Saturday, February 28, 2015

my two partners (part three).

Emily


“Hey, I’ve got to get home to my girlfriend, but... would you want to grab lunch sometime?”
“Sure!  I’d like to pick your brain.  If that’s okay with you.”
“Cool.  Find me on Facebook?”

I easily do, by searching a couple of the bands I’ve seen Scott play in.  I send him a friend request immediately from my phone.  What a cool potential contact for all things musical.  I smile to myself.  He’s good looking, too.  I wonder what his girlfriend looks like.
I turn back towards the bar, eager to socialize, having to paw my way through the crowd of people to get to it.  Mainly, because most are quite a bit taller than I am.  I don’t drink much, but at least there’s space over there.  I swipe the stubborn curl of hair away from my eyes, keeping them peeled for people I know.  The good thing about coming out to shows alone, is that you don’t necessarily have to leave that way.  
I see a group of musicians my age, some of whom I recognize from the band, Folly.  “Hey, Johnny!”  I call out, through the noise.  His eyes light up when he sees me.  He’s short, with a small frame, but has a cute face.  And is super nice.  Actually, he reminds me of a nicer version of an old boyfriend of mine, so I feel comfortable around him.  
“Hey, Emily!  How’s it going?”
“Good!  Good.  Keeping busy.  You?  Hey, Jer.”  I turn from Johnny up to Jeremy, the older, tall, super hot guitarist.  His dark, tousled hair falls attractively over one of his eyes.    
“Hey,” he only responds.
“Like the show?”  Johnny continues.
“Yeah!  I’ve seen some of the musicians before.  The new stuff was good, though!”
“Totally.  We have some new stuff in the works, too.”
“Yeah?  Any gigs coming up?”  Another guy from the band notices me and waves, but doesn’t come over.  I think his name is Alex.  
“This Friday we have one at The Cave,” he suggests.
“Cool!  Maybe I’ll stop by!”
“Great!  It should be really good.  The headliner is amazing!”
“Awesome!”  I move my lips closer to his ear so that he can hear me better.  Also, for other reasons.  “What are you guys doing after?”
“Friday?”
“No, tonight!”
“Oh!  Just hanging here, I think.”
“I think my brother has some people over.  You guys can come over, if you want.  I’m leaving soon.”
“Oh.  Okay!”  He leans over to Jeremy, shouting in his ear.  Jeremy shakes his head, gesturing with his thumb a couple times.  Darn.  The other guys can’t seem to hear him, or are pretending not to.  “Looks like the guys are in for an early night.  But, I’ll come!”
“Yeah?”
“For sure!”
“Okay, great.  I brought my parent’s car.”

I park in the driveway, noticing that the gas is almost on empty.  Crap.  I can use the car most nights, as long as I don’t do exactly what I just did.  Oops.  Oh, well.  Nothing I can do about it right now.  
I lead Johnny towards the separate entrance, up to mine and my brother’s apartment.  It’s technically still in my parent’s house, but feels like a completely stand alone, two bedroom apartment.  And, a nice one at that.  A couple stragglers from a get together of Kyle’s are still there, playing foozeball.  I introduce Johnny to my brother, and we snack on some chips, while chatting to him.  Kyle’s a great brother.  Never gives me a hassel about anything.  I crash the foozeball game for a few points, but Johnny doesn’t seem to want to play.  I don’t think sports are his thing.
“Want to watch a movie?”
“Sure!”  I lead him towards my bedroom, giving him a brief tour.  I show him band posters of shows I’ve worked on; I’m even in one of them, as a model.  “Cool!”  He replies.  “You look great.  Not that you don’t always look great.”    
“Uhh... thanks?”  I joke, and he laughs.  
“I’m an idiot.”
“No, you’re not.  You’re adorable.”  And, for a moment, I see that he is.  I shut the door quietly, and walk back over to him.  I put my arms on his shoulders, resting there, almost directly across from where I stand.  I smile, and lean in for a kiss.  He reciprocates immediately, opening his mouth around mine.  His mouth is smaller than mine, I think.  I’ve never kissed a smaller mouth, other than Tanya’s.  His face is soft like hers, too, and I wonder if he could grow a beard if he tried.  
He backs me towards the bed, and I slowly reach back for it, bringing him down with me.  He mustn’t weight more than ninety pounds, so I recklessly pull his small frame on top of me.  I groan, kissing him on the mouth, and pressing my pelvis into his.  My pussy already feels like a waterfall; my partners always comment on it.  Maybe it’s part of why I get off so easily.  In which case, I thank whoever’s up there for my wet pussy.  
I press my small tits into him as well; I’m not wearing a bra, so I feel my nipples already hardening underneath the thin material of my blouse.  I wrap my legs around his hips, and I feel his erection through our clothes as well.  My pussy floods, and I reach down to take off my pants, so that I don’t get them wet.  My panties are already soaking through, so I peel them off, too.  I pull the back of his shirt up, and he helps me lift it over his head.  His torso is small, but attractively lean, and I hope for the best as I unbuckle his belt.  I move beside him now, as I pull it out; and think, not bad for a smaller guy!  Maybe seven inches, with a decent girth, and a clean look.  He feels my loose tits through my billowy blouse, as I get on my knees in front of him, starting to tease the tip with my tongue.  
I taste the salt of his day on him, as I liberally flick the tip with my wide, soft tongue.  I feel a drip of saliva fall from it already, and picture the same happening to the moisture from my bush.  I don’t dare touch myself yet, for I want to save it for when I get on top.  I run my wet tongue over the creases of his head, even making the very tip of my tongue hard and pointy, and trying to get inside the little hole.  He moans the entire time, making it impossible to tell what exact movements he really likes, but I don’t think that I’ll need to much nuance, or that he’ll have much trouble coming.  Something tells me he doesn’t get to fuck terribly often.  I remove my blouse, because things are about to get very messy.  
I take the earthy tasting thing completely in my wet mouth, gripping the base tightly in my fist as I do so.  Fellating a guy only makes me all the wetter, and on cue, I begin to feel myself moisten the sheets.  Similarly, I move my drooling lips up and down the shaft, moisture dripping from them, all over my gripping hand and his lap, making the blowjob a satisfyingly slurpy mess.  Just before he buckles down too hard, I reach to my wallet for a condom.  I rip it open with my teeth, sheath his erection, and continue taking him into my mouth for another brief round.  The taste of the condom has a bizarre effect on me, making me wish I was surrounded by it.  Completely covered in latex, with only a hole beneath me, exposing my dark bush.  With that thought, I climb on top, a knee on either side of him.
He slides in almost too easily, and I immediately begin to work myself over his nicely sized dick.  In an ideal environment, I’d be crying out, but I’ve trained myself to come in almost complete silence.  When I hit a good rhythm, bouncing over him seamlessly, and from the exact angle, I only have to flick my clit for a second before the first one comes.  Yes!  I slow down for a moment, grinding my hips into his, letting my weight fall on top of his full, impressive length.  He moans, but I put a hand over his mouth to stifle it.  
“Don’t come yet,” I add, hopefully.  He nods, but I don’t know how much longer he can hang on.  Some guys can’t keep it hard enough for me to come, let alone maintaining it over a longer enough period of time before coming themselves.  I peg him as an early ejaculator, so I cut right to the finale. 
I get on my feet in a squatting position, centering my weight, so that I only need my hands to adjust my balance.  I start moving over it, and with his cock rubbing my g-spot now, I furiously massage my clit.  Oh, god.  Right there.  Here it comes.  I push, muscles contracting all at once, letting forth a gusher that probably shocks poor Johnny.  My eyes are closed in concentration, so I can only assume.  His cock stays there, allowing me to continue to work myself over it, resulting in the orgasm the gusher is leading up to.  I bite my tongue, groaning desperately through a clenched jaw, then open my eyes to absolute mayhem.  Everything is wet.  The sheets, Johnny’s bare chest, even some of his hair.  Thank whoever’s up there his clothes were on the floor.
His mouth doesn’t close the whole time, as I rip the wet sheets off the bed, and toss them in the corner.  I throw him a towel.


“So, how about that movie?”   

No comments:

Post a Comment