Thursday, July 17, 2014

diary of a recovering sex addict (part six).

** This story has been removed due to publication with House of Erotica.  It is available for purchase at http://www.amazon.com/Diary-Recovering-Sex-Addict-Erin-ebook/dp/B00OCSF2FE **




SPICY EXCERPT:

"What about Blondie over there?  Any chance I can get a two-for-one deal?"  He laughs at her bravado.
"I thought you and I had a connection, here!"
"We do.  And because of that, I'm going to be completely honest with you.  I had an appointment this morning, in which it was confirmed that I have an inoperable form of cancer."  He laughs again, then stops when he sees her solemn face.
"Shit, really?"
"Yeah.  What can you do?  Life isn't fair.  Now, I don't want you to see me as a pity case or anything..."
"But?"
"But I have always wanted a threesome.  Would you deny a dying woman one last wish?"



No comments:

Post a Comment