Tuesday, July 8, 2014

make-up sex.

      "I'm sorry," I say to him, after our first meeting, after spending a couple days apart from each other.  The time has allowed me to take responsibility for my part in the fight, and understand why he reacted the way he did.
      "Me too," Greg says.  "I'm so sorry.  I love you, baby."


      Usually we fuck almost everyday, so the few days apart has taken its toll on my body.  I didn't even masturbate, the whole time feeling just awful about what happened.  And, it was over something so trivial and stupid, I can't even recall exactly what made us split.  I don't want to.  I just want to start again; start everything over, right.
      Nervous to be in the same room as him again, I step apprehensively towards him, but to my relief, he does the same.  He touches my shoulders, leaning down for a kiss.  Thank god!  I missed you so much!  I don't want to fight anymore!  I aggressively return the kiss, feeling the insatiable need to rip off my clothes and fuck him right now.

      Greg feels my enthusiasm, and returns it with fervour.  He plunges his warm tongue into my mouth and I'm so happy to feel him in me again, I could cry.  I hastily unbutton his shirt, as he backs me up towards the couch.  An undershirt, too!  Why so many layers?!  He removes my dress in one go, lifting it up over my hips, with me raising my arms to allow it to pass over my shoulders.  Having undone his dress shirt, I peel it back over his shoulders, and he takes off the t-shirt himself.
      My hands go to his face, kissing him deeply, then my fingers run through his hair, savouring every part of him, celebrating feeling every inch of him in hands again.  He kneads my breasts through my bra, and grabs my hips to pull me against him.  I feel his erection through his pants, and moan involuntarily just thinking about his fantastic dick.  With that thought, I reach down to quickly unbuckle his belt, throwing it to the floor, and practically ripping his pants open.  He steps out of them, so eager he almost catches his foot in one of the legs, and I think I actually catch some air as he throws me onto the bed.
      Greg's imposing figure crawls on top of me, and my pussy moistens just to have my big man on top of me again.  He bends to kiss my neck, my ears, and I see him adjust his hardening dick in his boxers.  I close my eyes, hearing his mouth on me, the sweet sucking moan echoing like a song in my ears.  He presses himself against me, grinding his hips into mine momentarily, and I savour feeling him through the thin material.  At that, I unclasp my bra, and lift my hips to take off my underwear.  He finishes the job, removing them from my feet at the end of the bed, then parting my legs to lick my pussy.  But, I don't need it.  He must immediately feel how wet I already am, because  he switches to playing with my clit with his fingers.  He furiously bats it back and forth, and my back arches in anticipatory pleasure.  I want him in me so badly, it feels like it's been years.  I pull him back up towards me, our genitals aligning.  He kicks his boxers off, and we're finally naked with each other again.

        I pull him down, on top of me.  I just want to feel his body, his skin, as much of it as possible, against mine for a while.  I grab his face and do the same to it, letting our cheeks touch, drawing my nose over him, letting his scent both calm and arouse me.  He kisses my mouth, and I reach for his dick.  I smile just to have it in my hand, feeling the rubbery strength of it, letting my finger dance over the soft seams at the head.  He leans down for my breasts as I jerk him, enthusiastically licking the nipples, and taking much of the breast itself into his mouth with soft suction.  I moan in revelry, continuing to run my hand up and down his cock, feeling the moisture of his pre-ejaculate beginning to develop.
       I lift a knee, wrapping a leg around his hip, encouraging him towards me.  He finds me easily, sliding right in, and we both let out a huge sigh of relief and pleasant surprise, at the memory of how good it feels to come together like this.  He lays flat against me a moment before thrusting, kissing me deeply and enjoying the feeling of my pussy tightly wrapping around his dick.  It feels like home, to me.  Like it's where he belongs.
       My pussy relaxes around him, deep inside me, and he begins to thrust.  Oh god!  Yes!  Immediately, I feel like the world is better; like we are going to be okay.  I feel a desperate need for his dick, and he gives it to me.  I enjoy looking into his eyes as he fucks me, feeling once again connected to him.  When the missionary position is no longer enough, he raises my legs over his shoulders, and fucks me as deep as he can manage.  He vigorously plants his mouth on mine, folding me right in half.  He even closes my legs and straightens them completely, fucking me with my feet in front of his face.  As much as I know he likes being on top, I need to flip him over and give him what I'm been waiting so long to give him.
        Greg gets on his back, and I swing my leg over him to straddle his hips.  I grab his dick and lower myself onto it, relishing the feeling of his cock deep inside me.  I kiss him on the mouth while it's sitting inside me, pressing myself further into him to feel his cock stretching the depths of my pussy open.  I lean forward on my elbows, with my face next to his, to be able to fuck him like I want to.  Deep, hard, and fast.  I slam my hips into him, repeatedly, and he even offers his hands to me. I raise them above his head in a submissive posture, leaning into them for leverage.  He cries out, partly for my own pleasure of seeing him like this.  I'm in total control, as I slow down now to tease his dick, begging to be fucked harder and faster.  Instead, I straighten, and begin rubbing my clit.  I lift myself over him, carefully massaging his dick against my g-spot.  Oh yeah.  Fuck!  I've needed this so badly.  I missed you, baby!  I fucking love you!  I'll never hurt you again!  Fuck.  Fuck.  Fuuuccckkk!
         Recognizing my orgasm, he quickly flips me back over, and fucks me fast until I feel his hot load inside me.  I cry out, feeling so incredibly relaxed and open for his dick, I almost feel like I could come again, as well.  He falls into me, stiffening, and moaning hard into my ear.

        He rolls off of me, separating from my body, but leaving me feeling whole again.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment