Tuesday, November 25, 2014

my boyfriend, the masseur.

"Babe, I'm just so stressed out about exams!  I don't know what to do with myself!!" I groan from the computer room.


"How can I help?"  My lovely hubby asks, peeking his head in the doorway.
"Oh, I dunno.  Any chance you know anything about political science?  I'm not even halfway done this paper."
"Haha, no... But I can make a mean pasta!  Are you hungry?"
"No, I can't even think about food right now."
"Coffee?"
"I've had like ten.  In fact, I think it's part of my problem.  Not exactly helping the anxiety, you know?"
"I think you need to take a break," he says honestly.  "Come sit with me on the bed for a minute."
"I can't.  Seriously.  I need to work."
"Just for a couple minutes.  It'll save you time in the long run.  Maybe you just need to clear your head, and refocus."  I pause, considering it, feeling overwhelmed even to make this simple decision.  "I'll give you a massage...!"    He taunts.
"Okay," I acquiesce.  "But, only for a few minutes!"

"Lie here, with your head this way," he instructs.  "And, take a few deep breaths."  I do, but they sound more like desperate sighs.  He laughs at my half attempt.  
"What?"
"Just relax, baby.  I love you," he says touching my shoulders, and bending to kiss the side of my face.  It's nice to feel his warm breath on my cheek, so I breathe again, trying to relax my shoulders.  But, I feel them clenched tightly beneath his strong hands, as if they're fighting him in a battle to keep me in a permanent state of tension.  "Do it for me, okay?  So I can feel like I'm helping you," he teases, and I smile, remembering to breathe.  Just relax for a minute or two, I remind myself, and you can get back to work.  Just give this an honest shot.  
He perseveres despite the battle, squeezing my shoulders in his grip until they turn to jelly.  I feel my neck begin to submit, as he massages up and down it, digging the pads of his fingers into the base of my skull.  I moan, feeling like he's really releasing something.  A big knot of muscle right at my hairline.  "Right there, oohhhh...."
"Do you mind removing your shirt, Madame?"
"Oh, no, babe.  That's good.  Seriously.  I feel tons better."  Yet I haven't made a move to get up.  I remain at my place on the bed, practically melted into it.  
"You think your neck feels good, wait until I do the rest!"
"Mmm.  Okay, you've convinced me."  Still completely unmoving.  I feel him begin to lift it up my back, and I grab his hand, "Okay, okay!"  I sit up to take off my t-shirt, and lie back down on my belly, hiding my bare breasts.  
"The other way," he corrects.  
"Hey, what kind of a massage is this?" I tease.  
"An erotic one."
"Oh, really...!"
"Yes.  Now, just relax," he continues authoritatively, as I turn around.  "And, let the masseur do his job."  Feeling a big smile on my face, I close my eyes, and lie still, as if on a real massage table.  "Now, I know this might feel a little odd, considering we don't know each other, but I need to touch in some intimate places in order to get you in a state of deep relaxation."
"Alright," I nod, already feeling his hands on me.  "You have my consent!"  They brush my torso and arms lightly, warming up my skin.  
"I know you usually wouldn't have a masseuse touch you here," he says as he lightly touches my breasts, "But, this is what I have to do in order to relax you deeply."  I feel my nipples harden as he barely brushes them.  The more he runs his hands softly over me, the more I long for their strength, just like I felt earlier on my shoulders.  I want him to grip my breasts that way.  
"I'm going to need you to remove your pants, as well."
"Hmm?  Oh, sure," I say, still pretending he's a real masseuse.  I lift my hips to take off my pyjama bottoms, leaving me completely nude now.
"I want you to know that I'm a professional, and anything that I'm doing is for your benefit only, alright?"
"Mmm," I nod again, feeling his warm hands wander over my naked legs and hips now.  I feel the smile return to my face in anticipation.  I actually feel myself moisten as he brushes by my pussy, but he continues to move even lower, towards my feet.  He takes each one in his hand, and kneads it with agonizing thoroughness.  Moving slowly up my calves, massaging them thoughtfully, one by one, then the flesh my thighs, which he takes in his large hands and plays with like dough.  Doing my inner thigh, the back of his hand comes into contact with my pussy, and I squeeze my legs together, intending to trap him there.  
"Tsk, tsk," he says.  "You mustn't tense up.  Just lie perfectly still for me, alright?  You're doing very well."  I want to laugh; he so good at this.  He continues to press his fingers into the muscles of my hips, reaching beneath me slightly to massage the meat of my ass.  I moan, wanting his hands so badly.  On my pussy, my tits, anywhere.  He moves up, and I tense in hopes of him continuing towards my breasts, but the devil skips them, and again kneads my shoulders.  "Hmm.  You've got to relax, alright?  I saw your shoulders tense up, right there.  Maybe I need something special for you, to help you relax..."  I hear him reach into the bedside drawer, but I don't open my eyes.  
"What I need you to do for me, is hold this massager against yourself, alright?"  I open my eyes to him holding my clitoral vibrator.  "I'm going to add a bit of lubricant for comfort," he says as he expertly squeezes a dollop on the tip.  "Now, I don't do this for everyone, but you're a very special case.  Do you think you can do this for me?"  
"Where do you want me to put it?"  I ask, innocently.  
"Right here," he says, placing it on my clit, and turning it on.  "You wouldn't believe how much tension is kept at the clitoris."  
"Oohhhh..."  God, yes.  I feel my body suddenly focus, with the concentrated touch.  The rumbling vibrations seem to echo through my breasts, my g-spot, my ass, even my neck, my shoulders, my hair.  But, I want him.  More now, than ever.  Just touch me, naughty masseuse.  Just touch me once with your big, strong hands.  Your lips.  I want it so badly, I picture it happening.  I close my eyes and vividly envision him grabbing my breasts with force, as I turn the vibe up a notch.  I picture his mouth finally making contact on my tits; feeling his warm, wet lips take my breasts into his mouth.  Still, his hands dance playfully over my body.  Just when I think that he won't give them to me, not really, not how I want, his hand moves beneath the vibrator, to my pussy.
"There's also a lot of tension down here," he says as he lightly touches my opening.  Oh god.  Yes.  "Do you feel it?"
"Mm hm," I say, barely able to speak, I'm concentrating so intensely.
"Hmm.  Now, I'm just going to massage you here for a moment, alright?"
"Mmm.  Yes."
"I know it might feel odd at first for me to touch you here, but I need you to let me, alright?"
"Yes."  
"Good.  That's good.  You're really relaxing for me now, aren't you?"
"Yes."
"Now, if you can just let me massage in here, okay?"  He asks, as he begins to burrow inside of me, massaging me open in gentle circular strokes.  I practically draw him in, desperate to have him inside me, but he moves agonizingly slow, feeling as if he is massaging the walls inside as he goes.  I turn the vibrator up again, and am almost there.  Finally, he reaches it.  
"Now, will you let me massage this special spot?" He says, as he begins to stimulate my g-spot.  I feel my muscles twitch, and my eyes roll back into my head.  My pussy is just flooding with moisture, and I try to relax that part deep inside me, so that he can get to it.  "Can you let me in here and do this for you?"  
Yes, yes, yes.  I feel like every part of me is vibrating, and if I can only relax to open up and let it all in.  My muscles release for a second, and I feel the urge.  The feeling is so intense, that I shy away from it.  I try to open up again, and he says, "That's it.  Let me touch this spot."  With his encouragement, I do.  
"Yes!  Yes!  Yes!!"  I let out, coming hard on the vibe and his hand.  I take a moment, finally breathe deeply and relaxedly, as he joins me on the bed.  I moan happily, content to finally hold him against me.  He kisses me four times on the mouth, and says, "Feel better?"
"Oh yes..."
"See, now you can work on your paper!"

"My what?

No comments:

Post a Comment