Sunday, December 21, 2014

home for the holidays.

This is my first time meeting David's parents.

And not only am I meeting them for the first time, but I will be staying at their house overnight for the holidays.  Nerve racking!  I'm sure they're lovely people, but you can understand why I might be nervous.  Being in a foreign house, for a couple days straight, with people I've never met... and, there's one other thing.  Are we going to be able to have sex?  Will the bedroom be on the same floor as his parents'?  Will we be able to even sleep in the same room?

"How does this look?"  I ask Dave, holding up a blouse.
"Isn't that one a little see through?"
"Well, a little.  But, that's just the style of the blouse.  It's not provocative, or anything."
"Let's go with a sweater..."
After a long drive, we arrive at the small house.  His parents are lovely indeed; his mother on the slight side, with a quiet, sweet temperament.  Dave's father, with an equally genial energy, likes to talk.
"And how did you and Dave meet?"
"Oh.  At a... gathering.  Through mutual friends."  I stutter, trying not to make it sound like we hooked up drunk, after a party.
The dinner is lovely, and the conversation carried mostly by Dave's jolly dad.  Luckily, David isn't afraid to show affection to me in front of his parents.  He places his hand on mine during dessert, and his mother smiles.  It's working out so far, but what about the sleeping arrangements?
After dinner, Dave leads me to his old room, where his parents have us set up.  Thank you, Santa!  With a tiny single bed, I don't see how they wouldn't expect us to have sex.  We literally have to sleep on top of each other to even fit.  I picture Dave's feet hanging off the edge.  
"So, this is it!"  Dave says.  I glance around at his old bedroom, which has been long transformed into a guest suite by now.  I take a peek down the hall, to his parents room, right next door.  
"How's the sound proofing?"
"Babe...!"
"I'm just kidding.  I'll be quiet."
"Right.  I know you."
"Oh, please.  I can be quiet if I have to be!"
"We'll see."
After a couple more sweet, but awkward hours of visiting, we happily retire to Dave's old bedroom.    
"Thank you for being so great," he says, giving me an emphatic hug.  But, with the stress of the evening, I want more than just a hug.  I tilt my face up towards his, and give him a couple small kisses, until our mouths open naturally, and out tongues start to touch.
"You have to be very quiet," he whispers, reminding me.  I nod, without saying a word.  He strips off my demure sweater, revealing a lace camisole.  We kiss as he begins to massage one of my breasts through it.  I hear myself purr, and he stops, holding a finger in front of his lips.  Right, sorry.  We kiss again, and he unbuttons his dress shirt, revealing his lanky, but toned torso.  I touch it, brushing my hand over his chest and stomach, then towards his pants, where I fondle his erection through his pants.  He lifts my cami over my head, and I back him over to the bed, unzipping his fly, as I do so.  We both sit, and the old bed sighs under us.  Hmm.  I may not be the only one that has to try and keep quiet.  
We both slip out of our pants, and climb under the covers.  It feels so good to finally have our skin touching, and I'm eager to get out of my underwear, too.  I fling my bra and panties across the room, and Dave shimmies out of his boxers.  Mmm, I think, as we press our naked bodies against each other.  "Shhh," he coos into my ear.  Maybe I did a little more than think it.  His body is warm, and I writhe around, wanting to touch as much of it as possible.  Then, I get to his cock.  The thick, hard, warm blooded thing feels great in my hands, and I gratefully jerk it.  We lie on our back a minute, and he reaches across to my tit, grabbing it forcefully, and flicking the nipple.  With one hand, he now touches my pussy, leading the moisture to my clit, while I continue to grip his erection.    
We kiss, wetly now, turning towards each other, and I feel his cock try to find me.  Then, I feel my wetness welcoming him in.  Fuck!  Oops.  Did I say that out loud?  That gets me a hand clasped across my lips, where it stays for the remainder of our fucking.   I can't help but moan into his hand, as his cock slides in me.  He thrusts slowly, so as not to disturb the creaking bed, and I find myself grinding into him at the same pace.  I hold his slim body against me, as I feel my moisture coat his cock.  He moves in and out of me easily now, and I long for him to pick up speed.  My breathing becomes laboured, breathing hard through my nose, but we both know that I'll scream out if he lets go of my mouth.  I can tell he wants to speed up too, but remains restrained, not wanting to wake the noisy mattress.  The desire for more, for harder and faster, keeps us filled with sexual tension, though the fucking is slow.  The silence is deafening.  He sustains an intoxicating pace, and I feel my eyes roll back into my head.  Right there.  Fuck.  Almost.  Fuck.  Right... God!
He gathers my legs with his free hand, and lifts them up over his shoulders.  He continues to press his chest against me with every deliberate thrust, bending me almost right in half.  Then, he gives it to me.  No, he doesn't speed up, but he starts to hit the right spot.  His cock first grazes my g-spot, then with each new thrust, he touches it more and more.  Soon, he is massaging my g-spot with his cock, sending me I to convulsions on the end of it.  Fuck.  Yes.  Right.  There.  I'm heaving through my nostrils, wanting to yell at him to speed up; at the very least, smack him loudly on the ass to encourage a quicker pace.  But, he knows.  When I'm beside myself with desire, almost coming just from the thought of it, he gives me four good, hard, fast thrusts, and that's all I need.  His hand clamps tightly on my mouth, forcing my head to turn into the pillow beside me, to muffle the groan.  My body goes from a state of extreme tension to completely flaccidity, very fast.  
The undeniable silence in the room afterwards, tells us that we were indeed, making quite a bit of noise.  He's too uncomfortable, with his parents next door, to come.  But, he holds me in a spoon the whole night.  

It's really the only position in which we can both fit on the small bed.
  
         

No comments:

Post a Comment