Tuesday, February 10, 2015

black history lesson.

I find my substitute teacher so sexy.

I can't help it.  I love black men.  He's up there, lecturing in his velvety voice, and I can't hear anything but dirty things coming out of his mouth.  I'll take words the wrong way, hear words like "next" as "sex", or "shock" as "cock", and I even mistakenly, perhaps hopefully, hear him say my name.  He's saying something like "darker".  Which, considering the situation, is sexy in itself, as well.

"Miss Parker?"  The deep, rumbling voice again.  But, actually saying my name this time.
"Yes, sir?"
"Do you have a minute?"  I approach his desk apprehensively, while the rest of the students file out.  I'm almost scared to get near him, for fear I might do something rash.  When the last person leaves, he shuts the door behind them.  I look at his tight ass through his slacks.  He turns around.
"I want to talk to you about your last few submissions," Mr. Tanner says.  Submissions, hmm.  I would gladly submit to him.  I take a breath.  Since he's become my teacher, my marks have been slipping, and I know it.  But, I can't concentrate, no longer how hard I try.  All I do is stare at him all class, looking from his chiselled jaw, to his broad shoulders, to his thick, muscular thighs... I'm unreasonably, illogically attracted to him.  It's as if he holds some sort of control over me.  Suddenly, Mr. Tanner looks at me expectantly.  Uh, oh.  Did he ask me a question?
"Sorry?"
"That's what I'm talking about.  Your uncanny ability to drift off in class."
"Right."
"Is it that you're not being challenged enough?  Or, is the class moving too quickly for you, since I've taken over?"  You can take me over anytime.  
"The problem isn't the class, sir."
"Then, what is it?"
"I..."  I glance to his chest.  I picture the defined pecs underneath his button down shirt.  I picture him wet, for whatever reason; wet and glistening, with beads of water falling down his dark, smooth contours.  I force my eyes back up to his.  "I'll try harder."  Mmm, harder.  He takes a slow step towards me, and I feel my pussy strain.
"You can tell me.  Is there a problem at home?  You seemed to be doing alright in the class until very lately, when there's been a sharp dip in your grades."
"I... Maybe, I need some after class mentoring."
"Mentoring?"
"Um... yeah.  Maybe I need something a little more... one-on-one," I venture, looking up into his big, chocolatey eyes.
"Alright.  I hear you.  What did you have in mind?"
"Well..." I gather my courage, and step directly in front of his large, intimidating figure.  "Let me show you."
I have to stand on my toes to reach his mouth.  I place my hands on his smoothly shaved face, and part my lips to take his thick bottom lip into my mouth.  He lets me finish the kiss, but interrupts a second one.  "I'm your teacher, Miss Parker."
"My substitute.  And, I think you can call me Janine," I whisper, before I take his earlobe into my mouth.  "And, this is not about getting a better grade.  Trust me,"  I add, kissing his strong, ebony neck, then finding his lips again.  He reciprocates now, opening his mouth to give me his muscular, warm tongue.  I can feel the power of his jaw, the strength of his large hands, as he places one on my cheek, and the other on the back of my neck. I grow wet between my legs, at the heavy, controlling feeling of his hands on me.  I couldn't get away from this six and a half foot, granite carved pillar of a man if I tried.  But, let me clarify, I have never wanted to be anywhere more in my life.  
"Then, what is it about?"  He continues questioning me in his warm bass, weighty hand still on my neck.
"I want you," I say, all intense sincerity.  I'm melting vanilla ice cream in his hands.  His mouth moves down my neck, towards my chest.
"And does this white girl get everything she wants?"  Tension in my pussy again at the words "white girl".  I want to deny it, but I probably do get most of what I want.  White privilege, and all that.
"Yes," I try.  What will he think of that?  That I'm a little brat, or a driven young woman?  His warm, wet mouth moves down my open blouse.  He unclasps a button, and I almost can't believe where this is going.  
"And what exactly do you want?"  He presses.  I moan, immediately picturing his big black cock.  But, I can't say it.  Can I?  I'm speechless, having never spoken in this way before. He continues to unbutton my shirt, and kisses me deeply on the mouth as he kneads my lace covered breast through my open shirt.  "Tell me what you want," he insists.
"I..."  He plunges his tongue down my throat, holding the nape of my neck in the grip of one strong hand.  My pussy floods moisture.
"Suddenly so shy.  Eh, white girl?"  He aggressively kisses my neck, and peels my bra up over my tits, so that they are exposed under it.  He bends his tall frame to suck on my small breasts while he unbuttons his own shirt.  "I know what you want."
"Mmm.  Yeah?"  Please don't make me say it.  Am I even allowed to say things like that?  Is it racist?  My eyes unconsciously go from the exposed dark sliver of chest down to his bulge, which has noticeably grown through his slacks in the past few minutes.  It's hypnotizingly large already, and I doubt that he's fully hard.  I tear my eyes away from it, raising them to meet his.  He watches me the whole time.  
He suddenly turns me around so that I'm facing the desk, heavy hand on my throat, and mouth hissing in my ear.  
"Do you want it?"  He presses his cock against my ass.  I can clearly feel his erection through my skirt now, and I'm so wet that I'm conscious I'm actually dripping down my leg.  
"Mmm, yeah."
"Do you?"  He barks, humping his hips into my butt.   
"Ohh, god.  Yeah."  I hear him unzip his fly behind me, and a strong hand on my back bends me over the desk.  I hastily pull down my underwear, but they only make it to my knees.  Then, I feel his dick.  I'm incredibly wet and ready, but only part of it will enter me at first.  
"Tell me what you want, white girl."  He's prompting me, repeatedly mentioning my colour, but I still can't say it.  It feels so fucking sexy when he taunts me though, and my pussy tenses every time.  Like it's bad.  I'm not supposed to like it.  I'm not supposed to like big, black dicks.  
He fills me completely, but I know he hasn't even given me half yet.  He grabs my little ass, and bobs the tip of his dick into my dripping pussy.  I stay splayed out on the desk, grabbing the edge of the desk, knocking some paperwork to the floor.  I moan desperately, punctuated with each quick thrust.  He then grabs my shoulders, pulling me upright, giving me more of his thick cock.  He pumps into me deeper now, forearms across my bare chest, and I squeal, beside myself with pleasure.  His mouth grazes my ear again, and I feel my pussy drip down my leg.  
"Is this what you want?  Hmm?"
"Ohh.  God.  Yeah," I manage, with each thrust.
"Yeah?"  He insists.  He reaches down to my clit, lifting my skirt to rub it frantically.  His mouth sucks on my neck.  I feel him fill me.
"Fuck!  Yeah!"  He gives me more, almost his full length, now. It's so big, it can't help but hit my g-spot.  
"You want my big, black dick, don't you?"
"Yes!  Fuck!"
"Say it."
"Fuck!  Yes!"
"Say what you want."  
"I want your dick!"
"Yeah?"  This encourages him.  He gives me the whole fucking thing, putting me in a vice-like embrace, ramming me from behind.  I feel my small tits shake with each aggressive pounding.  "You want this black dick, don't you?"
"Yes!  Fuck!"
"Say you want my big, black dick."
"Fuck!  I want your big, black dick!"  Oh god, here it comes.  I feel myself let him in.  Really let him in.  I'm coming.  I'm coming on his big, black dick.  "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!"  
He flips me around; I'm still gasping.  He backs me up onto the desk, the edge cutting into my bare ass, another binder crashing to the floor in the process.  His smooth, glistening chest heaving with laboured breath.  He grabs my hips, lifting me onto the edge of the desk, my leg wrapping around his tight ass, his cock slipping inside me easily now, despite its size.  I groan as he re-enters me.  
"Did you come, white girl?  Hmm?  Did you come on this big, black dick?"  He starts thrusting again, giving it to me slowly now, really laying into me, so that I can feel every inch of his enormous cock.  His face looms over mine, his large, powerful jaw hanging slightly open in concentration.  I groan loudly.  "Your little white pussy feels so... fucking.  Good."  Each word with a very deliberate thrust.  Fuck, I love it when he talks like that.  Fuck me, you Nubian God.  I'm all yours.  I'm your white slut who creams over black dicks.
He does, sending my ecstatic moans up into the echo of the lecture hall.  Suddenly, he slows down, grunts loudly, and pulls out.  He holds his massively thick black cock in his hand, jerking it for a second, before spurting hot liquid all over my bare tits and mid drift.
Leaning over me and the desk, weight in his large hands, Mr. Tanner catches his breath.  I saucily notice the pool of come between my breasts, and use a finger to draw an "A+" in it.  He looks up, chuckling through his heaving breath.  

"I thought this wasn't about the grades."

No comments:

Post a Comment