacks me again, gripping my ass tightly in his fists.  
"Back on your elbows.  Show me that ass."  My breathing is becoming laboured with arousal.  It's a trial not to be able to express myself.  The sexuality is so pent up, that I crave any touch he'll give me.  A smack, a squeeze, a butt plug.  He spreads my cheeks, and spits in between them.  I moan wildly.  I thrive on being humiliated.  I feel the thick tip of the plug press against my asshole, and I let it in.  He pats it in place, the flared base snug against my opening.  
Nick kneels onto the bed now, to get a better angle.  He moves beside me, and reaches underneath me to touch my pussy.  His fingers move slickly over me, and I shudder, it feels so good.  He fingers my clit, and I'm so wet, it feels like I have lube on me.  I open my eyes, and his thick cock is right beside me now, right beside my face, and I can't help myself.  I lick my lips, and lean forward to take him into my mouth.  My hands remain on the bed, my weight into them, but my wet lips open to suck on the tip while he plays with me.  
Another smack.  But, right across the face, this time.  Not too hard, but enough to shock me into stopping what I'm doing. 
"Did I tell you to do that?"  I shake my head, no, feeling a smile spread across my face.  I press my face into the sheets, hiding it.  The correction gives me as much pleasure as if I got to complete the act.  I vow to try again.   
His fingers move over my pussy's folds, and he carefully removes the plug from my ass.  I groan as he does it, and long for something in its place.  He leans over to the bedside table, for what I can only guess is the lubricant, and his cock once again hovers in front of my face.  I can't contain it; I need to express my sex to him.  I wet my lips, opening them to take the plump tip into my mouth.  Success for a fleeting moment, as I enthusiastically suck on its head a couple times, then another smack.  
"Don't do anything unless I tell you to.  Understand?"
"Yes," I barely manage, through my intense arousal.  Fully smiling, now.  I remain bent over, face pressed against the bed.
"Now, open your ass."  He says, as I feel the cool, fresh lube coat its opening.  Nick deliberately takes his time, rubbing the outside, then pressing the lube into my ass.  The fact that he is above me, watching my asshole eat up the lube the whole time, drives me absolutely crazy with desire.  More taboo feelings of embarrassment.  He applies a bit more on his finger, and presses it inside.  His cock brushes the side of my face, and I like to think that he doesn't even notice, using all his concentration to play with my ass.  As if he gets all the pleasure he needs from seeing me do this.
I feel the plug enter me again; much easier this time.  Nick watches my ass devour the it, pressing it into place.  His hand is back beneath me, fingers sliding over my pussy, while his other rubs the outside of my ass, around the base of the toy.  Oh, God.  I feel myself bearing down, but his thick erection taunts me.  
"Baby, I want your cock in my mouth," I moan.
"You can have it, if you ask nicely."
"Can I suck your cock?"
"Say please."
"Please..." I whine.
"If you say the whole thing."
"Can I please suck your cock?"
"Yes," he replies, quickening the slick movements on my clit.  I wet my lips again, parting them to take him into my mouth.  He only need lean slightly forward, to give me his juicy erection.  It enters me, filling me completely, and I sigh in gratitude.  Rather than suck it, I simply hold it in my mouth, as he plays with my clit and ass.  I moan, mouth full of his cock, while I feel a bead of drool drip of my bottom lip.  Yes.  Fuck, fuck.  I feel it.  His fingers work steadily over me, slipping and sliding over my sensitive folds.  I picture him watching me as before.  Watching me, content in the pleasure of playing with his toy.  Making me his little plaything.  Oh, fuck.  Yeah.  Yeah, yeah, yeah!  
I groan beyond his cock, coming hard on his hand, a few fingers in which he thrusts into my pussy a couple times as I'm coming.   Everything is withdrawn, and I collapse onto my side.  
"Fuck baby!"
"Mmm.  Nice, baby?"  He asks, stroking my hair.
"I wasn't sure if you were going to let me have your dick."
"Mmm... well, you asked so nicely," he says, kissing me on the mouth.  
"I love you," I say.  

"Happy Valentine's," he responds.  It certainly is, I think to myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment