Wednesday, July 2, 2014

compulsive cheater.


**This short story was used in my novella "Diary of a Recovering Sex Addict", which has been published with House of Erotica (www.houseoferoticabooks.com).  It has been removed for that reason.  It is available for purchase at http://www.amazon.com/Diary-Recovering-Sex-Addict-Erin-ebook/dp/B00OCSF2FE **



SEXY TIDBIT:

      "Have you ever made a girl come from her ass before?"
     "Wow.  No, definitely not," he says, coming closer to me, as if I'm initiating some sort of dirty talk foreplay.  I almost ignore it, continuing.
     "Do you have the patience for that, or do you just need to fuck?"
     "Whatever you want, baby."  I'm not your baby.
     "If you want to play with my ass, you've got to take it slow, and do exactly as I say.  If you can't do that, then we should just fuck."  Sorry to be a buzzkill buddy, but it's the truth.
     "I would love to play with your ass, baby," he says, probably trying to get some warmth into the room.  "I don't mind a girl being in charge."
     "Alright.  Take off your clothes."


No comments:

Post a Comment