Monday, October 13, 2014

sugar baby (part three).

 *This entry has been removed due to future publication with House of Erotica (www.houseoferoticabooks.com)*


SPICY EXCERPT:

Like Stephen said, I’m not the norm.  Sugar Babies are by and large: sexy, fun, and easy going, with a youthful energy.  Not that I can’t be those things.  I’m actually looking forward to indulging that side of me, for once.  And despite what it looks like, it’s actually a very logical approach to dating, which is attractive to me.  Besides a general, mutual feeling of familiarity, it’s mostly; as Stephen emphasized, business.  That said, there is something prevalent, though not outwardly stated, throughout everything I read.  Sex.    
I get out my cell phone.
“Stephen?”
“Yes, Kat.  How are you?”
“Can we meet?”


No comments:

Post a Comment