Saturday, October 18, 2014

sugar baby (part four).

*This entry has been removed due to future publication with House of Erotica (www.houseoferoticabooks.com)*


SAUCY TEASER:

“So, how long have you guys been... at it?”
“A couple years.  I have three SD’s right now, so I’m not paying for shit.  Condo, car, food, wine, clothes, hair, nails... it’s all covered.  I’m living the life, baby!  You know?”
“She’s like, our idol,” Kelly finally pipes in.
“I’m doing alright,” Christine corrects her.  “My Daddy wanted to buy me a fur coat, but I was like, that’s gross!”
“That’s great, Christine.” Dawn says sarcastically, at which Christine scoffs.
“Anyway, you got to work your way up, you know?  Everybody’s got to start somewhere.”
“Right.  Well, I’m just going to try it out.  Just for a couple months, probably.”
“That’s what they all say.  When you can finally quit your job waitressing at a shitty diner though, you’ll be singing another tune.”
“Yeah.  Well...”
“You’ll see.  And all you’ve got to do is give a couple blowjobs a week?  Give me a break!  Most girls are giving that shit away for free.  SB’s are smart, you know?”
“Mm hm,” I nod, feeling a little intimidated by her.  And I thought I was direct.  I look around for Stephen.  Luckily, he catches my eye and waves me over.  “Well, nice to meet you guys.  Duty calls.”
“Good luck, girl.”
“You’ll need it,” Christine says under her breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment