Saturday, August 30, 2014

all tied up.

My boyfriend got me some nice silk ropes for my birthday.


Usually we use things laying around the house, but apparently, that can be quite dangerous.  Tying things too tight can be a problem, and the roughness of materials can cut right through your skin.  I see what they mean when I feel the softness of the new ropes Jay got me.  They have clasps that allow the dominant one to control pressure, and extensions for two hands and two feet.

I undress, as we've found that it's quite difficult to do when you're tied up.
First, he fastens my hands to either side of the headboard.  He takes his time, figuring out exactly how the new ropes work, but I don't mind.  I already feeling myself getting turned on, the way my arms are forced to stretch out beside me.  Laying here on my back, completely nude.  Jay remains clothed, already giving our role play power roles.
Usually I can't struggle too much, because our homemade ties won't hold, but I give my left hand a test tug, and find that it feels very secure.
"Are you excited, baby?"
"Mmm, yes," I respond, looking at him in the eye.
"Call me 'Sir'."
"Mmm, yes Sir."  He grabs my face in his hand, squeezing my cheeks, so that my mouth opens slightly.  "And do not look at me in the eye unless I tell you to.  Alright?"
"Yes."
"Yes, what?"
"Yes, Sir."  I cast my gaze downward, towards his cock.
"That's better."  He lets my face go, and notices something.  "Why are your nipples hard?"  I feel myself redden, feeling very aroused.  I glance at my breasts, and my nipples are standing straight out.
"I'm sorry, Sir."
"Are you?"  He says, getting close to my face.  "It doesn't look like it."  He shifts his weight slightly, and I realize too late that it's to wind up and smack me on the breast.  He knows how to hit me properly too, making a motion across me rather than into my body.  He makes sure to clip my nipple as he does it, and I yelp in surprise.  I brace myself as best as I can with my hands tied, because he does it once more, with the other breast.  I still cry out.
"Do you need to be taught a lesson?"
"Yes, Sir."  He moves down to my pussy, already moist with the excitement of being restrained.  He gives me a few small smacks on my mound, sending reverberations to my clit, through my entire pussy and ass.  I moan, wanting him very badly.  Just then, I hear the jingling sound of him undoing his belt.  Yes!  Oh god, yes.  To maintain a power advantage, he doesn't remove his clothing, but only unzips his fly and takes out his dick.  It's a sizeable thing, so even though an inch or so is lost in the folds of his pants, it still looks intimidatingly large.  He stands beside the bed, taking a couple steps towards my head.
"Do you like it?"
"Yes, Sir."
"Do you like Sir's dick?"  My pussy moistens at the word.  He strokes it a few times, looking over my entire body.  I feel very vulnerable to him right now.
"Yes, Sir."
"I want you to show me how much you like it," he says, kneeling on the bed right beside my head.  He leans over me, and leads his erection towards my mouth.  I feel it part my lips, and begin to borrow into me.  Usually I use my hands to give him a blowjob, but I'm completely at his mercy.  His cock fills my entire mouth, close to gagging me.  He holds it there, until I feel a droplet of spit drip off my bottom lip.
"Look up at me," he commands.  I can feel my pussy soaking the sheets beneath me.  It's difficult considering the angle, but I manage to look up at him.  When we make eye contact, I feel a rush through my entire body.  He looks down at me coldly, but I want to smile.
Sensing my pleasure, he asks, "Do you like it?  Huh?  Are you enjoying this?"  I nod my head slightly, mouth still filled with his cock.  "I know you don't, but I'm going to make you do it anyway, aren't I?"  Then, he starts to thrust.  I take a much needed breath when he withdraws, only to get it put right back in.  He thrusts into my face several times, until my jaw begins to ache, and my eyes begin to water.  He hits one of my breasts, and I cry out with a muffled sound.  He manages to lean over and hit my pussy a couple more times, too.  I pretend to struggle, loving every minute of it.
"Are you going to get off your Sir today?  Hmm?"  He centres his weight again, suddenly moving in and out of my mouth methodically, clearly getting ready to shoot off.  The thought of him getting off fucking my face like this, drives me wild.  My pussy drips uselessly.
"Are you ready for my load?  Hmm?  Are you ready for my hot come?  Maybe I should give you a facial..."  He says as he masturbates into my mouth.  He speeds up, and I open up as best I can at this point, and take it.  Unconscious moans escape my mouth as he buckles down.  His thrusts go into slow motion for a moment, and he pulls out to come, hitting me all over the face with his hot cream.  Mouth, nose, eyes.  I gasp.

Jay quickly unties me, fetching me the box of Kleenex.  After a quick recovery, he goes down on me until I come on his face, too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment