Thursday, June 19, 2014

step brother.

       My family doesn't have much shame.


       By that, I mean, we've always been very open with our nudity.  And when my mother remarried, our stepdad and his son just kind of followed suit.  We were still kids at the time; you know, young enough to continue taking showers with your parents.  We'd run around the yard naked, or brazenly burst into our parents' bedroom when they were in a state of undress and hang out on the bed.
       Then, we got older.  We didn't do the shower thing anymore, but we still saw a good amount of each others' naked bodies in the house.  Once, I told a friend about our quasi-nudist lifestyle, and was shocked to realize that other families weren't this way.  She said she had never even seen her mother without her bra on.  I laughed it off like it was joke, but from then on, I realized that my family might be weird.
       It was around that time when I started noticing my step dad and brother's private parts.  I remember my new dad's flaccid penis as an enormous and mysterious thing.  My step brother's was less enviable, but still; he was slightly older than me, and I got the feeling that he knew something about the nebulous world of sex that I didn't.

        One day, when I was almost finished high school, I finally had a friend over.  All these years, we had been very family centred.  Neither my brother or I had much of a social life, not to mention girlfriends or boyfriends.  We're good looking enough, but have never been popular.  In fact, I've always found my step brother Jesse attractive.  He has an olive skin tone that is so unlike my pinkish complexion, and it looks very soft.  Not at all like the pimple faced boys in my grade.  For some reason, I was always nervous to bring someone over to the house.  Well, that day confirmed my worst fears.
        My friend and I are hanging out in my bedroom, where I figured we would be safe from the rest of my potentially embarrassing family.  Suddenly, Jesse is seen at the door's threshold.  Thankfully, he is wearing clothes; a ratty shirt and boxers, but unfortunately, he neglected to close the button on the front of his underwear.  His dick is completely out.  I ignore it, as a coping mechanism.
        "Jesse, I have a friend over.  Go away."
        "Oh.  I was wondering if you wanted to play video games."  In my peripherals, I can see my friend's jaw drop.  She's looked up, and is staring right at it.  I still figure my best option is to pretend it isn't there.
        "Maybe later.  After my friend leaves, ok?"
        "Oh.  Ok.  Hey do you know where..."
        "Jesse!  Later!"
        "Geez.  Ok!"  He raises his hands defensively, and turns to go back to his room.  My friend turns to me, mouth still wide open.
        "What ... the hell!"
        "He's really absentminded like that.  Sorry."
        "Ok ..."
        "He honestly probably didn't even know.  Anyway, let's ..."
        "I should go, actually.  I told my mom I'd be home for dinner."
        "Oh.  Ok.  Sure," I respond sadly, adding, "Please don't tell anyone."  She gives me a concerned, confused look, and descends the stairs to the front door.

         I burst into Jesse's room, fuming.
        "I hate you!  Why are you so weird?!"
        "Ah!  What?  Why am I weird?"
        "You know why!  I hate this family," I say, feeling my throat constrict with emotion.  He pauses, not being great with social cues, probably having no idea what to do.  "I'm never going to get a boyfriend at this rate," I continue.
        "Oh.  You realize your friend was a girl though, right?"
        "Shut up.  I mean, if I can't even keep a friend for a day, what chance to I have with guys?"
        "Oh.  Right."
        "I don't even know what they like or anything," I pout.  "I'm so useless," I say, feeling my eyes well up.  He stays seated, not realizing he should probably hug me or something.
        "Well, if you ever want to, like, experiment... I know some stuff."
        "What do you mean?"
        "Well, I could show you some things."  His dick, still laying out of the hole in his boxers, twitches.  My eyes go right to it.
        "Oh.  I don't know..."  I trail off, looking at his cock grow right in front of me.  I've never seen one do that before.
        "I could be your boyfriend, if you want.  I mean, just like, sometimes.  That way, you would be ready for when you get one for real."  To my surprise, he reaches down and grabs it in his hand.  I swear, it grows another inch right then.  It no longer looks like the soft, turtle like creature I've seen many times before.  It actually looks hard now, as if it has a bone in it, the skin stretched attractively around the shaft.
         "Shut up, are you making fun of me?"
         "No!  Of course not.  Just come here for a minute," he says, reaching for my hand.  "It's ok.  There's nothing to be afraid of."

         I step forward slightly, so that Jesse is able to reach my hand from his sitting position.  He takes it in his, and leads it to his hard dick.  It looks hard, but skin is still soft.  I apprehensively brush the shaft with the back of my hand, then continue out of pure curiosity and fascination.  I squeeze it in my hand, feeling it's springy texture.
        "Does that hurt?"
        "Haha, no.  You can squeeze it even harder, if you want."  I do, and the thing seems to get even harder in my hand.
         "That feels good?"
         "Yeah.  You can stroke it up and down, too."  I run my hand up and down the length of it, keeping a bit of pressure in my fist.
         "Like that?"
         "Mmm.  Yeah.  That's perfect."
         "Ok.  What else?"  I ask, taking my hand off of him.  His eyes had relaxed and closed, but they dart open, perhaps surprised that I had stopped.
          "You can put your mouth on it."
          "Oh.  I don't know..."  Perhaps trying to encourage me, he reaches for my crotch.  I don't know why he would do that, but I find out very quickly.
           "Mmmm.  Wow."  I want to close my eyes, but find them locked with his.  Clear green pools sparkle back at me, reflecting the pot lights in the ceiling, and I know I want him to continue.
            "It feels good, doesn't it?"
            "Mmm.  Yes," I barely manage to say.  It's like I've found out that I have a new body part.  He cups me through my shorts, and I lean into him, wanting even more pressure between my legs.  All the while, his other hand tightly grips his dick, but now he releases it, moving it up to touch to my shoulder.  His hand presses downward, giving me the inclination to kneel on the carpet.  The other hand continues kneading my crotch, and I would do anything to follow it, so I get on the ground.
            Now, I find myself right in front of Jesse's dick.  I don't even know what he means by "put my mouth on it", but he soon shows me. He squeezes my cheeks, so that my mouth opens, and with his other hand, his leads his cock towards my open lips.  I realize now, that he wants me to take it into my mouth, and don't know how I'm going to fit it inside without choking.
           He holds my face in his hands now, and the tip if it enters my mouth, tasting earthy and slightly salty.  He encourages me to move it in and out of my mouth, and I find myself drooling all over.  Each time he pulls my face into him, I almost gag.  Just when I'm about to give up because I'm not doing it right, he mutters, "Oh yeah.  That's good."
          I close my eyes, and start doing it myself, because at least then I can control how deep it goes.  I use a bit of suction, keeping my lips closed around it, to avoid moisture falling from my mouth.  Just when I wonder how long I have to do this for before he'll touch me again, Jesse convulses slightly.  His hands go back to my head, holding it there, and I suddenly feel a huge, hot gush of liquid shoot down my throat.  It tastes awful, and I run and spit it into the garbage can under his desk.
         
         I want to ask him what just happened, but we just look at each other.  I think I should go back to my room now.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment