Sunday, September 1, 2013

an open marriage.

      Dan and I have an open marriage.  The basic rule, is to be completely honest with each other about our affairs, but never overlapping our relationships. Also known as, clean up after yourself, if you're bringing someone home. Make sure they're long gone by the time the other walks in the door.  So far, I've been pretty good, but tonight, I don't know what happened.

      His name is Alan; we met at work.  He has a nice build, is clean cut, with a fair complexion and hair.  I approached him a couple weeks ago, getting an easy going, adventurous vibe from him, and asked if he would be interested in getting involved in our special situation.  Turns out he has a thing for women that are seeing other men.  We've slept together twice; and I enjoy his unselfish, patient way of making love.  He often asks me to tell him about my husband.  He gets off on being the 'other man'. 
      I asked Alan to meet me at my place after dinner, as Dan had some business to attend to.  True to our rule, I let my husband know that I would be having someone over, but that we would be done by the time he got home, which was around nine o'clock.  Alan ended up getting caught in traffic, and called me, letting me know that he would be a little late.  Which turned into a lot late.  When he arrived, he was very apologetic, and quite harried looking.  He seemed stressed out, perhaps about cutting short our already limited time together.  
       "Do you still want to ...?"  He asked, already preparing himself for rejection.  I felt so badly for him; he looked so sweet, and sad.  
       "Of course," I cooed, touching his ear.  
       "We may just have to skip a few things this time."  His face lit up.  I led him to the bedroom.  We kissed; I undressed him, kissed any skin I exposed.  He removed my blouse, hungrily kissed my neck, and shoulders, while he did so. I sat on the bed, he laid me back, kissing me, crawling on top of me.  He kissed my breasts, my back arched into him.  Down my stomach, towards my pussy, but I lifted his face back up.  
       "No time for that today,"  I say, my finger raised, mock disciplining him.  I grabbed his cock through his underwear; it was fantastically hard.  "You really need to get fucked tonight, don't you? Poor baby," I soothed.  He took off his underwear, smiling relief. 
      "You have no idea."  And here we are.  Alan about to stick it in, me on my back, and Dan standing silently in the hallway. 
      I see my husband; a look of shock on my face, no doubt, and a surprised "oh" escapes my mouth at the sight of him.  How long has he been standing there?  This being the exact time Alan puts his cock in me, he doesn't notice anything amiss.  Fuck!  I thought we had another half hour at least.  My jaw is dropped open, eyes locked with my husband. Alan, eyes closed, is starting to fuck me now, but, a total deer in headlights, I can't bring myself to move or say anything. 
      Then, an unexpected thing happens.  Dan smiles.  Suddenly, I'm back in my body, which is getting promptly fucked by now.  "Oh, yeah," I venture, looking Dan in the eye.  He smiles again, unzipping his pants, and letting them drop to the floor.  "Oh yeah!"  I say, genuinely enjoying myself now, throwing my head back.  From the hallway, Dan pulls out his cock, and begins stroking it.  "Alan," I whisper coyly, when he's bent over on top of me, "I think we have a visitor."  He immediately pulls out, ready to run.  But, before he tenses up too much, Dan reassures. 
     "It's ok, man.  Do you mind if I join?"  A look of hesitation across Alan's face.  "After all, she is my wife," Dan adds, laughing.  
     "Oh!  God!  Of course!"  Alan appears to relax a bit, smiling, but his boner has definitely gone down.  I take it in my mouth, while my husband finishes undressing.  It hardens almost instantly, perhaps remembering how badly it needs to get off right now.
      "That's nice, baby," Dan says from behind me.  "Show me that ass, while you do it."  I slide my mouth over Alan's cock, intensely turned on that Dan is watching me.  I'm on my knees, sticking my ass out at him, begging to be touched.  He touches it, grabbing flesh in his hands, giving it a little spank.  I moan, mouth full of cock.  I feel his tongue between the cheeks, then down to my pussy.  "Oh, you're wet, baby.  Would you like me to fuck you while your mouth's full of cock?"  With Alan's cock filling my mouth, I manage an affirmative "mm hmm".  I feel him slide inside me, and I want it so badly I could scream.  "Don't take it out of your mouth, baby.  Not for a second.  Ok?"  
      "Mm hmm!"  He fucks me at a good, solid rhythm, and it's already driving me wild.  But Dan soon stops short, pulls me around, flipping me over on my back, so that my head is at the end of the bed, towards him, who has been fucking me, standing beside the bed.  He pulls me close to him, so that my head is hanging back over the side.  This is my favourite way to fellate a man, and Dan knows it. 
      "Do you want to get fucked while you do this to me, baby?"  
      "Oh yeah, baby," I breathe.  Alan is quick to do as he's told, finding my pussy with his cock, and slowly starts to move in and out of me.  I let my neck slacken, my head falling back off the bed, and Dan's familiar cock enters my mouth from his standing position.  He too, thrusts into me, but in quick, shallow strokes.  Someone touches my breasts; as I can feel them jiggling around as I get fucked.  Probably my husband, as I know he can't stand to see them move like that without grabbing them.  
     "I love to see your tits move while you're on your back, baby," he confirms.  He pulls his cock out.  "Where you a bad girl tonight?  Did I catch you with another man?  Hmm?  Do you deserve this?"  
     "Yes, baby!"  He kisses me, upside down.  
     "Get on the bottom," he orders Alan.  "I want to see you ride him, baby."  Alan does what Dan says, getting on his back, ready to receive me.  Dan grabs his own cock, as I mount Alan, and bounce on him, until he starts his eyes start to roll back.  "Bend forward now, baby.  I want to see your asshole."  This is my favourite position, and again, Dan knows it.  I get on my knees, and I feel Dan grab my ass, pulling it apart.  I feel myself wanting to come already.  His fingers are trying to get inside.  He spits on my asshole.  
     "Ohh," I moan, "Fuck!"  He has a few in there, I find myself wanting his cock, too.  
     "Greedy, girl,"  He chastises.  "You want both, don't you? Do you want to know what bad girls get?"  
     "Oh, yes, baby!"  I feel the tip enter my ass, but he doesn't go any further.  
     "Oh, you're so full, baby.  Your ass is so tight.  I can barely get my cock in there."  A loud noise escapes my mouth.  I'm going to come.  
     "Ohh god!!!  Fuck, yeah!!"  I hear myself say.  Dan pulls out, smiling. 
     "Oh yeah, baby," always so pleased to have made me come.  Alan continues to fuck my pussy quite hard, clearly approaching an orgasm, as well.  I love getting fucked after I come, and am yelling, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!"  Alan cries out, everything tenses, then relaxes.  
     "Whew," I exhale, dismounting.  I lie on the bed beside Alan, looking at Dan, who is still standing beside the bed.  
    "You ok, baby?"  As in, do you want to get off, too?  
    "Oh yeah, baby.  I'm going to take a shower.  Can you guys finish up by the time I come out?" 
    "Yep," Alan and I reply, in unison.  
    "Great," he smiles, and shuts the door behind him.

      By the time my husband gets out, I've remade the bed with fresh sheets, showered in the other bathroom, and gotten into my pajamas.  He comes over to the bed, and hugs me.  I get us a snack, and we settle in to watch a movie together.                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the blog. This story in particular.

    kenwaltonesq@gmail.com if you ever want to chat about it

    Keep it up please! More!

    ReplyDelete