Wednesday, November 26, 2014

sexamination (part two).

Before I know it, an older man in a lab coat follows her in, eyes focussed on the chart on his hand.  I sit up, expectantly.
“Let’s see... Janet?”  He asks.
“Yes,” I confirm.
“I want to thank you for coming in.  Human sexuality is such an under researched field, but we’re beginning to make leaps in the trials we’ve been conducting here at this facility.”  He glances back to the clipboard, flipping through the pages.  “Well, everything looks good, here.  Shall we continue?”  Now more than ever, my curiosity wills me to.
“Sure.”
“Alright.  Let’s start with your mouth.  If you’ll open for me,” he offers.  The woman hands him the small flashlight, and he takes a quick look, just as she did before.  But, this time, his gloved thumb caresses my bottom lip.  I slightly taste the chalky powder from the inside of the latex glove.  My reflex is to close my mouth, but he continues to hold the flashlight, peering inside.  He takes his time, until I feel the need to swallow.  As if reading my mind, he hooks his thumb slightly over my bottom tooth to hold it open.  I feel a bead of drool accumulate behind my lip, and he looks to the assistant, who makes a note on the chart.  His thumb drifts towards it, then wipes it across my bottom lip, using the saliva to rejuvenate the dryness.  
“You’re not uncomfortable, are you?”  I shake my head.  Then, at his nod, the woman walks around us, to the tray of instruments.  She selects a speculum looking device, and hands it to her superior.  “Now, this is a specialized tool used to measure dilation.  We’ll be looking at depth as well as width.”  His finger continues to hold my mouth open, so I am unable to answer verbally, but I nod slightly.  “My counterpart will assist me in making this comfortable for you.  It is integral to the test that you are in a relaxed state, so she is here to ensure that.”  With the one hand he has available, he inserts the closed device carefully into my mouth.  The metal feels cold, but welcome.  My mouth is drying up, and it’s almost like a cool drink of water.  Just when I think the apparatus is going too deep, he stops. The woman takes a look with the flashlight, and makes a note of the measurement.
“You may close your lips around it,” he informs me, and I silently thank him for it.  The woman then comes to my other side, and only when her superior nods affirmatively, she moves a gloved hand in between my legs.  I feel her palm press against my pubic bone again, her fingers cupping down towards my pussy.  I try to look at what she is doing, but the apparatus is in the way.  
“That’s good,” the man says, encouragingly.  “Just try to relax.”  I feel her other hand begin to stimulate an already rock hard nipple, and I feel myself moisten.  The woman makes eye contact with her supervisor, and he moves to adjust the device in my mouth.  It lengthens slightly, so that I can feel it tickle the back of my throat.  He makes another note with his free hand.  “Good, Janet.  And now, the width.”
At that, he cranks the device open, but not so much that I can’t still close my lips around it.  I feel the woman’s fingers venture from my the outside of my pussy, to in between my lips now, and I shudder in the pleasure of her touching that sensitive area.  He turns the dial again, opening the speculum another half inch.
"That's good, Janet," he says again.  "Let's see if we can get you open a little further."  This time, he not only widens the device, but adds a little more length.  I feel it touch the back of my throat, which causes my gag reflex to tense up.  "That's okay," he says.  "Just try to relax."  My clit must have hardened, because the assistant now bats it back and forth with ease.  I fight the urge to moan, but find my throat making a faint gurgling sound behind the device.
"And, one more, if we can," he offers, before opening the tool to its capacity.  My cheeks are completely tightened now, stretched over it as far they will go.  He peers into my mouth with the flashlight, taking another reading for his clipboard.  The woman is massaging my clit rhythmically, while her supervisor takes a gloved finger and tests my mouth for moisture.  His hand glides over my tongue and lips momentarily, and I long to close my mouth around them.  He then signals to the woman, and they simultaneously release the speculum from my mouth, and decease stimulation.  I unconsciously make a sigh, mixed with surprise and yearning to continue.  They both snap their gloves off on either side of me, as if in stereo, and I rub my jaw a moment.  
"Very good," he says, raising his eyebrows and finishing up some notes.  I still don't know what exactly that was, but I'm glad I passed.  

"Let's continue, shall we?"

No comments:

Post a Comment