Sunday, January 11, 2015

a forest fantasy (part one).

**This entry has been removed, due to impending publication with House of Erotica**



SEXY TIDBIT:

"When you get old, your delicate nose will hook, your silky blonde hair with turn stiff as straw, and your porcelain skin will erupt with warts.  Just like mine!  Do you think that elf boy will love you then?  He'll be gone faster than I can produce a vanishing spell..."  She rattles off, voice as shaky as her arthritic hands.  
"Grandma!  You know that isn't true.  I've told you before..."
"You'll stop seeing this boy, understand?"  She says, waving her gnarled, yellowing finger in my face.  "And, you won't be sneaking out again, either.  I'm warning you!"
"Alright, alright," I answer, knowing full well my plans for tonight.   What's the worst thing that could happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment