Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BBC's.

       I've been emailing with a woman.


       She responded to my post, and we've been exchanging pics.  Hannah.  She's straight and has a boyfriend, but he seems to like the fact that we are corresponding.  I've given my permission to show him my pics, but I'm not here for a threesome.  I've said that several times, now.  Apparently, he really likes white girls, though, and she keeps asking me if I like BBC's.  I ignore it, mostly because I'm not sure what she means by that.
       No, I put out a post for a woman only, for a night of passion.  Hannah reassures me that her boyfriend will not involved in our little get-together.  I say, "Great," and we book a date.

            I live with a roommate, so we decide to meet at her place.  I text her when I'm close, and she tells me the final directions.  I ring the buzzer, and Hannah opens the door, looking at fantastic as ever.  Even better than I could've imagined.
      Her tits are massive, and I can see the gorgeous round things easily, even though she's wearing what appears to be her boyfriend's baggy t-shirt.  Shockingly tiny waist, hips, and butt, making me wonder how she doesn't fall over from top-heaviness.  A very youthful, delicate face with a tapering chin, a fair complexion, and curly brown hair that falls past her shoulders.  It's slightly wet at the tips; she must have just showered.
      "Karen!" She almost sings, reaching towards me for a hug.  "So nice to meet you!" She presses her upper body against me momentarily, and her breasts feel practically boyant.
      "Oh my gosh, you too!"  I say with equal enthusiasm.  I was right; she smells fresh and flowery, like morning dew.  Makes me want to get my mouth on her.
      "Please, come in!"  She says, welcoming me into the space.  It's lived in and cozy; she picks up her wet towel from the floor as we pass by it.
      "So, you found it alright?  Let me give you the tour."  Other than the room we're standing in, there isn't much; but she shows me the substandard washroom, a tiny kitchen, and takes me toward what can only be the bedroom.  She opens the door, revealing her boyfriend John sitting on the bed.  He's quite muscular, his dark skin glistens of the bedroom lamp, and his look is expectant.
       "Uhh, hello," I manage.
       "Hey," he barely gets out before Hannah interrupts him.
       "Don't worry, he was just leaving."
       "Oh.  Whew!"  I say, in exaggerated relief.  "Sorry, just didn't expect to meet you."
       "Oh yeah, I was on my way out, but wanted to say hi first."
       "And does she live up to your expectations?"  Hannah teases.
       "Haha.  Yes, baby.  Well, three's a crowd.  I'll see you later tonight," he says in his deep baritone, kissing her on the forehead.  We hear him amble through the living room, jingle some keys, and shut the door.

       "Well!  Sorry about that.  He can be a little protective of me."
       "I don't blame him.  I wouldn't let you get away, if you were my girlfriend."
       "Haha... A drink?"  She asks nervously.  She told me in our correspondence that she hasn't been with a woman before.
       "I don't need one, but I don't mind if you need some liquid courage," I wink.
       "Right.  One minute."  She takes a little long, so I decide to remove some clothing while I wait.  I wore a matching bra and thong set for the occasion.  God, I can't wait to get my hands on those tits.  I take a seat on the wobbly bed.

       "Here I am!  Sorry to keep you wait... Wow.  Helloooo!"  I laugh at her tipsy cuteness.  She takes a final swig on her beverage, places it in the dresser, and joins me on the end of the bed.
       "Why don't I help you out of those clothes?"  I ask.
       "Mmmm.  Sure."  Hannah raises her arms, and I slowly peel the shirt off of her.  To my surprise and delight, she's wearing a sport bra.  Her two delicious breasts are squished together inside of it.  Probably to minimize the look of them.  Or because a real bra would dig into her shoulders with tits that enormous.  To be honest, I've never been with a girl with boobs this big.  Usually I go for women with a more athletic body type.
       I rub them through the bra with one hand, and I feel the nipples instantly harden.  I have her stand to unclasp the belt of her jeans; her waist is so tiny, she almost has to loop it around twice.  I unbutton the fly, and the pants slip easily over her small hips, dropping to the floor.  She giggles, perhaps out of embarrassment, and her tits shake a bit.
      "Mmmm," I moan, lusting after the sight of her in her full cotton underwear.  The bra and panties are so demure, along with the men's t-shirt she had on, despite the overt sexiness of her body.  It almost makes her more desirable, the fact that she hides her dynamite figure.  And, that you can still see it through all of her efforts.  Her body just begs to be fucked.
       I pull her small hips towards me, between my open knees, and I put my mouth on her tits, licking the nipples through the thin material of her sports bra.  Her head falls back in pleasure.  I kiss her flat stomach, her tiny waist, and I pull her underwear down to allow me access to her hips.  I hungrily kiss them, letting one hand drift around to her butt.  The other lightly touches the groomed patch of hair above her pussy.  I massage the outside of it, placing pressure on it as I continue to draw wet marks all over bra with my tongue.
      I stand to meet her small mouth, gathering the dark mass of curly hair in my hands as I give her my tongue.  She moans as I brush the hair back from her face and neck, so I take the cue, and suck on her neck awhile.  Then, I hear something.

      A creaking floor?  Does someone live above them?  No matter.  I'm about to lick her sweet pussy.
      I practically throw her onto the bed; she must weigh ninety pounds, and all boobs.  I remove my own bra and thong, and she laughs in anticipation.  She sits up to remove her sports bra, and her tits finally emerge.  Perfectly round, with large, pale pink areoles and tiny nipples.  They move around like sentient beings, being large enough to house a brain in each one.
      I crawl towards her, and she grabs a pillow for her head, and lays back, getting comfortable.  Her gorgeous breasts fall slightly to the side.  Before I begin, I can't help myself but grab them in my hands, shaking them, massaging them, and playfully batting them around.  She pinches the nipples between her fingers, and her head tilts back, eyes closed.  I kneel on the bed, my ass in the air, and take her legs in my hands, spreading them.  She points her toes as I touch each foot, groping every part of her; now her calves, and thighs.
       Her pussy is as tiny as the rest of her.  Well, except for her massive melons.  A lovely soft pink in colour, with a flowery taste.  Her clit is so minuscule that I have to search for it, even with her legs spread apart in front of me.

       The sound again, but closer.
       Hannah's eyes open momentarily, perhaps hearing it also, but I'm busy devouring her gorgeous clit.  Now that I've found it, I'm not about to let it get away.  Then, I feel something probing my ass.
       I start at the touch, turning to see John's hard black cock behind me. These two have something in common.  Enormous sex organs.
       "Hey!" I say halfheartedly, using my other hand to bat it away.  "You know I'm only here for Hannah."
       "But, I'm here for you," he growls, his deep voice registering power and authority.  "Do you like BBC's?"
       "I do!"  Hannah chimes in, closing her legs and propping herself up on her elbows.  I'm beginning to think that she isn't as innocent as she looks.
       "Big..." I search.
       "Black Cocks," he finishes.
       "Ah.  I've never really had one," I flirt, raising an eyebrow, still on my hands and knees.
       "Would you like to try one out?"  I look at Hannah, who has a satisfied smile on her face.  She certainly got me.
       "Sure," I coo.  "Since I'm here..."

        Hannah repositions herself in front of me, so that I can resume licking her.  As I lower my mouth to her,  I can feel my ass being exposed to John behind me.  I feel his thick cock again, pressing between my cheeks, then touching the wetness at my pussy with the tip of it.  I feel him begin to enter me, and I immediately know that it's the biggest cock I've ever had in my pussy.  He doesn't push it in any more, perhaps feeling it's tightness.  He wiggles it a bit, trying to encourage me to relax around it.  He presses it in a little further, and I moan into Hannah's clit.  I feel myself stretch around it, his hand now reaching below me to rub my wet clit.  He pushes it in even further, and I experience my pussy finally letting him in.  But, I look back, and see that I've barely taken half of it.
        Realizing that it's all I can fit, his hands go to my hips, and he begins to thrust, using my pussy to jerk himself off.  In reality, I'm only bobbing on the tip, but I can feel his big cock completely filling me up, and I already feel the urge to come.  My g-spot has nowhere to hide.  His bulbous head is rubbing up against it, and I feel like I could actually squirt.  I've never done it with a partner before, so I shy away from the feeling, and clench up.
        "Come on baby," he says to me.  Can he feel it?  "Let me in."
        "Ahhh... I can't!"
        "Mmmm, give me that special spot."
        "Oh god!"
        "You know you want to," he breathes.
        "Ahh!  Yes!!"  I release the tension in my pussy, and his cock presses against my g-spot, deep inside me.  I feel the uncontrollable urge to push, and I bear down on his giant black cock.
        "FUCK!!" I scream, as I feel myself squirt all over his dick, down my legs, soaking the bedding.

        He pulls out, and I groan.  My upper half collapses onto the bed.  John grabs Hannah, and gets onto top of her with his massive thing.  He fucks her quickly and harshly, her tits flying about, until he comes into her.  I wonder how her tiny body can take it, but she looks completely satisfied.
        "I'm sorry," I begin.  "I wasn't expecting to..."
        "Mmmm, don't you worry about a thing!"  She says sweetly. "We should be thanking you..."


         "BBC's," I think.  Why didn't I make the connection before?  Well, it's never too late to develop a new interest.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment