Sunday, October 12, 2014

sugar baby (part two).

*This entry has been removed due to future publication with House of Erotica (www.houseoferoticabooks.com)*


SAUCY TIDBIT:
                        
“Let me explain.  With the utmost respect, I am proposing this to you.  Some men, myself included, enter into mutually beneficial relationships with young women such as yourself.  Unlike you, do to your maturity level; most women that enter into these relationships are only looking for a little extra spending money, extravagant gifts, and an expensive evening out, like the one we are having tonight.  Sometimes, I come across a woman that is in need of help paying rent, who is supporting a child alone perhaps, or repaying loans, to get her life back on track financially.  I have only heard of it until now, but you fall into a third category, of smart, independent women looking for an investment in their future.”   
“Mm hm,” I nod, eyes slightly narrowed.  I go to take another sip from my glass, but it’s empty.  I redden, a little embarrassed to ask the obvious question.  “And what do these women provide for you in return?”

No comments:

Post a Comment