Saturday, March 7, 2015

my two partners (part four).

Meaghan


“I’m having lunch with Emily, today,” Scott says casually, as I’m going out the door.
“You are?  I didn’t know.”
“Yeah, we were texting last night.”
“Ooo!”  I say, suggestively.  He smiles.  
“I just asked if she wanted to have lunch today, and she said sure.”
“Alright, well have fun!”  I say, enthusiastic though shrugging.   I give him a peck on the cheek.  I’d love to talk more about it, but I’ve got to get to work.  I have a feeling he planned it that way.

All day at the restaurant, I’m googling on my phone.  Threesomes, polyamory, poly-fi triads.
“Did you know that some triads actually have a special bed made?”
“Why?”  My best friend at work, Anthony.  A light skinned black guy, who generally remains secretive about his sexual conquests.  He bartends, and I serve.  Most times it’s just the two of us, and in between lunch and dinner service we can talk about almost anything.  Well, I talk, mostly.  He polishes glassware. 
“So they can all sleep together comfortably.  Like actually sleep.”
“Oh.”  He says, half listening.  “Why are you looking at that, again?”
“Because, I told you!  Scott may have found someone.  Like, for us to date.”
“Oh.  Okay...”
“I’m reading a story about a couple, with kids and everything, who end up sleeping with a female friend of theirs a couple times, just for fun.  Then, they both start to develop feelings for her, and eventually she moved in, and now the three of them are co-parenting the kids.”  He shakes his head, putting down a wine glass on the counter.
“Again, why are reading this?”
“Just for interest.  To understand the lifestyle.”
“But, you haven’t even met this girl yet.”
“No, but... it doesn’t mean I can’t be informed.”
“I thought this was supposed to be a casual thing.”
“It is!”  I say, as casually as I can manage considering my excitement level.
“Whatever,” he rolls his eyes.  He thinks I’m crazy.  Any time I talk about sex, he thinks I’m crazy.          
My phone buzzes.  A text from Scott.  Finished lunch with Emily. Going to take off to my gig now. :)  I quickly type a reply.
Ok.  Did u have fun??
Yep, just chatted and stuff. :)
Great!  Can’t wait to hear all about it. ;) See u tonight? 
Yep :)
“Everything good?”  Anthony asks.
“Hmm?  Yes.  Great.”




Scott


Meaghan shuts the door behind her, leaving for her restaurant job.  

She’s also an actor part time, when she can get the work.  Usually, it’s doing plays for her friend’s theatre company, but that’s still on a volunteer basis, or for an honorarium at best.  Commercial and TV gigs come through her agent, but are becoming less and less frequent.  She’s thinking of dropping her long time agent all together, in favour of becoming a full time player for the theatre company.  It may be less money and more work, but she’s beginning to realize that acting may fit into her life better as a hobby.  More as a creative outlet, and less about trying to make a profession of it.  And her restaurant job is great; she’s been there so long that she has seniority, and can get whatever shifts she wants.  I see no problem with just continuing to work there, and doing theatre on the side.

Emily and I end up meeting downtown, at a cafe.  I’m surprisingly not nervous.  I mean, I want this to work for Meaghan, but I’ve got nothing really invested in it.  Meaghan and I do fantasize about other people in bed, but I don’t know if I have much interest in it, other than in the dirty talk between the two of us.  I take a look around the small, cozy cafe for Emily, before ordering a coffee and taking a seat on one of their mismatched chairs.  I do a bit of administrative work for upcoming gigs on my phone while I wait, and before I know it, she’s ten minutes late.  It only seems like a lot because I was early, so I  settle in and order another coffee.  Soon enough, the door jangles, and it’s her.
“Hey,” she mouths, discreetly waving from across the room.  She grabs herself a mug before coming over.  "Hi!"  She says enthusiastically, when she gets close enough.
"Hey, how's it going?"
"Good!  Good.  You?"
"Yeah.  Good.  Nice place.  I was just doing some work."
"For what?"
"Oh, I'm producing a couple shows coming up.  So, just booking, and whatnot."
"Cool!  I'm going to be putting a show together, too!  For a youth group my friend and I run.  I haven't really done it before, though."
"Good for you."
"Yeah, it's to kind of raise awareness for these music programs, and to try and get funding for them, as well.  I'm going to have some youth musicians from the classes, as well as, like, other acts.  I might preform."
"Right on.  Well, if there's anything I can do..."
"Well... any chance I talk you into preforming?"  Despite my instinct to no longer get involved in less experienced, poorly organized gigs, I think of what Meaghan would want me to say.
"For sure.  Yeah."
"Really? Great!"  Her little face lights up, and I feel good, watching her.  A smile spreads across my mouth.  "That's so awesome."
"Hey, no problem."  I take the opportunity to direct the conversation.  "Meaghan can come.  She would really like to meet you."
"Yes!  Great!  I would like to meet her."
"She's the best.  Also... hot."  Emily laughs at that.
"Do you have a picture?"
"Not on me, no.  Am I... correct in assuming you like women, though?"  She raises her eyebrows slightly, as if another part of her has suddenly been engaged.  Also, she probably likes my boldness.  Girls usually do.
"I do, yes."
"Meaghan does, too.  But, she hasn't been with someone in a long time.  And, hardly at all, really, I think.  Just some experimental college stuff."
"Really," she says, smiling.
"Mm, hm.  I heard you have a girlfriend, though?"
"I wouldn't call her that, no.  I haven't had a monogamous relationship in a while."
"Yeah, Meagan and I have solely been seeing each other for a few years.  But, she would like to start sleeping with women."
"Would you be okay with that?"
"Well, maybe.  I want her to be happy.  We thought we'd start with bringing a third into the bedroom, and see where it goes from there..."
"Hmm.  Hot."  My turn to laugh.  "And, you would like to do that?"
"I like the idea of it, definitely.  But, it would have to be the right person.  I would have to be pretty sure that Meagan wouldn't leave me for her."  
"Yeah.  So, you haven't had a threesome before?"
"No."
"Like, ever?"
"Nope.  None of the girls I've dated have really been into other women.  Not that they would be up for that sort of thing, if they were."
"Right.  Well, it looks like you and Meagan are pretty secure, though.  As a couple."
"Oh, yeah.  For sure.  We're great."
"Yeah.  You both seem really cool."  She drains the last gulp of her coffee, then gestures towards the washroom.  "I'll be right back."  
I take out my phone and pretend to use it, perusing old texts between Meagan and I.  I smile, pretty pleased with myself.  I have an urge to text her, but I don’t want to start a conversation about it, if I’m still out with Emily.
I think it's alright to move on from the topic.  Just plant the seed.  In a minute, I look up, to see Emily rejoin me.

"So, tell me more your show.  Just so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into..."






Emily


I scan the room for the washroom, this already being the fourth coffee I’ve had today.  "I'll be right back."

All that talk about threesomes has gotten me super horny.  When I get into the stall, I have to wipe myself even before I pee.  The rough texture of the toilet tissue on my sensitive folds gives me unexpectedly pleasant sensations throughout my body.  The soft brush of my own forearm over my breast as I remove my purse from my shoulder, cause the nipple to stand at attention.  Even the sight of my own bare thighs, pants around my ankles, gives me reason to pause, and close my eyes.  I have half a mind to jerk off right here, but remember that I have Scott waiting at the table.  I’m pretty adept at getting myself off, even in public, but I’m not that quick.  I open my eyes, noticing that my wetness had started to soak the crotch of my thong, so it's good I got to it now.  I take a square of toilet paper, and try to soak up the moisture.  Surely, I can wait until I get home.  Have some self control, Emily.  Sometimes, my high sex drive is more of a nuisance, than anything else.  I quickly pee, and hurry back out.

“So, tell me more about your show,” he insists, but my mind remains preoccupied.  I tell Scott my impending first time producing, and about a few other projects I have going on, over small sandwiches and salads.  Mostly, I concentrate on his strong jaw as he eats.  He has a very attractive mouth, and I picture him moving it over me.  Sucking my tit as he sucks the flesh of that orange wedge garnish.  His calloused, agile, musician's fingers playing me like a stand up bass guitar.  I picture his dick in my mind’s eye, and when we stand up to leave, I try to catch a glimpse of his bulge through his jeans.  We hug goodbye, though quickly, and just with our shoulders touching.  I smell his skin briefly, or his hair, and want to draw him in longer, hold him tighter and more completely against me, but I force myself to skim right over it.  Get in, and get out.

I drove the car, so I pull around the corner, where it’s less populated.  I slouch down into the driver’s seat, and pull my jeans down over my hips.  I move the waistband of my thong out of the way, as my hand creeps beneath it, inching towards my mound.  I press  the palm of my hand into my pubic bone, relaxing back into the reclined seat as if almost in a stretch, and massaging my mons, pleasurably pressing my hips back into myself.  Not that I need any foreplay.  My hand wanders down through my dense bush, even gripping the hair in my fist and giving it a little pull.  My pussy is drenched again, the moisture having re-accumulated over lunch, as the visions of Scott’s lengthy dick danced in my head.  It’s got to be big, with his confidence level.  So openly able to discuss sex, implying a threesome, to someone he hardly knows.  It almost takes more guts to talk about it beforehand, rather than just jumping in.  My eyes follow someone on the main street, walking by, and glancing my way.  
There isn’t foot room to completely part my legs as I’d like, but my fingers do the rest, moving in between my lubricated folds to find my clit.  But, the sexual tension built up over the last hour isn’t gone yet.  Every part of me is tensed, my hips desperately craning up, my torso curling forward, my eyes suddenly clenched shut.  My one hand moves vigorously over my hard, pronounced clit, as my other struggles to find the room to finger fuck myself at the same time.  Yes!  I slide down into the car seat even more, tilting my pelvis even more into the air, so that my knees now rest on the dashboard.  I glance ahead of me, towards the road, but can barely see over the hood of the car.  Satisfied with my privacy, I give myself the full length of two fingers, while I continue to furious masturbate my clit.  Yes, yes!  I start moving my fingers in and out of me rhythmically, building up a remarkable tension in my pussy, and can feel my moisture begin to coat my hand.  As I speed up, I can hear my juices sloshing, as the strong muscles in my pussy strain open, pushing down, towards my hand.  My other hand works my clit like only I know how.  Then, the sound of my messing masturbating puts me over the edge, as I bear down, muscles all contracting at once, crying out through clenched teeth.
Silence.  I breathe easy.  The muffled sound of a couple cars driving by.  I stretch up from my place low on the seat, glancing just over the dash, to check for spectators.  Free and clear.  I lean over the passenger side glove compartment for tissue, and wipe up as best I can.  There’s a mark on the seat; I’ll say I spilled something.  

I rub the rest into my hands, and put the key in the ignition.                         


No comments:

Post a Comment