Tuesday, October 28, 2014

sugar baby (part eight).

*This entry has been removed due to future publication with House of Erotica (www.houseoferoticabooks.com)*


SPICY EXCERPT:

His mouth moves to my neck, and I'm able to notice something. 
People.  On the street.  Obviously curious about the reveal of the new business, some of them are trying to peek around the paper covering the windows.  How much they can see is close to nil, with the daylight outside and the dimness in the room, but the fact that I see them looking is intensely arousing.
I feel my nipples harden as Stephen continues to knead my breasts, and I venture to feel up his cock through his pants.  I glance once more towards the window, at the people trying to watch.  I want them to see.  I want them to see me take this hard cock.  Watch me, I think.  Watch me and my Daddy.  I know you all want to.  I see the way you look at us.



No comments:

Post a Comment