Wednesday, December 31, 2014

jilling off in public (new year's resolution).

I know this isn't a problem for most women, but I masturbate too much.

I think of sex too often, in general.  It's always on my mind.  Everywhere I go, I size up people, thinking of what they look like naked, and how they would be in bed.  I can't even ride the subway without thinking of fucking the person sitting across from me.  Male, female, attractive, ugly, older, younger ... I have a serious problem.  For the most part, I rarely indulge in actually going home with complete strangers, but I certainly touch myself thinking about it.  Lately, even in public, while it's happening.  While I'm looking at them, bundled up in my winter coat, sitting across from them on the bus.  It's easy in the winter.  I discreetly reach beneath my puffy, full length jacket, down my pants, to my already moistened slit.  I'm so hypersensitive, that it doesn't take much to get me off.  I can always bring myself to climax with a little rub, even right in the middle of a crowded food court, with Christmas shoppers surrounding me.  I jill off three or four times a day.  It's gotten to the point where I end up getting off in public at least once a day.
So, needless to say, with New Year's on the way, I'm resolving to cut down on my masturbation.  I'm certainly can't give it up completely, but I'd like to refrain from doing it in public, at least.  I'd like to join the community of normal people that only get off in their bedrooms at home.  Or with their partners, of course.  Really, it's not asking that much.

Cut to the morning after New Year's Eve.  I have a killer hangover, when I wake up on my friend's couch.  She had a house party, and allowed me to crash.  Luckily, I have a blanket covering me, because I must have slept the entire night with my hand down my pants.  She has family coming over for dinner, so I rub the sleep from my eyes, and force myself to get up.  I tell her I'll take a quick shower, and be out of her hair.  But, it's not the shower I'm craving.  There's nothing like masturbating to cure a headache.
I strip, and turn on the steamy water.  Already, just feeling the pleasure of being naked and warm, my body reacts.  I feel my nipples harden due to the change in temperature, and I give my breasts a quick dry massage, warming them up.  Mmm.  I venture to rub my upper arms, my thighs, giving them a vigorous rub which produces goosebumps.  Not able to stand it anymore, I step into the water, and just as quickly as the water soaks my hair and body, my pussy moistens as well.  I usually jill off in the shower, so it's almost as if my body expects it.  I know I'm at my friend's house and not at my home, but technically I'm in a private room, so I allow myself the transgression.  Besides, it should help hold me off until I get home.  I soap up my slit, and touch the sensitive area beyond my pussy lips.  Oh god!  Right away, I feel my muscles focus, and my hips tilt forward.  I bear down, pushing towards my hand.  Water falls in sheets down my breasts and stomach, suds accumulating between my legs.  I vibrate my hand over my lubricated clit, and I feel all my muscles contract at once.  Fuck!!  I groan, coming hard on my soapy hand; teeth clenched, trying not to make myself heard.  Wow.  I breathe deeply, let the hot water run over me.  I finish up my hair, and quickly dry off.  That should do me until I get home.
I step on the bus, the heaters greeting me warmly as I do so.  I look around, forgetting my resolution momentarily, checking out the crowd of people.  Several fairly attractive women around my age, sitting together and chatting.  A gawky looking young man.  An elderly couple.  A few single people that are so bundled in scarves, it's hard to tell what exactly they look like.  Then, my eye falls on a burly, motorcycle type.  Long, ratty hair worn in a ponytail, several visible tattoos despite the winter wardrobe, and an intimidatingly thick neck.  Yes.  The thought comes to me so easily.  The thought of his enormous chest and shoulders, bent over me, relishing fucking such a small and delicate thing.  Instantly, I'm wet.
Then, I remember.  You just said that you wouldn't get off in public.  Whatever you do, do not touch yourself.  You just got off, like twenty minutes ago.  I jam my hands between my legs, in hopes of holding them there so that they don't get into trouble.  But, before I know it, they've crept closer to my crotch, and I find myself flexing my buttocks slightly in the seat, so that my pubic bone presses against my hands.  I watch the biker dude out of the corner of my eye, where I can only see the outline of his hulking figure.  I close my eyes momentarily to picture it looming over me; pulling out his massive dick.  No!  I move my hands, so that I'm sitting on them now.  But, they only creep unconsciously beneath my coat as I continue to picture him grunting over me, giving me the full length of his thick cock, fucking me hard, harder than any girl will let him.  He's never had a girl like me; so small, young and with a hot, tight body.  He's fucking like it's never going to happen again, and I get off on being the best looking girl he'll ever have in his life.  
How did my pants get undone?  I withdraw my hand from the warmth of my jeans, but I'm not so resolute as to take it completely out from my coat.  The biker guy looks over at me, and I pretend to be reading something behind him.  I see his greasy hair, strong jaw, and crooked, flat nose.  I billow my jacket out in front of me, so that the can't see any movement.  For now, my hand is back between my legs, and I have completely given myself over to it.  My pussy is wet enough to massage my clit comfortably, pleasurably, intensely pleasurably, and I feel all those feelings accompanied by an impending orgasm.  The muscle struggling to contract together, the flushed face, quickening breath; I picture the brute of a man crashing into me again and again, with the force of a warrior.  I couldn't get away even if I wanted to.  God.  Oh!  I glance around at the other people on the bus, and try to tune them out, fall beneath the radar, not draw attention to myself.  I close my eyes, pretending to fall asleep, perhaps.  Fuck.  So good.  Yes.  I open them, looking around, paranoid that someone can see me, and the warrior and I make eye contact for a brief moment.  I picture it again; I can't help it.  Fuck.  Fuck, fuck, fuck!!  Yes!
I convulse slightly, pulling my head into my lap, faking a cough to cover the outburst.  Almost no one looks over.  I breathe easy. 

Maybe I'll give up sweets instead.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I would love to notice you getting yourself off in public. I love doing it, too. I am constantly looking at people in public places trying to guess which ones are thinking about sex. Let me know how I can share some of my eperiences with you. G

    ReplyDelete