Saturday, January 17, 2015

sexamination (part three).

"Alright, Janet," the man in the lab coat says.  "If you'll lie back for me, and place your feet in the stirrups."

Both the doctor and his female assistant put on a new pair of latex gloves, as I swing my legs around, and lie back on the paper lined examining table.  I'm reluctant to just completely spread my legs for them, so I wait until they're in position.  They have gotten me quite wet with their previous tests, but I'm still nervous for the next part of the examination.  Nervous, and excited.  The purpose for these trials, as far as they've told me, if to test sexual limits.  So far, my jaw is a little sore, but other than that, they've kept me comfortable, as they promised.  The assistant wheels the table of instruments to my side, while the doctor pulls the hanging light into position above my waist, and turns it on.  It shines so brightly, that I have to squint.  Even though it's aimed directly at my genitals.
"If you please," he asks, gesturing to my legs.  I meekly put my feet in the provided stirrups, feeling very exposed.  I try to keep my knees together, but it's difficult in this position.  The man in the lab coat adjusts his glasses, spreads my knees with a gloved hand, and bends to peer at my spread pussy.  He waves the assistant over, and gestures towards me.  The woman takes a look, and jots down a few notes.  This time, I hear his hushed voice say, "engorged clitoris, swollen labia, overall reddening of the vulva..."  The woman glances up towards my chest, and adds something.
"There is some obvious hardening of the nipples."  She turns on a penlight, and looks into my eyes.  "Dilated pupils, flushed face."
"I'm noticing an excess in moisture, here, as well," he continues, peering at my open pussy.  He's right; I know it.  I can feel myself getting wet as they inspect my body.  I long for either of them to touch me; even if it's only for a moment.  To rearrange something, to test something, to take a sample, for any reason.  I picture the way they had that speculum in my mouth, and how the woman massaged my clit.  Wait, the speculum.  I think I can guess where this is going.  The muscles in my pussy tense, as if I'm already trying to grip into it.  "She's ready."
But, to my surprise, the assistant doesn't pick up the tool I expected.  The woman instead places a gloved hand on a large curved piece of polished, gleaming metal, with an enormous spherical head.  
"Again, just try to relax.  We realize that it might be difficult considering the environment, but we will do everything we can to make you as comfortable as possible," the man says, as the woman squirts a healthy dollop of lubricant on the large head of the apparatus.  At that moment, I realize that it's going inside me.  My jaw drops, staring at the instrument.  I've never had something that large inside me, in my entire life.  The woman positions herself below me, and I feel the bulbous head of the tool against my pussy.  It feels cool and slides over the outside of me nicely, but it's sure as hell not going inside any time soon.  I feel the giant thing press against me pleasurably, and I turn my hips into it, so that it's against my opening.  
"That's it," the man says, approaching.  "Nothing to be afraid of."  With that, he reaches a gloved hand over to my lubricated clit, and finds it with his finger.  Immediately, I feel my muscles twitch.  He feels up my engorged clit, rubbing his finger thoughtfully over it, again and again.  His free hand makes a note of my progress on the clipboard, and I feel myself wanting to please him.  Wanting to do well on the test.  The woman continues to push with the dildo-like object, and I feel my muscles reach out to her, trying to draw it in.  But, it's too big.  The man peeks around the appendage, adjusting the examination light, and taking a closer look at my progress.  He makes a "Hmm" sound.  Then continues to finger my clit.
"Good," he remarks.  "Just try to relax."  As the assistant continues to apply steady pressure on the apparatus, the man now switches hands, the lubricated fingers going to one of my nipples.  His other takes over on my rock hard clit, batting it rhythmically from side to side.  Surprisingly, he then leans over to the breast closest to him, and begins to lick its nipple.  With the other finger lubricated, it feels as if both nipples are in someone's mouth.  Yes!  I close my eyes now, muscles twitching, curling forward to match the pressure against my pussy.  I want it inside me, and thrust against it.  The man steadily works my clit, and both nipples, and I almost can't take it anymore.  I'm beside myself with desire, my pussy beginning to soak the paper beneath me. I see the woman trying to work the massive thing inside me, then it suddenly seems to break through, finally bypassing my narrow vaginal walls, and jutting deep into me.  
"Good," the man says, again.  "Very good, Janet."  I breathe a sigh of relief that it's in, and find it easy to bear down on it.  The head is so big, that it fills me completely, and my g-spot has nowhere to hide.  The man keeps stimulating me, while the woman begins to rock the appendage, so that the enormous head pushes against my special spot.  I can feel the familiar urge to pee, that a g-spot orgasm is accompanied by.  My hands grip the edges of the examining table.  Yes.  Yes, yes!  Almost...  
Then, they suddenly stop.  The man in the lab coat withdraws his hands and mouth from my nipples and clit, while the woman simultaneously takes her hands off the metal apparatus.  It hangs out of me, the handle hovering, sparkling in the intense examination light.  I realize I'm breathing heavily, and take a deep sigh to try and regulate it.  The man takes off his gloves, and bends to make a few notes.    
"Don't tense up, now," the woman says, as she angles the appendage for removal.  But, I can't help it.  My pussy grips onto it, wanting to keep it inside me, wanting so badly to come on its enormous head.  She struggles, and it finally pops out.  I gasp.  
"Alright, Janet," the man says, putting down the clipboard, and placing a bare hand on my shoulder. "You're doing very well."

"May we ask you to turn onto your stomach, for the final phase of testing?"

1 comment: