Monday, January 12, 2015

a forest fantasy (part two).

**This entry has been removed, due to impending publication with House of Erotica**



SAUCY TEASER:

I wake up with the sun, gasping, as though waking up from a bad dream.  I anxiously whip the covers off, touching my own arms, legs, face.  Back to normal.  I exhale.  I open the door to my grandmother making breakfast.
"Owl's egg?"  She chirps.  I stare coldly at her back.  "What, still upset with me, child?  You shouldn't be.  Now, we can get your life back on track..."
"Grandma.  How do I break the curse?"
"That shouldn't concern you, right now.  Why don't you sit and enjoy..."
"How do I break the curse?"  I insist.  She finally turns to me.
"Fine.  Not that it matters.  By the sight of the moon, the elf boy would have to impregnate you."  Tears spring to my eyes, though I try to hold them back.
"Please.  Change me back."
"My decision is final, Wisteria.  And that's the last word on it.  Now, come eat your eggs."

No comments:

Post a Comment