Tuesday, July 1, 2014

fun on tinder.

     I'm single again!  Hooray!  I work much better with casually dating people rather than a long term relationship, anyhow.  And, like any modern, young person looking to casually hook up, I resign up for Tinder.

     It's a variable playground for women!  Men, I know from the few Tinder dates I've had in the past, greatly outnumber them.  I can't imagine it being quite this fun for them.  For many men, the only responses are ads for call girl services.  As a girl though,  you get a non-stop barrage of messages from men within a five mile radius.  So, it wasn't hard to find someone that I found interesting.  I swiped towards a couple heart icons, and waited a few minutes for the responses.
     "How's it going, sexy lady?  I can please you in any way you want."  No, thank you.
     "Hey baby, let's meet up ASAP."  Hmm, slightly better.  But still a no.
     "Hello beautiful.  How are you doing on this fine day?"  Almost there.
     "Hi there!  How are you doing?  Nice to meet you.  You have a beautiful pic. :)"  Bingo.
     "Hi, I'm doing well!  Thank you.  You're not so bad either. ;)"  I'm simultaneously browsing his Facebook page, and he looks like a real, non-creepy individual.  I somehow doubt men take the same precaution.
      "Haha, thanks.  That's nice of you.  Your description says that you enjoy seeing live music.  Any chance you would want to see my friend's reggae band tonight?"   Bingo, indeed.  Just in case, I give myself an out.
      "Sounds like fun!  I'll meet you for a bit for sure, but I may have to take off early.  If that's cool with you, send me the deets! :)"

      We decided to arrive a little early at the venue, to chat a bit before the show.  I flash my ID before heading into the dimly lit, sweet smelling bar.  I scan the silhouettes for the guy in the pictures, but he finds me first.  I feel someone grab my arm, and turn to see a total cutie with clear blue eyes.
      "Hey!  How's it going?"  He says, reaching around me for a quick hug.  I totally scored!  "Rick, nice to meet you!"
      "Hi, you too!"  Awkward pause.  I'm a little dumbfounded at how cute he is.  "Jen," I say extending my hand for a shake, even though we just hugged our greeting.  He grabs it, and I laugh nervously, already feeling chemistry in the air.
      "Have you been here before?"  He asks.
      "Oh... uh, no!  Looks nice and chill.  Perfect for reggae."
      "Yeah, the band is great, too.  Nice to have an excuse to come out and see them play!"
      "Amazing!  Can't wait!"
      "I got a table for now, but we may want to stand later."
      "To see?"
      "No, to dance."  He smiles.  I can't help but reciprocate.

      We chat and sip our drinks through the opening band, but when the main act starts, we give them our full attention.  They are absolutely electric, and I immediately see why sitting is no longer an option.  We make our way to a good view at the side, and sway together hypnotically with the crowd.  I feel Rick behind me, and he casually puts his arms around my waist.  I stick my ass out a little bit, and he presses his pelvis slightly into it as we dance.  The band stops for a break, and Rick asks me if I'd like to step outside.
      He takes me out the back way, and I feel the invitingly cool summer air hit my skin.
      "I figure this is a safe question, considering the content of the evening..."
      "Yes...?
      "Would you like smoke a jay?"
      "Haha, sure!  Is there somewhere discreet we can go?"
      "I know just the place."
      We turn down the back alley, and ascend a fire escape around the corner of the building.  The view atop the stairs is open, considering how high up we are, yet private, because we are tucked safely in between two buildings.  Easy to miss, even if walking down the alleyway below.  He lights up, and passes the joint my way.  I take a couple drags, and return it.
       "This is nice," I smile, probably pretty glossy-eyed, taking in the view of the building tops below us.
       "Yeah," he responds, but I feel him looking instead, at me.  I turn, feeling comfortable enough to look him right in his blue eyes.  Maybe it's the pot.  He extinguishes the cigarette with a wet finger, and puts the remainder in his pocket.  I lean in for a kiss.
       The earthy taste of smoke hangs in his mouth, but I don't mind.  His gives me a relaxed kiss, opening his mouth around mine, and liberally giving me his tongue.  I welcome it, moving to wrap my arms around his shoulders.  His drift around my waist, holding me close.  We make out, feeling the soft breeze in our hair.
       I begin to feel his cock bulge through his pants, and I know that we might end up doing a little more than kissing, up here on the fire escape.  It excites me, and I instinctively reach down for his erection.  He doesn't skip a beat kissing me, and I'm glad that he's up for it.  He moans quietly into my mouth, as I cup the bulge in my hand.  His hands migrate down to my ass, pulling me into him even further.  We grind into each other, kissing a little more, and I feel myself getting very wet.  Thank god I wore a skirt.  Another minute of dry humping, and he reaches up under it to touch my bare ass.
       He gropes the front of me, through my tank top, and I feel my nipples harden at his touch.  His mouth doesn't leave mine.  I reach down again, to unbutton his pants, and we hear the band start up from inside.  We stop kissing for a moment, to check in.  I smile, "I don't like reggae THAT much."
       "Me neither," he says quickly before planting his mouth on my neck, now.  I unbutton his pants, and discreetly unzip the fly on his jeans.  We step back slightly, towards the back of the landing, leaning now against the building.  I take out his cock, and begin to fondle it.  He moans into my mouth.  I feel the breeze of the night air on my stomach, as he reaches under my shirt, and pushes my bra out of the way to get to my breasts.  My pussy is dripping wet, and I bend to pull my panties down, and step out of my thong underwear.  He reaches under my skirt to touch me, and moans at the pleasure of seeing how wet he's made me.
      He backs me against the wall, kissing me harshly, and playing with my pussy.  I want to scream out, at how relieved I am to be touched between my legs, but our collective moans are echoing enough.  His fingers easily find my opening, and he slides one, then a couple in and out of me.  He curls his fingers inside my pussy, and I feel a my g-spot being stimulated.  I'm feeling high, enough so that the pressure alone makes me want to come.  I want him in me so badly, and jerk his cock a little faster, bringing his hips towards me with my other hand.
      Rick takes the cue.  I wrap one of my legs up around his hip, and he quickly finds my pussy with his cock.  I'm so wet, that he only needs to take it slow for a few seconds before it opens up for him.  He starts thrusting and I feel his dick hit my g-spot again, knowing instantly that he's going to make me come up here, on this fire escape.
      We kiss madly, and he pins me against the brick wall.  We fuck with most of our clothes on, him holding into my ass underneath my skirt, and my hands in his hair.  His dick slips wetly in and out of me, and I sigh wildly, despite trying to keep quiet.  The music drowns out most of our noises, but all someone has to do is look up to see us ramming ourselves into each other.  That sudden thought is so sexy to me, that I feel myself relax and allow him to hit that spot deep inside me.  The feeling is almost unbearable, and I can't help but come hard, right over his cock.  My moan is muffled by the tight seal on our mouths, and the music pumping below.
       He continues to fuck me fast and hard for another minute, then pulls out to come himself.  It falls through the grate, and I look below, still high enough to humorously imagine a rude awakening for someone walking underneath us.  I wipe myself with my underwear, and stuff them in my purse.  We sit on the edge of the landing in exhaustion and relief.
       He pulls out the half joint, and lights it back up.  He takes a satisfied puff, and passes it to me.

       We listen to the rest of the set from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment