Wednesday, July 30, 2014

personal trainer.

I decided to hire a personal trainer.

Not that I'm necessarily out of shape, but I lack the motivation to get out, and get some exercise on a daily basis.  I need a new experience, some encouragement, and perhaps some tough love.  A kick in the pants.  That's where Dante comes in.

I was perusing profiles of trainers at the gym near my house.  My goodness!  The bodies.  It makes sense, since a completely ripped physique is their main method of promoting their services, but holy cow!  My eyes went directly to Dante.  A brown skinned powerhouse with an equally glowing resume.  He looked like he had a kind face.  But, let me tell you, the face was not the first thing I noticed when I met him.

After booking an appointment through the gym, I showed up in my new lululemons, ready to sweat.  His physique towered over me, both vertically and horizontally, standing at least six feet, with broad shoulders and a thick neck, as well.  His chocolatey skin glistened under the fluorescent lights, with an equally glossy bic'd head.  More intimidating than the pictures online, his warm smile instantly softened his hard jawline.  "Ready to work?"  He says in a deep, warm baritone.
"More than I'll ever be!"  I gulp, as he leads me to the workout room.  This man in the epitome of sex, I think, as I watch his muscular ass move, as he walks.  Every part of him ripples and shines.  I want to have that ass in more ways than one.

He starts me with some cardio, to warm me up.  He takes control of the treadmill's speeds and inclines, whereas I'd usually be too easy on myself.  I find myself eager to impress, despite the fact that I've never run longer or faster in my life.  "This is just the warm up?!"  I gasp.
"You're doing great," he chuckles warmly.  "I think you can do far more than you give yourself credit for."  His smile flashes.  I believe him.  Already, I'm impressed with myself.  I put myself in his hands.
Dante walks me through some squats, lunges, and crunches.  You would think that I would wimp out, but I remain determined to leave a good impression on him.  My legs and ass burn, and just when my muscles are shaking so badly that I think I might collapse, he gives me some more encouragement.
"You must be so proud of yourself.  You're really nailing this!"  Interesting choice of words, I think, my eyes drifting down to the bulge in his shorts.  "We're going to do some ball work, now."
"Pardon?!"
"Work with the exercise ball.  It's really great for the core.  I'll show you."
"Oh!  Of course."

When my hair is plastered to my moist face, and my shirt is practically transparent with sweat, Dante decides to call it a day.
"You'll have a body like mine in no time," he affectionately jokes.
"Mmmmm..."  He looks at me funny.  Did I say that out loud?
"The showers are that way.  Great work today!"
"Thanks!  Should I get your number, or..."
"You can book another appointment at the front desk.  Look forward to working with you again," he says, extending a large hand.
"Right.  Yes.  Thanks!"

I remove my clothing, and step into the stream.  I begin to soap myself, bending to wash in between my legs.  Even with all the water, I can tell.  I'm wet.  That guy turned me on so badly.  Dante.  Isn't that the name of a god or something?  Just then, I hear a knock at the stall's door.  I didn't realize anyone else was in here.
"Uh, yes?"
"Sorry, it's me.  You forgot your purse outside.  I just didn't want anyone to take it on you," Dante says in his recognizably rumbling voice.  My eyes widen.  Oh my god.  I peek out, just to make sure.  "Sorry, I didn't mean to come in here like this," he apologizes again, keeping his eyes averted.
"Wait," I say, taking a moment to behold his giant pecs again.  "Any chance I can get a different sort of workout?"  What am I doing?  I'm insane.
"Sure," he says, his eyes venturing towards me.  "We can talk about it next week, if you like..."
"I'm free, now," I suggest, pulling the curtain open.  What has come over me?
"Oh, wow," he utters, jaw dropping, but he looks away quickly, still unsure of what I'm asking.  "I can offer a variety of... regiments, if that's what you need."
"Really," I say, stepping to the edge of the stall, water dripping down my naked body.  "Tell me more about that..."
I lean towards him, still mostly in the shower stall, grab the front of his shirt, and pull him towards me.  He moves forward a step, just close enough to reach him with my mouth.  I plant a kiss on his large, supple lips, giving him my tongue, pulling his face into mine with a hand on either side of his head.  He smiles that sweet smile, and pulls his shirt over his head.  Good god.  His sculpted chest looks as if it were carved from granite.  He reaches behind him, to lock the door.
When he turns back around, I know that the bulge in his pants I saw before, was just his flaccid dick.  Now, it looks the size of my forearm.  He steps out of his shorts, revealing the massive, dark erection, and walks towards me.  Dear Dante in heaven, help me!
"I do offer a one-on-one workout that may be more to your liking," he says, eyes ogling every part of my naked form.  I push the curtain further open, stepping back to give him room in the small shower.  I have the water on cool, and my nipples are rock hard.  The stream starts to wet his miraculous body, beading attractively down his hard chest and abs.  I reach out to touch his pecs, hardly believing they're real.  But, he redirects my hand to his giant black cock.
I get the soap, using both hands to stroke him, because it's simply that big.  I lather up the shaft, creating a white frothy foam over his dark member.  My pussy moistens at the thought of me taking this giant thing inside me, feeling a smile spread across my face at the joy of even holding it in my hands.  He bends to lick my tits, water streaming down the both of us, and one of his large hands goes to my pussy.  He giant fingers play with my clit, my folds, my opening, and my head tilts back in pleasure.  I continue to stroke his dick with both of my hands around it, squeezing as hard as I can manage with the slippery soap over it.  His mouth returns to mine, as we kiss deeply and wetly in the cool water, liberally using our tongues.
Dante holds me tightly against him now, and I feel his soapy erection pressed between us.  We continue to kiss, as our hips press into each other, his big dick sliding satisfyingly over my clit.  He thrusts against me slightly, rubbing the shaft of it over and over my pussy.  I'm wild with desire for this chiseled god.  I'm ready for my workout, Dante.
I turn around, and press my ass into his erection.  He takes over, first grasping my soapy tits, then moving down to my hips, as I feel his cock probe my pussy.  I bend forward, resting my elbows on the tiled wall of the shower for leverage.  Then, he finds me.
Fuck!  Yes!  I relax to take him, and the soap helps, but he's so big that he has to work it in very slowly.  He has my hips in his big manly hands, and he bobs me on the tip of it.  He reaches around to massage my clit, as if I need anymore stimulation!  I already feel like exploding with pleasure.
"Oh god!  Fuck, yes," I utter, bending forward even more, exposing myself even more to him.  My hands inch down the wall, as he gives me more slightly more, each time he thrusts.  "Holy shit.  Yes!  God," I say with each rebound.
"Man, you're so tight.  You're hardly taking any of it right now.  I've got to work you out," he grunts.
"Oh god," I breathe.  "Give that pussy a work out."
I feel the cool stream of water on my back, and I'm bent so far forward that it falls towards my head now, re-soaking my hair.  Dante holds on tight, fucking me with the determination to get his whole cock in there.  I feel so full I could burst.  My g-spot has nowhere to hide.
"Give it to me," I say over the sound of the water.  "Give me a workout."  His cock fucks me deeper now, with an intoxicating rhythm; almost leaving me completely in between each thrust.  I don't dare move to upset the precision of it, I keep my pussy perfectly tilted towards him, and relaxed and open to keep taking it again and again.  If he keeps giving it to me, I'm going to come.  Fuck.  Oh, fuck.  It's so fucking big.  Just stay open.  Just.  Oh.  Fuck!
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!"  I let out, coming fiercely over his black dick, and he pounds me a few more times, before pulling out and coming over my ass and up my back.
I straighten, letting out a groan, rinsing myself under the shower head.  I'm not sure which workout is going to pain my body more.
"You're going to be a little sore tomorrow," he says, in his warm deep voice.  No kidding.


Where do I sign up for next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment