Wednesday, December 10, 2014

staff christmas party.

Tonight is the office Christmas party, and I'm wearing my new dress.  Satiny, black, short, and with a neckline that I definitely wouldn't call a neckline.  More like a boob line.  And it lines the top of my tits perfectly, especially with the push up bra.  Add a glittery necklace, and some freshly curled hair, and I'm sure to attract more than just photocopy ink on my fingers.
I usually really downplay my sexuality at work, but at the staff party, anything goes.  I've never really seen any of the employees outside of the office, so as far as they know, I'm a bookish, yet kooky gal with conservative tastes.  I only dress that way because I like to maintain professionalism.  But tonight, we're not at work, are we?

I arrive at the office slightly late so as not to be the first one there, and immediately feel over dressed.  Don't people dress up for Christmas anymore?  I run to the light switch to turn off a few of the lights.  Much better.  The compliments start coming in.  "I didn't even recognize you!"  "You look like a celebrity!"  "Is that all yours?"  Yes, these are my boobs, I actually painted my nails for a change, and my hair is actually super voluminous when I blow dry.  I think I actually dressed dowdier than normal this week, to really drive home the point.  
I wait til the room fills up, and I adjust the music slightly louder than set.  I mill around the women, hoping that the guys see us together, and are mentally comparing us.  I'm the clear front runner tonight despite being slightly older than the other girls, and I tease the guys for an hour or so, neglecting to talk to any of them for a length of time.  After a couple drinks, I head to the washroom to powder my nose, then get this party started.
I scan the men in the room.  They're all lined up at the other side like a grade school dance.  Hmm, George cleaned up well; James and Jamal look alright.  Pinter looks worse than ever.  Is that really a t-shirt he's wearing?  Back to George.  His greying temples look freshly shorn.  Did he get a haircut for the party?  How sweet.  At least I'm not the only one to make an effort.  Yes, if I get close enough, I think I can smell the shampoo.
"I like your haircut, George," I flirt.
"Oh, you noticed?  I just got a bit of a clean up."
"And I appreciate it.  Looks nice."
"Well, not that we should be talking about me!  You look..." He stops to search for the word.  "Amazing."
"Aww, thank you, George!"
"Really, though."
"Yeah, outside of work, I like to look cute!" I say, modestly.  "It's just when I'm at work, I don't see that as a priority."
"I see.  Well, you blew all of our minds!"
"Haha, you're sweet.  Yeah, it's fun to show everybody the real me, you know?"
"Right."
"Cheers to that!"  We both down our beverages.  He adjusts his glasses nervously, but I press on.  "So, what's the 'real you' like, George?"
"Oh, I don't know if it's all that different than at work."
"I bet it is.  I can sense something more than the polite, quiet type I see everyday.  I sense something a little wild."
"Wild?  I don't know..."
"Don't you ever let loose, George?  Don't you ever want to just throw caution to the wind, and just let your hair down?"
"Maybe..."
"Yeah, I think you do.  I really sense that about you.  That there's an animal in there, begging to be let free."  He loosens his collar as I order a shot.  We both gulp them, make a face, then laugh.  He's putty in my hands.

We practically break down the door of my apartment.  George's hands grope me all over, alternating between my boobs, to my ass, to up my skirt between my legs.  It made for an interesting cab ride.  
We kiss each other deeply as we stumble down the hall, and I savour the fact that he also had a close shave in preparation for the party.  What a gentleman.  I devour his top lip as he sucks on my lipstick smeared lower one.  I feel his hands through my panty hose, feeling up my shapely thighs and ass.  When we get to the bedroom, they're the first thing I remove.  I squirm as I pull them over my hips, and he finishes the job by pulling the rolled tubes off of my feet.  He climbs back up me, by kissing my legs, lifting the skirt of my dress to kiss my pussy through my lace underwear.  I took care with the lingerie, too.
I feel his face pressing between my legs, and I give him the pressure right back.  I lift my hips to pull the dress off in one only slightly awkward motion.  It got stuck in my hair.  Not used to it being quite so voluminous.  My tits look fantastic even though I'm lying down, due to the lace push up bra.  He looses a button somewhere on the floor when he takes off his shirt, and hurriedly steps out of his pants.  I can see a sizeable bulge through the shapely silhouette of his boxer briefs.  His ass is perky, too; who would have thought?  I guess we're both full of surprises.  I pull him towards me, and he lands directly on top, with a little more force than intended, slightly winding me.  I expertly cover up the "ugh" with an ecstatic moan.  I feel his package press against me, and I arch my back dramatically to show off my great tits.  I'm not taking off this bra, just so we're clear.  
"You are an animal, George!  Take me!"  I say, encouraging him.  He wiggles out of his underwear, and I pull mine down, as well.  I wrap my legs around him, leading him towards me.  I may be entering MILF or cougar territory, but I don't need lube when I fuck.  Not yet.  His dick slides against me a couple times, but I enjoy the feeling of it against me all the same.  My lips part slightly, and he rubs my clit with it several times.  It'll slip in when he gets the angle right, and I try to show him that I see it as foreplay.  
"Mmm, yeah Georgey!"  I exclaim, kneading his ass in my hands, as he bends over me.  Then, he finds me.  He barely fits at first, then we relax into it.  After the third or fourth thrust, I've coated him, and he slides in nicely.  I think I surprise him by rubbing my own clit, but as soon as I make a really show of enjoying it, he realizes the goldmine he's hit.  His breathing becomes laboured, he speeds up, and I swear I can feel his dick get harder inside of me.  If he likes that, he'll love this.
I flip George over, and his eyes go wide.  His boner stands up almost at a right angle, despite being over forty.  I could feel that confidence tonight, you know?  I straddle him, and sit right down onto it.  I moan genuinely, at the pleasure of having him inside me again.  I'm as wet as ever, and get onto my feet, to show him how the squats I do everyday pay off.  I work myself up and down on his cock, feeling my tits jiggle attractively in the bra.  I slam myself down on him, and he grunts each time.  I really relax my kegels, and feel him hit nice and deep.  I start stimulating my clit again, and he almost enjoys it as much as I do.  My eyes roll back into my head, though my face remains attractive, trust me!  I'm not about to actually have an orgasm, but I'm willing to let him think that I am, in order to get him off.  I can tell he's close, so I use my other hand to grab one of my own boobs, kneading it through the thick bra.  My legs are doing all the work now, and just when I think that he better be appreciating this, he turns mid thrust, and creams on the sheets.  

On the sheets!  Gentleman, my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment