Friday, September 27, 2013

no respect.

      My boyfriend doesn't respect my body.

      He constantly grabs me in public, and never with my consent.  In fact, I've told him not to, many times.  Sometimes he does it with my family present, or friends; he'll slap me on the ass, or suddenly stick his tongue in my mouth.  I constantly tell him that it's disrespectful.  What's worse, he does it in private as well.  Always inappropriately, purely for his own amusement.  He'll try to do it when we're at home, and I'm trying to have a serious conversation with him, or when I'm clearly in a rush to go out somewhere.  He'll tackle me on the couch, trying to get his hand up my skirt, and I'll be struggling to get away, getting angrier, and angrier.  He probably laughs about it with his friends after.  My friends tell me to leave him.

      The thing is, that lately, this behavior turns me on.  While I'm fighting him off, I find myself getting wet.  What's worse, is that he notices, and teases me mercilessly for it.  It encourages him, making him bully me even more; going further, and further every time.  

      This morning, I'm trying to get ready for work.  I'm running late.  I'm almost out the door, and he grabs me from behind.  "Where are you going so fast?"  He's holding onto my arm.  
      "I have to go to work, baby,"  I say as sweetly as possible.  His other hand cups my breast through my blouse, and he starts to pinch the nipple.  "Please baby, I'm running late," I say, pushing his hand back down.  
      "Then why are these so hard?"  His hand reaches back up to one of my nipples, this time, under my shirt.  
      "Because you're playing with them, baby.  I have to go,"  I say, stepping away from his embrace.  
      "I think you want more," he says into my ear, grabbing me from behind now, and reaching down into my pants.  "You're wet," he whispers.  "You like it, don't you?"  I feel myself relax into him.  
     "No, baby.  Not now, ok?"  I respond, half heatedly, without making a move to get away from him.  It's over.  I'm his.  He turns me around, and plunges his tongue into my mouth.  Removing it only for a moment, just to tell me to suck it.  I do what he says.  I move my lips over his tongue, like I do when I suck his cock.  
    "You whore," he breathes.  
    "I don't want to.  Please baby," I beg one last time.  
    "Yes, you do."  He plunges his finger into my pussy.  
    "Oohh," I moan.  I'm so wet.  I hate that I am; I hate that he takes me like this.  He rips open my blouse, buttons falling to the floor, and removes my breasts from the cups of my bra, so he has a nice visual of them.  
    "Get on your knees."  Always obedient, I do; even here in the hallway, right by the front door.  He unzips his fly, and pulls out his enormous erection.  "Open up."  I close my eyes, and open my mouth.  "Look at me," he commands.  When my eyes meet his, my pussy floods moisture.  The truth is, I love the abuse, and he knows it.  He grabs my hair, and leads my head towards his cock.  I try to grab the massive thing, trying to exert some control over the situation, but he tells me not to use my hands.  He thrusts it into my mouth, just once, and it gags me slightly.  I bend forward, coughing.  But, he wants it back in.  He puts it way in the side of my mouth, stretching my cheek, and taps the outside of my face with his hand.  I reach down and rub my pussy through my panties.  "You like it, don't you, slut?  Open your mouth."  He pulls my head so that it leans back, and he spits in my mouth.  He leans down, and wetly kisses me.  Still holding onto my hair, he straightens, and roughly thrusts his cock into my mouth a few times.  He puts it into the side of my mouth, and pops it out, so that it makes a sound.  He laughs.  
     "You like being used, don't you?  You like being a dirty whore."  He grabs my hair tighter, demanding a response.  "Don't you?"  
     "Yes," I admit.  I move my underwear out of the way, and massage my clit.  
     "You want my cum, don't you?  You'll have to suck it out, slut."  I begin to vigorously work my mouth over his cock.  "Where do you want it," he continues, "On your fucking face?  Is that what you want?  That's what dirty whores get, don't they?"  I hold my mouth open, while he holds my head steady, and aggressively thrusts into it.  My pussy is absolutely dripping.  "Keep your mouth open. I'm going to fucking shoot my load on your face."  He fucks my face at a faster pace, and then at the last moment, he pulls out.  His hot cum shoots out on my tougue, into my mouth, all over my face.    

      He looks down at me with no expression.  "Get to work."  I get up, wash my face quickly in the washroom, and leave.  But I know I'll be back.                                    

1 comment: