Tuesday, September 10, 2013

phone sex.

      Lately someone's been contacting me.  They're not supposed to; I'm not even sure how they got my email.  I use a pseudonym at work, and there are plenty of security measures in place, including what we can and can't talk about, but I have to admit, I'm new at this.  I'm supposed to report anything like this to my boss, but the messages seem harmless enough.  He seems sweet, actually.  His name is Dave.  It's not at all like the harassment, or stalking, that the other girls at the call center warn me about. 
      I'm sitting at my desk at work, on a typical day.  Most of the girls are already into phone conversations with clients.  The ads show young women, scantilly dressed and smiling, on their beds or in some other erotic setting, phone in hand.  The reality of the call center is slightly less glamourous.  A bunch of women cluttered together, in the cramped room of an office building, of varying weights, ages, and commercial attractiveness.  All with sexy voices, and an adventurous nature, however.  Most use headsets, doing everything from their nails, to homework, as they engage in phone sex with customers. 
      I browse my email on my cell phone, and find another from Dave.  The fifth or sixth, in the span of about a month.  "The last talk we had was great.  You really have improved my sex life recently, both solo, and with my girlfriend.  I think about you often, and hope you are well.  If you ever need anyone to satisfy the fantasies we talk about, please let me know.  I would love to be that person."  I give a short laugh, enough for one of the girls to ask about it.  
     "Oh, just something sweet my boyfriend said."  
    "You're not supposed to sext at work, you minx," she teases, then widens her eyes. "You're beaming!  It must have been a good one!"  I roll my eyes at her, but when her back is turned, read the email again.  As much as I know it's unprofessional, and possibly dangerous, to have any reaction but deleting the emails and notifying my manager, I've kept them all.  I read them over, and over.  I even find myself checking my email repeatedly, hoping to find another message.  At least I'm not so far gone as to reply to any of them.  I still don't know which one of my clients Dave is, since most callers use a psuedonym as well, or don't want to give a name at all.  I'm nervous for the moment that he reveals himself as the person who has been contacting me.  For then, I am contractually obligated to ban him as a caller.
      My phone rings.  "Nightlife Calling, tonight you're speaking with Lisa," I say in my sexiest voice.  "I'm so happy you called. What can I do for you tonight?"  The line is silent.  "Everything is confidential.  You have no reason to be nervous.  Do you have a first name?  I want to hear that sexy voice of yours."  Another pause.  Just when I'm about to hang up, I hear a tentative voice say something.
     "Could we skip that for now? Can we talk about what you would do to me if you were here?"  
    "I would love to.  I wish I was.  Would you like it if I was in your bedroom?"  
    "Yes.  What are you wearing?"  
    "Your favourite outfit.  A sexy lace push up bra, black lacy panties, garters, and heels.  I want you to think of how my tits look in this bra, ok?"  
     "Ok."  
     "I put this lingerie on just for you.  I wanted to look sexy for you. "  Some movement. He's starting to jerk off.  
    "Mmm," he moans.  
    "Lie back.  I want to see your cock bulging through your pants.  Do you want me to take it out?"  
     "Mmm. Yes."  
     "I unzip your fly, and pull your pants down a bit.  I can see your big cock begging to be let out.  I pull down your underwear, and it stands up straight for me.  Did I make your cock hard like that?"  
     A muffled, "Oh yeah."  
    "Do you want to feel my mouth on it?" 
    "Yes."  
    "I tease the tip with my tongue.  I love the head of your cock.  I kiss it with my lips and tongue, making out with it, putting the tip in my mouth slightly.  I lick the shaft, lick your cock all over with my wet, warm tongue.  I want you to really want it.  I put the tip in my mouth, and slowly move it in and out.  Just the tip.  Is that nice?"  
    "I want to tell you my name.  I want you to say it."  
    "Anything, baby.  What is it?"  
    "Dave."
         My heart drops.  Oh god.  I want to ask, but I can't.  It could easily be any other guy named Dave.  Carry on as normal.  "Do you want me to put the whole thing in my mouth, Dave?"  
        "Oh, yes." 
        "My mouth is salivating just thinking about it.  My lips slide down the shaft of your cock, and your cock almost touches the back of my throat.  Oh, Dave.  It's so big.  I don't think I've ever had a cock this big in my mouth."  I readjust on the chair, and realize I'm wet.  I'm thinking about him; hoping it's him.  I think of all the emails he's sent me.  How much he wants me.  I look around; I don't think anyone has noticed my predicament.  "I slowly begin to move my mouth up and down your cock.  Do you want to thrust into my mouth while I do it, Dave?  Think about putting your hands in my hair and fucking my mouth."  I press my legs together, thrusting a bit myself.  "Do you like to watch me suck your cock?  Do you?"  
       "Mmm.  Yes."  I move, so that my chair is tightly tucked under a desk.  I discreetly undo the top of my pants, and slide my hand down them.  My pussy is flooded; so completely wet.  I massage my clit, careful to move only my hand, and not my entire arm.  
       "Remove my bra.  I want you to kiss my tits while I ride you.  They're big, aren't they?  Are you thinking of my tits, Dave?"  
       "Mmm.  Oh, yeah."  
       "I'm going to fuck you, Dave.  I want to bounce on that gorgeous fucking cock of yours."  I'm so fucking wet.  I feverishly masturbate under the table.  "Do you like to watch me fuck you?  Do you like me working myself over your cock?  Can you picture my big tits as I do it?  I'm going to get myself off on you, Dave.  I'm going to come over your cock."  Oh, god.  I'm getting there.  "I'm going faster.  Fuck me, Dave.  Fuck me hard.  Flip me around and fuck me.  Fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck!"  Holy shit!!!  Oh fuck!!  Oh god.  Wow.  I look around.  The girl across the table gives me a thumbs up for my performance.  I wink at her, out of breath, trying to play it cool.  
      "Dave?"  I say into the phone.  
      "Wow," he responds.  "You are a goddess.  You'll be hearing from me."  
      "Thanks for the fun time, Dave.  Call soon."
     I tell one of the girls that I'm going on a smoke break.  God, I hope he never says anything that makes this come to an end.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment