Wednesday, September 4, 2013

diary of a call girl.

      I look at my watch. My next client is fifteen minutes late. 

      All I have is his name, Chris; and a phone number with a woman's voice on the answering machine.  For obvious professional reasons, I'm not about to leave him a message.  He still pays for the full hour, no matter what time he shows up, so I'm in no rush.  If he doesn't at all, however, I'm out of luck.  At that point, I may leave a message, just for spite.
      Finally, twenty minutes in, there's a knock at the door.   I open it, to reveal a woman.  I move behind the door, considering my attire; a silk robe, with lingerie underneath; also, protection.  You never know with women; she may be coming here to slap me clean across the face for sleeping with her husband. "Can I help you?"  I ask innocently.  
     "I'm Chris," she responds nervously. "I'm here for my appointment?"  Oh shit.  A woman?  I mean, I've slept with a couple women in my life, here and there, but never professionally.  She must see the flustered look on my face, because she continues, "I know I'm late.  Will you still take me?  It's alright if you can't. I understand."  I give my head a shake.  
     "Oh, no! Of course I can. Please, come in, Chris."  She tentatively smiles, walking past me.  I'm not in the gay or bi pages; I wonder why she called me.  Most girls would turn her away, but business is slow, and I'm not about to.  "Just so you're aware, I don't usually do women.  I need to give you a different rate.  Let's say, $80 for nude oral, $100 for full service?"  
     "That's fine," she nods. "I understand."  
     "I'm not usually the one to ask questions, but can you tell me something?" She nods again. "Why did you call me? There are plenty of girls that specialize in pleasing ..."  
     "I wanted a straight woman," and then, perhaps realizing that the most girls that work with women, only do it because their boyfriend won't let them do guys anymore, clarifies.  "I want someone that hasn't done it a hundred times.  I want it to be new for them."  So, she has a "first time" fetish.  Well, at least the expectations won't be too high, I silently muse.
      "So, Chris.  Have a seat. What can I do for you today?"  She sits beside me on the bed, and I get into working mode.  I flash her my seductive eyes, move all my hair around to one side, and arch my back, so that my curves are excentutated.  
     "Full service, please," she replies, handing over the money.  Shit. What exactly is full service when it comes to woman on woman?  I try to recall what toys I have around, and ask for a moment to get set up. 
      I retreat to the hallway, and happily find a strap on dildo that I sometimes use for pegging, and several vibrators, that I usually use on myself while the man watches.  I step into the harness, and fasten the straps.  I look at myself in the mirror, admiring my cock.  It feels different on me, now that I'm using it on a woman.  Knowing that she not only won't have any fear or apprehension towards it, but will actually fully desire it, I instantly have feelings of pride for my cock.  I'm feeling very confident suddenly.
      I turn the corner, and Chris smiles.  I let her look at me a while, as I remove my robe.  I also take the moment to finally look at her.  She is a beautiful woman, with full, chestnut hair, and large eyes, with long eyelashes.  "How would you like to get started?" I ask, as I approach her.  
      "Undress me," she replies.  I lift her dress up, revealing a lace thong similar to mine, and a gorgeously flat stomach.  She raises her arms, and I lift the dress over her head, her hair catching as I do, letting it dramatically fall by around her shoulders afterward.  A matching lace push up bra, and softly sloped shoulders.  I touch them with my fingertips, down her arms, reaching around her to unclasp her bra.  Our faces are very close, but she doesn't try to kiss me. She's done this before.  I step back, and her bra falls forward, exposing exquisitely small breasts, with soft pink nipples to match.  
      "You're gorgeous," I whisper in her ear, and mean it.  I reach around, to remove my own bra.  I let the straps fall, but shyly hold the cups on my breasts.  "I've never really done this with another woman," I confess.   She smiles broadly; it's what she wants to hear. I apprehensively expose them, and she immediately grabs them, like they're her own.  And they are, for this hour.  
      "I want you to go down on me," she commands.  I redden, trying to rememeber if I still know how.   
      "I'll try," I say, playing the role. Little does she know, it's practically true.  I lean her back, and she lifts her hips, while I remove her thong.  I lick my finger, and touch the lips of her pussy.  After a little massaging, a finger slips beyond them, to her clit. "You're so wet!" I remark, surprised, as if I didn't realize that an aroused women feels wet.  
     "What did you expect?" She teases, smiling.  "Just touch me like you like to be touched."  In that case, I think, I would want my nipples played with at the same time.  I look at the gorgeous flower of her pussy; with it's delicate, lovely folds, and vibrant colour, and fragrance.  I lean in, and flick her tiny clit with my tongue.  She takes sweet, and clean, and I find myself genuinely getting excited.  This is unusual for me, because I always compartmentalize my work so well.  Appointments aren't sexually pleasurable for me, and they shouldn't be.  But, because Chris has made me shut off the autopilot, I'm forced to be present.  Here, in this room.  With a beautiful naked woman. 
      I reach up, lightly pinching her nipples, while I lick her clit.  "That's good," she moans.  "Exactly."  I massage her opening with one hand, and she's thrusting against me, getting wetter and wetter.  I enjoy a finger fuck every now and then, so I slide one into place, and tickle her g-spot, while I continue stimulating her clit.  She starts to buck her hips.  
     "Am I doing it right?" I ask, innocently.  
     "Put your cock in me," is her response.  
     "I don't know.  Does it look silly?" I get up, pout, pose for her.  She lifts her head to look at me.  
    "You look fucking incredible," she breathes.  I lube up one of the vibes, to keep on her clit.  Then, I remember that the strap on has a built-in vibe for the wearer.  I never had reason to use it, because work isn't about sexual pleasure for me, but decide now to flick the switch.  As soon as it starts, I realize how intensely turned on I am.  Now entering into dangerous and unknown territory, I bend over Chris, kissing her breasts.  I maneuver the dildo towards her clit, and rub it against her.  "Give it to me!"  She screams.  I keep teasing her by rubbing the dildo over her clit, and her opening.  The harder I press, the more I feel the vibe on my clit, the better it feels.  As I enter her, she sighs deeply, letting go of any stress she once had.  I will always love that part of my job.  I take the hand held vibrator, and hold it against her clit, while I'm inside her.  Each time I thrust, the vibe inside stimulates my clit, and I'm so aroused, I can feel myself dripping down my leg.  It encourages me to thrust, as if it was a real cock was getting pleased.  
     "Do it slowly, letting it massage the front wall inside me.  Just like you were with your finger."  I do as I'm told, but I'm going crazy, needing to fuck her harder, for my own pleasure.  "Right there.  Right there.  Oh yes.  Oh.  Oh."  I don't dare change it up.  She's going to come.  "Oh fuck.  Oh fuck.  Fuck!"  There it is; finally!  She calls out, writhes around, convulses.  But, I keeping fucking her.  Harder.  Oh, yeah.  The pressure on my my pubic bone, mixed with the vibe on my clit, is out of this world.  Oh, god!  I'm going to fucking explode.  
    "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!!!  Holy shit!!!"  
      
      My eyes dart open.  Chris's jaw is dropped, and she's staring at me.  I withdraw the dildo.  "Was that good for you, baby?"  I ask, trying to contain myself.  
     "I think that was good for both of us."  She retorts, smiling.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment