Tuesday, August 19, 2014

nude photoshoot.

My friend approached me the other day, to take nude photos of her.


Michelle knew I had an interest in photography, and recently had some taken of myself.  I showed her some of the shots that a male friend of mine had taken, and she confided her interest in getting some similar photos done.  The only problem was her boyfriend.  He wasn't comfortable with having a male photographer, and she didn't have the money to book a professional session with a woman.  So, she asked if I would be interested in taking some pictures of her.  Far from a professional photographer, I told her that of course I would be interested, I mean Michelle was achingly beautiful; but beyond having an interest in photography, had no experience in doing something like this.  Well, that was enough for her.  Her main concern was having someone she could trust and feel comfortable with.  I borrowed my male friend's camera, and we booked a date for the following week.

We decided that she would be most comfortable in her own bedroom, so I arrived at her apartment on a sunny morning during a week day.  Her boyfriend would be at work, she promised.  Michelle answered the door in a red bathrobe, as I had told her not to wear a bra or underwear that morning, so that there aren't any lines etched into her skin.  Her straight black hair is tied in a very loose ponytail for the same reason.
"Denise!  Hi!!"  She says excitedly.  She leans in for a tight hug, and I can feel her unbound breasts press into me.
"Haha, are you pumped?"
"Oh my gosh, yes!!  I can't stop thinking about it!"  Me too, I think, gazing at her.  She's chosen not to wear any makeup, opting to go for a natural look for the shots.  It suits her.  Her skin positively radiates.  She smiles again, and I realize that I must be staring.
"Sorry, I'm already thinking about what shots I'm going to take of you," I recover.
"Me too!!  Come in!!"  Her apartment has the distinct look and feel of a boy's space.  I chew my lip surveying the area.  I wish we could go outside somewhere.  "Can I get you anything?  A drink?"
"Sure... Whatever you're having.  Thanks."  While I take a quick look around, she hands me an icy beverage, and I take a gulp, gasping.
"Haha, sorry!  I made it a little strong."
"Wow.  Well good morning to you, too," I flirt, clinking her glass.  "A little liquid courage will be a good thing," I say, addressing the gorgeous bombshell in the room.  "Can I see the bedroom?"
Thankfully, this appears to be the one room in the house that her boyfriend let her decorate.  The walls are a pale blue, reflecting the light from the window perfectly.  The soft colours of the bedspread will serve as a nice backdrop to Michelle's creamy skin.  White, transparent curtains flutter in the breeze.  I turn around to see Michelle in the doorway, the light hitting her face beautifully.  "Shall we get started?"

I take out the camera from its case, spying Michelle remove her robe out of the corner of my eye.  I've always known she had shapely breasts, but seeing them in their natural setting, along with her buxom backside, gives her the appearance of a Greek goddess.  Her natural beauty is radiating.  I remember being in full makeup and lingerie for my partial nude shoot, and still feeling self conscious about how I looked.  Michelle seems to be in her element, and I relax a little seeing her that way.  I take a couple light readings, as she hangs the robe over a chair, and takes a seat on the corner of the bed.  I come near her to hold the light meter near her face, and she flashes me a smile.  She smells like vanilla.  I try to concentrate.
"A couple test shots?  For lighting?"  She nods in response.  "You don't have to pose if you don't want to.  Just do exactly what you're doing."  All she has to do is alter her eyeline towards the window, and the shot is immediately breathtaking.  I feel something in me stir.  "Alright, I think I've got it.  Why don't we start on the bed, since you're there already."

Not surprisingly, she's a natural model.  She doesn't stop moving, very slowly and deliberately, unless I ask her to.  She always has her face turned towards the light, unless I tell her that it isn't in frame.  I snap away, following her rather than directing.  She's clearly thought about this shoot for a while.  Every picture is a gem.  I use ambient props, taking shots of her by the blowing curtains, through the antique mirror on her desk, using pillows to sheets to cover her partially.  All the while, watching her creamy skin, her shiny mane of hair, her curvy figure, her playful eyes...

When we're done, she replaces her robe, and asks if I would like another drink.  "Can I ask you something?"
"Sure," I say, taking another swig of the cool liquor.
"Would you mind if I took some of you?"  I smile when she says it, probably reddening a little.  Her eyes connect with mine, and she devilishly raises her eyebrows.
"I didn't bring anything to wear," I reply, mainly thinking make-up.  But, she hushes me.
"Just do them completely natural.  Like mine."
"Hmmm," I say considering it.  "Alright.  But, be easy on me."  I concede to her magnetism.  The booze gives me a warm feeling in my stomach.  We bring our drinks back to the bedroom.

I give her a brief tutorial on the camera, and she plays around with it while I remove my clothing.  I keep her in my vision, as I pull my t-shirt over my head.  I unbutton my jeans, and cinch them over my hips.  She respectfully doesn't watch me, but I undeniably feel her presence in the small room.  As I remove my underwear, I feel a tightness between my legs, as if my pussy is straining to be touched.  I deny it, straightening to remove my sports bra.  Crap.  My nipples are hard, too.  I cover them with my arm, and begin to say, "Maybe this isn't such a good idea..."  Just then, she turns to see me, reacting as if she hasn't heard me.
"Oh my god!  You look great!  Ok.  Get on the bed."  I do ask she asks, but as I move I feel that my pussy is moist.  I look around for something to wipe myself, but I foolishly remember that Michelle is standing right there.  And with a camera.
"Do you mind if I use the washroom first?"
"Sure.  In a second," she says, ignoring my request.  "Put your hands in your hair," she directs.  "Great.  Lovely!"
I try to remember all the things I was told at my last shoot.  Suck in, relax your shoulders, find the light.  But, the poses Michelle gives me make me feel more sensual than I did before.  I feel even sexier having her there, watching me.  "Just pretend that I'm not in the room," she winks.
I feel a smile creep across my face, as I look into the lens.  "Gorgeous!  Perfect!  I love it!"
I laugh, and she continues to take pictures, coming closer to me, eventually joining me on the bed.  Her robe falls off her shoulders in her enthusiasm.  I notice it, and she captures my expression.  The belt on her robe has loosened, and the material falls to the sides of her thighs, revealed her pussy.  I again can see the trimmed triangle of dark hair above it.  The camera clicks.  "Wow, these are great," she encourages.  "Whatever you're thinking, keeping doing it."
I look to the lens, keeping the image of her body in my head.  The way she slowly writhed on the bed.  Her dark hair cascading down her back and into the sheets.  She's so close, I breathe in her warm scent.  I arch my back, sticking out my ass.  "Ooh.  Great.  I love it.  Very sexy."
My neck loosens, and my body becomes alive.  I watch the shoulder of her robe fall halfway down her arm, and the belt loosen so that I can see the sliver of her skin between her cleavage, down her stomach, now.  I get on my knees, giving her a sexy silhouette to play with.  "Amazing.  Gorgeous."
I'm so in the moment, that I instinctively reach down to my pussy.  I place the palm of my hand against my pubic bone, and the pressure is wildly erotic.  I startle for a moment, realizing my move, but Michelle doesn't seem to mind.  "This is great, Denise."
I flip over, laying into my side, and let my hand drift over myself.  Moving positions allowed me to feel how wet I really am between my legs, and I wonder if she knows.  My hand dances down my hip to my thigh, them back in front of me to my breasts.  The nipples are hard, and I close my eyes, enjoying the light touch.  She's so close, I wonder if she can smell my desire.  I turn on my stomach, stretching and caressing my body into the cool sheets.  It feels heavenly.  Michelle has stopped directing, and is now following my dance, crouching onto the bed with me, standing to get a shot from over me.  The robe falls loosely over her elbows now, exposing most of her curvy breasts again to me, but she doesn't make a move to cover herself.  I stop moving, and enjoy the sight of her.
"What do you think?  Finished?  I got so many good shots," she replies, quickly viewing the shots on the screen, on the back of the camera.  "You were really on fire there, at the end."  I smile, reflectively, a little sad that it's over.  I cover myself with the sheet.
"Thanks.  I felt it, too."
"So, you'll send me the best ones?"  She asks.  I nod, smiling, trying to recover.
"Oh, yeah.  There were some amazing ones of you, too.  Great job, Michelle.  Really."  She flashes her gorgeous smile at me.
"Thanks."

As I peruse the photos later in my office at home, I feel a smile spread across my face.  What an amazing, beautiful person to photograph, and what great shots she got out of me, too.


Her light reflects off of me, in every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment