Saturday, September 14, 2013

virgin.



       I'm a virgin. Still. And I'm thirty four. At this point, I just want it over and done with.

      For so long, I've waited for the right person to come along.  It's almost happened so many times, I can't even tell you.  Lately though, my feelings towards it have changed.  For the past couple years, it's become like an obsession, controlling me.  It's been the source of a lot of anxiety, and frustration.  At this point, I want it to happen unceremoniously.  I just want it to be over with, so I can get on with my life.
      That's why I called Ted.  "A registered sex therapist," the ad says, Ted "helps women overcome sexual fears and anxieties".  I gave him a call, told him my situation, and he booked me in within the week.  Obviously, I'm torn.  I'm both nervous, and looking forward to finally conquering this thing.
      When I arrive, Ted opens the door, and greets me warmly.  He's much more normal looking than I expected.  Probably around my age, but attractive, he looks like could have a wife, and/or children.  He gestures for me to sit down.  
     "So," I launch in, "I'm here because I'm developing a lot of anxiety about ..."  
     "Sex."  Ted finishes.  I take a breath.  
     "Yes.  But ..."  
     "I'm going to stop you right there.  From what you said to me on the phone, it seems to me that you've been overfocussing a bit.  Specifically, on the negative.  Please tell me if I'm wrong, but I believe you've been doing a great deal of talking about this the last couple years."  I nod.  
     "You're not wrong."  He smiles, affectionately.  
     "I'm glad you called me.  I think it's time you started doing something about it.  So, let's get started.  In your own time, I'd like you to remove your clothing."  He takes off his shirt, to reveal a toned upper body.  This might not be so bad after all.  I can't believe I'm finally going to do this.  I take off my pants and shirt, sheepishly leaving on my underwear. 
      "Tell me about a good sexual experience you've had recently," he asks, while sitting down beside me on the bed.  
     "Well.  I like when they play with my breasts.  And kiss my neck."  
     "That's a good start," he says, gesturing me to lie down.  He looks me over.  "You have a great body.  Are you sure no one's had their cock in you?  I would think guys would be all over you."  I smile.  
     "Yeah, I'm pretty sure."  He touches my breasts lightly, almost tickling them.  
     "Feel free to touch yourself.  I want you to be completely relaxed, and contented.  Do what you would do when masturbating at home."  My hand drifts in between my legs, where I give a small amount of pressure.  "That's good," he says, "That feels nice?"  
     "Yes."  He folds down the cup of my bra, and holds my breast, gently pinching with the nipple between his fingers.  I close my eyes.  His warm mouth opens onto my neck, sending sensations all the way down to my pussy.  His other hand pets my head, my hair, pressing me closer to his mouth.  His leg straddles one of mine, and he starts to gently press himself against me.  So far, so good.  
     "Can you feel my cock?  You've gotten me so hard.  You can touch it, if you want."  I apprehensively touch it through his pants.  I'm anxious that he's going to speed things up if I do.  "Don't worry," he says, almost reading my mind, "I wont do anything before asking you."  He kisses my neck again, sending signals down to my pussy to relax.  I cup the bulge of his cock in my hand, and find that, if I know he's not going to just jump on top of me and try to fuck me, I enjoy touching it very much.  It even gets me wetter, feeling how hard he is.  "Would you like me to take my cock out?"  I feel myself smile.  
     "Yes."  My hand touches the back of his, as he undoes his fly.  He takes my hand and leads it to his cock, until I grip it.  I love feeling it in my hand, but I fumble a bit.  
     "You don't have to stroke it or anything.  It feels good just to have you hold it."         
      Ted's mouth drifts down to my breasts, and his tongue plays with the nipples.  I arch my back into him, and he unclasps my bra from behind me.  "Would you like these off, too?" He asks, and I lift my hips.  He slides my panties off, and I part myself, between my legs, feeling how truly wet I am.  I use the moisture to massage my clit, while holding his cock in my other hand.  "Would you like me to touch your pussy?  I would love to."  
     "Yes."  
     "I want to see you keep touching your clit.  It's so sexy."  I smile, and keep playing with my clit.  It's heavenly.  I can feel him touching my thighs, kneading his hand through the small patch of hair above my pussy.  Teasing the opening of my pussy, massaging it.  "I'm not going to put anything inside, ok?  I just want to play with it for awhile."  
     "Mmm. It's great."  
     "Good. You're doing so great for me.  You have such a pretty pussy."
      I'm so wet.  He's driving me crazy.  "More," I breathe.  
      "You want my fingers already?  You're being such a good girl for me."  But, he doesn't give them to me yet.  He circles them around and around the opening of my pussy,  mercilessly teasing me.  
      "Oh god, please!"  He gives me one of his fingers, but I can barely feel it, so he gives me two.  He plays with my g-spot, while I enthusiastically massage my clit.  He adds another finger.  
      "This is almost as big as my cock.  It's not too much different than what I'm doing right now."  I look at him.  
      "Really?"  He laughs. 
      "Yes.  I'm also not going to give you the whole thing.  You're going to love it."  He smiles.  "Can I touch my cock against your pussy for a bit?  Don't stop working your clit, ok?  I won't put it in until you tell me to.  I promise."  
      Ted kneels in front of me, and I feel the tip of his cock against me, slightly clumsier than his hand.  He gets it wet, and circles my opening with it, just like he was doing with his fingers.  "That's nice," he says, "I just want to do this for awhile, ok?  Can you do that for me?"  I feel it there, and it's driving me wild.  Pressing against, and sliding around my wet, swollen pussy.  Every once and a while, poking the tip slightly inside.  "You feel so good on my cock," he reassures, "I just want to do this, ok?"  
       "Oooh," I moan, almost protesting.  It would drive me completely insane if this went on much longer.  "Give it to me.  Give it to me, Ted."  He smiles.  
     "You want my cock?  You're doing such a good job for me, aren't you?"  
     "Give it to me, Ted!"  
     "The tip's already in."  What?  It feels so good!  Holy shit.  
     "Fuck me, Ted!"  He starts to slowly thrust, and now I can feel him.  But it isn't uncomfortable at all; it feels fucking fabulous.  I want more.  
     "I'm not going to go very deep, alright?  I'm going to keep it exactly like this, ok?"  He thrusts slowly, and shallow, and I'm going fucking wild on it.  I can't believe I haven't done this before.  "Keep touching yourself, ok?  Can you do that for me?"  
     "Ohh, yes," I answer, furiously rubbing my clit, now.  
    "Good girl.  You like that, don't you?  You like my cock?"  
    "Oh, fuck yes!"  
    "You're doing so good for me.  Just like that, ok?  Can you keep it up, just for me?"  
    "Oh, fuck yes, Ted!  Fuck!"  
    "You want to get me off?  Would you like that?  Is that what you want?"  
    "Oh fuck!  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!"  
    "Oooohh," Ted expels, collapsing on top of me.  His cock twitches inside of me.  

      I start laughing.  I can't believe that I was afraid of it for so long!  As I can't stop giggling, his cock slips out, and I gasp.  "Sorry," Ted apologizes.  "Didn't mean to take it out that fast."  He looks at me, checking in.  "Feel good?"  He asks.  
     "Relieved,"  I sigh.  "Yes, good.  I feel great."  He lies with me awhile, as I contemplate a world of possibilities.                                                           
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment