Friday, October 10, 2014

sugar baby (part one).

*This entry has been removed due to future publication with House of Erotica (www.houseoferoticabooks.com)*


SEXY TEASER:

I begin forming the shells for the cannoli, and dunking them into the deep fryer.  They cool on a rack, before I fill each one with cream, and garnish them with berries and sifted icing sugar.  The rest of the front of house team arrives as I’m dusting them, and one of the waitress comes into the kitchen, excitedly.
“Kat!  Do you want to play, Date, or Dad?”
“Sorry?”
“Date, or Dad?  At the bar.  What do you think?”  I glance out towards the bar, and see the forty-something fellow that greeted me when I came in.  He’s usually alone, but an attractive, European young woman has joined him now, and seems very interested in what he is saying.  She laughs, and touches his arm.  I wouldn’t say that she is any more good looking than I am, but is all done up, wearing a smart dress and heels, and I can see her designer purse from here.  
“That’s a date.  Definitely.”
“I know!  Gross!”  I look again.  The man, despite being a little older, is actually quite handsome.  I’ve been with my share of misguided boys to see the attraction in someone that has established a life for himself.  And, he probably bought her that Louis Vuitton.  If you care about stuff like that.    
“Well, whatever floats your boat,” I say, going back to my station.


No comments:

Post a Comment