Wednesday, February 25, 2015

my two partners (part one).

Meaghan


“How was the gig?”
“Good.  I... met someone that you might be interested in tonight,”  Scott smiles, kicking his dress shoes off, loosening his tie, and putting his guitar case down.  Corporate gig.  He’s been a full time contract musician for a little while now, touring and recording with a handful of bands, as well.  At thirty-four, he’s finally able to whittle down his involvement with the music store down the street, teaching youngsters theory and the bass guitar, which has always supplemented his income.  
Scott’s been on the lookout for another woman for a while, and we’ve had some sexy potential candidates, but we’ve never come across anyone willing to actually go through with it.  Not only threesome sex, but developing a sort of relationship with us, that is.    
“Really,” I answer, raising my eyebrow.  I already feeling myself get a little jealous, picturing him flirting with her.  Her adoringly looking up at him on the stage, cutting through the crowd to talk to him afterwards.  But, it’s that dangerous feeling that draws me to it.  Also, my intense desire to sleep with a woman.  And, this is the only way I’ll get to, with Scott and I remaining in a committed, faithful relationship.  
“Yeah,” he says, sighing nonchalantly, and sitting down next to me on the couch.  He confidently leans, arms arched along its back, crossing his leg onto his knee.  I can see the guy I fell in love with for a moment; first fell in love with, I mean.  Charming, but with a little devil in him.  It’s exciting to see him looking a little saucy.
“Well, go on!”  I say, hitting him playfully on the shoulder.
“Well.  She’s a musician, small stature, short dark hair... really your type.”
“Hmm.  And she’s cute?”          
“Yep.  You’d really like her.  Her name is Emily.”
“Is she single?  Or...”
“I think she’s seeing both a guy, and a girl right now.”
“Wow.  Really.”  That’s almost ideal.  Someone who is exclusive to only one other partner, or two.  For me, it means that she won’t fall in love with Scott.  STD’s and STI’s become less of a problem, and there’s less potential for drama.  
“Mm hm.”
“Okay.  So...”
“So, I asked her if she wants to hang out.”
“Really?  And she said yes?”
“Of course,” he says jokingly, raising his eyebrows a couple times.  I laugh, hitting him again.  It’s true.  Forget about how cute this girl is for a minute; Scott’s so cute, he could pick up any girl he wants.  With his boyish, clean cut looks, he’s been known to dabble in bouts of multiple partners.  Between his serial monogamist relationships, he’s had his share of one night stands.  When we met, he had slept with five other girls that month.  But, we’ve been together a few years now.  Just the two of us.  
“You stud,” I tease, grabbing his cock through his slacks, perhaps a little too hard, perhaps a little on purpose.  I feel a burst of uncomfortable, though excitable energy, and I feel my face flush with confused emotion.  I want to sleep with a woman, but to do that, am I willing to also have Scott fuck her?  In front of me, no less?  His big, blue eyes flash in the lamplight, and his defined jaw skews so that he smiles his crooked, lusty smile.  He pulls me on top, straddling him so that my knees are on either side of him, on the couch.  He humps me hard a couple times, bouncing me on his lap.  I feel myself tense and moisten.  
“You like to think of me fucking another girl?”  He taunts.  I love when he tops in bed.
“Mmm.  Yeah.”             
“You’d like to see me give it to another girl?  Hmm?”  He grabs my ass with both hands, and presses his hips into mine aggressively.  He takes my face in one large hand, and kisses my deeply, liberally giving me his tongue.  I reach the bottom of my shirt, parting our mouths to lift it over my head.  His mouth moves wetly down my neck, to my shoulders, which he peels my bra straps off of.  I reach down, feeling his hardening cock through his pants, and begin rubbing it.  Scott flips the cups of my bra down, exposing my nicely shaped, firm, C cup breasts.  He’s always said I have perfect tits, and I’m very confident with them.  He licks the small pink nipples now, knowing how very sensitive they are, and I arch my back into his mouth.  My hand moves to unbuckle his belt, and access his fly.  I can feel his hard-on impatiently trying to get free, and I soon release the almost nine inch appendage, satisfyingly gripping the warm thing in my hand, beginning to jerk it.  
“You think she’d like my dick, baby?”
“You know she would.  All the girls like your big, thick cock, don’t they?”
“Yeah, baby.”
Our lips meet again, as he goes for the fly of my jeans.  I stand momentarily to wiggle them over my hips, and kick them off, onto our living room floor.  He does the same; getting comfortable by loosening his tie, and pulling his slacks and boxers down over his hips.  I slowly step out of my thong underwear, thinking to myself that I need to buy some new ones, if I’m going to be sleeping with someone else.  New bra, too.  
“Bring me that fine ass,” Scott implores in his authoritative tone, his cock already in his hand.  He playfully smacks my ass when I get close, making me groan.  I feel my pussy muscles engage, eager to grip onto his thick erection, as I reposition myself over his lap.  He feels my wetness with his fingers, drawing it up to my clit, so that he can hand can slide over my folds pleasurably.  I moan into his mouth as he kisses me, playing with my pussy.
I feel the plump head of his cock fumble around my opening, and I tilt my hips towards it, encouraging it inside.  I sit down on it, mouth opening in pleasure towards the ceiling as I do so.  Scott’s face in buried in my neck, and he groans as he penetrates me.  I bob upon his lap, moving the tip of his erect cock in and out of me, feeling my moisture start to coat it.  Then, he grabs my hips and takes over.  I love when he uses me to masturbate.  I don’t come from vaginal sex, anyway.  
But, I enjoy almost every other thing about it.  I love the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of me, I love the pleasure he gets from it, and I love the roleplay; the power play.  Even when I reach down to stimulate my clit, it’s for him.  I love displaying my tits for him; I love when they shake from the thrusting.  All part of the show.  He knows how to please me, get me off; but, we have to take turns.  And, right now, it’s his turn.
I hold myself above him, hovering slightly, so that he can control it, even though I’m on top.  He grips my ass, kissing me sloppily, and using my pussy as a masturbation sleeve.  I get wetter and wetter, and it flows onto his lap.  I make sure his work pants are well out of the way.  Suddenly, he slows me down, and lifts me off so that he can jerk himself a couple more times, finishing onto his chest.  I’m not on the pill.
“No one’s better than you,” he breathes, eyes closed.  I stand, so that I don’t get a wet mark on the couch.  I lean forward, kissing a couple closed mouth pecks on his lips, then adjourn to the bathroom.  “You okay, baby?”

“Oh, I’m fine for now.”  Perhaps we can pick up where we left off, before bed tonight.  I pee, and wipe myself.  “Does she have a Facebook page?”

No comments:

Post a Comment