Saturday, October 25, 2014

sugar baby (part six).

*This entry has been removed due to future publication with House of Erotica (www.houseoferoticabooks.com)*


SAUCY TEASER:


"Maybe I can bring you some pastries, next time," I smile.  He looks so handsome in his day suit.  The colour really compliments him.  Suddenly, I notice Jeremy eyeing me from the kitchen, and my face drops.  I hope he didn't see the way I was looking at Stephen just then.
"Everything alright, my dear?"
"Hmm?  Yes!  Fine!  I should get back, though.  Good evening sir!!"  I manage to joke one final time, despite the panic.  I also feel bad giving him the slip, as I speed walk back through the doors.  "Sorry!  I wanted to grab a drink!"
"That's fine.  Who was that?"
"Who?  At the bar?  A regular, I guess.  He likes my cannoli."
"Oh yeah..."  Jeremy says skeptically.
"Yeah!  Just wanted to tell me so.  Anyway, I'm going to get to these orders!  'Scuse me!"   I take a deep breath.  It's fine.  It's all fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment