Thursday, February 27, 2014

tinder date.

     I decided to get with it.  Have you heard?  Internet dating isn't creepy and weird anymore.  Plus, I just got a smart phone.  Intro ... Tinder!

     But, this thing is addictive!  And after a few weeks of using it, I'm still not technically "dating" anyone.  I quickly scroll through hundreds of faces, either swiping yes or no, anywhere, EVERYWHERE (are you aware that these things fit in your pocket?), receiving a "match" whenever someone has pressed "like" for me, too.  It's an absolutely perfect ego boost for my neurotic, non committal, and passive self.  But, that's where it's ends.  I still haven't messaged anyone back.

      Enough!  Either do it, just once even, or delete the god forsaken app!  It's consuming your life.  I don't think I've looked up from my phone in a week, and I have a job!  Today is the day.  It's just a one night stand, after all.  No big deal.  Let's see ...  Anthony?  I almost press yes, but realize that we're talking about someone I actually might sleep with, this time.  No.  No, no, no.  I suddenly get very picky.  Wait!  Mark.  Nice smile, good looking, nice build.  Yes.  Unfortunately on Tinder, I can't talk to him unless he "likes" me, too.  This is dumb.  I browse, making some more carefully considered "yes" swipes.  Mike, Devon, Andrew, and Cameron.  I vow to put it away for an hour.  When I pull my phone back out, Andrew has messaged me.

     "Hey there!  How's your day going?"  I like it.  Proper spelling, with a question that implies that I'm an actual human being.  Reply.  So easy.  Don't over think it, just write anything.
     "Good!  Finishing work soon.  Nice to meet you."  Was that so hard?  Feelings of relief, and accomplishment.
    "What are you doing afterward?"  Followed with a quick add on, "I find messaging impersonal, and I think you're cute.  Hope it's not too forward."  I think I'm going to have a heart attack.  It's too late to bail, now.
    "Nothing really.  Maybe grab a quick coffee?  Just to meet?"  I'm surprised at my own forwardness, but once I put my mind to something ...
    "Sure.  How's seven o'clock?"  Tinder, the real speed dating.

     A couple hours later, I'm primping as much as I can in the staff washroom.  I arrive at the cafe, and it's thankfully fairly crowded.  Better for awkward silences.  It's easy to pick Andrew out from his profile; I can see him at a table, ordering something from the waitress.  He has a neatly trimmed beard which is surprising, but it makes him look more stylish than I took him to be in his pictures.  It also gives him a rugged look, accentuating his jawline.  Do I detect a bit of ginger in it?  I'm alright with that.  I take a breath, walk over, and introduce myself.  "Andrew?"  He looks up and smiles in relief.
     "I'm Melissa," I say, extending a hand.
     "Hi," he breathes.  "You look great."  I laugh, nervously, probably blushing as well.  "Sorry, I've just never done this before.  I didn't know what to expect."  I laugh.
     "Me neither.  It's okay.  Thanks."  After an hour or so of the appropriate small talk, some more interesting questions come out.  "So, what are you looking for right now," I venture.
     "Well, I'm re entering the dating scene after ending a long relationship.  I'm just looking to meet people, have some fun."
     "So, casual sex?"  I ask, devilishly.  He smiles, replying.
     "If that's where things go.  It's all pretty new to me.  You?"
     "Sex.  Just sex."  We both laugh.  I might regret this in the morning, but I decide to take the risk.  "Do you want to get a drink somewhere?"

       Later, much later.  We drunkenly stand at my doorstep, preparing to say goodbye.  We hug, pressing our bodies into each other, and we stand there, locked, and swaying.  We pull away, standing again under our own weight.  I laugh, feeling very much like a schoolgirl, and grab his face, holding it close to mine for a kiss.  He responds, and it feels like he is wrapping his tongue around me, and pulling me in.  His lips are cold in the night, but I feel warm.  We embrace, once last time.  Before I ask him inside.

     We kiss against the inside of the door as well, leaning against it for support.  We hurriedly rip off our coats, linked at the lips, our hats and scarves flying briefly into the air before ending up on the hallway floor.  Andrew feels my breasts through my shirt, kisses my neck, as I reach for his shirt, beginning to pull it up over his head.  I remove my own, pressing our near naked torsos against each other, feeling the warmth of his skin.  I kiss him deeply, not feeling nervous or uncertain, but liberated and proud of myself.  I feel myself suddenly very wet between my legs, and unbutton his pants to get at his cock.  He does the rest for me, letting them fall, stepping out of them, and leaving them here on the floor.  I touch his erection over his boxers, and my pussy floods to feel how hard it is.  I fondle the bulge, leading him towards my bedroom, still not completely believing that I'm about to fuck this guy, and all because I put myself out there.
     We stand in front of the bed, I reach around my back to unclasp my bra.  Immediately, his mouth is on them, making my nipples stand out hard.  His tongue circles each nipple, grabbing them in his hands, kneading them, making moans escape my mouth.  He unbuttons my pants, pulls them over my hips, and I sit on the bed, and he pulls them off of my feet.  He sits beside me, leaning into me until I lay back.  He kisses my neck, my breasts, down my stomach, to my pussy.  He plants large kisses over my panties, and I know he must feel how wet I am.  He licks just beside it, just around my underwear, teasing me until he finally pulls them down, and I lift my hips, to allow them to be taken off as well.  He gratefully licks and sucks my clit, my lips, my opening, even drifting down towards my ass.  He kisses my thighs, my hips, them turns me around on my stomach, kisses my butt, bends over me to kiss the back of my neck, my ears, reaching around to my mouth again.   Every part of me is wet with his kisses.

     I turn on my side, inviting Andrew to lay beside me, making out, wrapped in each other, his thigh pressing between my legs, his cock sandwiched between us.  I feel fucking fantastic about it.  My hips grind into his leg, wanting to feel his entire body pressed against me.  He responds by grabbing hold of my ass, pulling me into him.  I part, only to pull down his boxers finally, revealing his erection.  I take great pleasure kissing his chest, jerking him, watching him squirm and writhe around my hand.  I return the favour, licking the tip of his cock at first, then taking it into my mouth.  My lips glide up and down him, while my tongue plays with the tip inside.  He holds my hair delicately, quickly catching any loose hair that falls out of his grasp.  I lick the shaft from the bottom to the tip, letting my tongue play with the creases of the head, running my wet lips over it, parting them to let it inside again.  He takes my face in his hands, lifting me up to him.
     We kiss, as I crawl on top, straddling his hips, and leading his cock toward me.  I wet the tip with my pussy, and slowly sit down on top of him.  I stop halfway, kissing him, bouncing slightly, letting myself relax around it.  Also, it feels so fucking good, I don't want to rush it.  His hips move into me, giving me more of his cock with every thrust, until he's all the way in, hitting me in the most perfect spot.  I lean forward, on my elbows, my hips crashing into him, again and again.  It feels better every time I thrust into him.  I kiss his neck, shoulder, mouth, to prevent myself from crying out.  Yes, yes, yes, fuck!  He grabs my hips, helping me, fucking me, and I want to scream out, don't fucking stop!  Right there!  Yes!  I fiercely come on his cock, not being able to contain myself a moment longer.  I feel an enormous release, followed by an urge to laugh like a crazy person.  I dismount, falling down beside him on the bed.  "Just give me a minute," I sigh blissfully.

      And literally after sixty seconds, I start kissing him hungrily, pulling him on top of me, imploring him to fuck me any way he wants.  

1 comment: