Saturday, February 1, 2014

pre-valentine's fun.


    The other day, I went shopping for some Valentine's Day lingerie.  I so rarely indulge in this sort of thing, so I was pretty excited.  The only other time I have, I ended up buying something way too expensive, and not nearly slutty enough.  This time, I'm looking to buy some very cheap underwear, in both senses of the word.

    I went to a few clothing stores that sell cheap bras and panties on the side.  The lacy push up bras seemed sexy, looking at them on the hanger, but when I put them on, there was too much padding.  I have nice tits, and I want my hubby to be able to see them.  There is no room for suggestion or subtlety, here.  I realized I needed something completely transparent, at the very least.  Think, sluttier.   I ditched the mall, and went for one of the cheap, dirty stores on the main street, that have plastic cutout torsos hanging outside the door, dressed in what can only be described as stripper wear.  Standing in the dressing room mirror, I thought, that with the my hair done and a touch of makeup, this could really do the trick.

    Valentine's is still a while away, but I just can't wait.  John is coming over early tonight, giving us plenty of time for a special night.  I blow dry my hair, moisturizer my skin, and don a red mouth for the occasion.  John opens the door, to me finishing off my lips in the mirror.  A red lace bra, if you want to call it that, that is completely open at the breasts and nipples.  More accurately, it is the outline of a bra, and the way the lace cuts across my breasts is exquisite.  The panties, a thong, in matching red lace.  The crotch is also cut out, exposing my newly shaved pussy.  White thigh high stockings complete the package.  

    "Whooaaa.  Wow.  You look amazing.  I guess we're celebrating tonight?" He says with a lusty smile.  
   "I couldn't wait," I say, feeling a smile across my face as well.
   

     He walks up to me, taking off his jacket, eyeing me up and down.  "Where did you find that?  It's crazy sexy."  I laugh.
     "You wouldn't believe where I ended up."  I can see his boner through his pants, as he lifts his arms to take off his shirt.  I touch his chest, while his arms are caught up in it.  His nipples are hard, and I circle them with my thumb.  He pulls it off, and reaches down, kissing me hungrily.  His tongue is warm and fantastic.  I devour it, I want him deep in me already.  He pulls back, to admire me again, then bends down to kiss my breasts.  He flicks the nipples with his tongue, traces circles around them with it.  While he does it, he gets on his knees, and unzips his fly.  I pull his head close to my chest, touching his ears, and putting my hands through his hair.  I can see him pull out his cock, and begin to stroke it.  I smile, reaching down to touch his chest.  His mouth beelines down my stomach, to my pussy.  
    "This is new," he says, while tonguing the lips.  
    "Ooohh baby.  Do you like it? I thought you might like to see me shaved."  
    "Mmm, I love it baby.  So sexy."  His mouth slides between my folds, finding my clit.  He lingers there, giving it a nice bath with his tongue.  It's wildly erotic.  I want him now, now, now.  

    He grabs my ass now, asking "Who's been a bad girl? Dressing up like a slut?"  He moves over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it.  I follow, obediently.  He bends me over his knee, and gives me a couple hard spanks.  You don't know how pleasurable it is to be thrown over someone's knee, until you've done it.  There's something about this position, that's brings up very naughty, taboo feelings.  He bends forward, kissing me harshly, nibbling, almost biting my ass.  He spanks me again, and I let out a moan.  He feels my pussy, very wet at this point, and massages it, staying hard, like its a punishment.  Spanks again.  "That's it, raise your ass like a good girl."  I've instinctively already done it, and now he can lick my pussy from behind.  I'm beside myself with desire.  He licks my asshole, playing with my pussy until I'm crying out for him to fuck me.

    I get on top, and prepare to give John the ride of a lifetime.  He's been so sweet, making his girl so nice and wet.  I put my breasts in his face, and guide his hands to my ass, as I grind my slick pussy over his hard cock.  I love the feeling of his dick slipping over my wet clit, toying with my opening.  He sucks on my tits, hanging above him, and I angle myself to slide over him.  He moans as he enters me, I stifle it with a deep kiss on his mouth.  I keep my lips on his, as I fuck him, slowly at first.  He glides so easily in and out of me right now, it's fucking incredible. I lean forward, licking his nipples as I move over him.  He massages my ass in his hands, sometimes guiding me into him.  But he likes to see me fuck him, when I'm on top, he likes me controlling it, so I do.  I take his hands from my body, and lay them above his head, submissively.  Licking his nipples while I hold him down, must feel similar to getting bent over his knee; emasculating, in a wonderful sort of way.  
    "Who's a bad boy?" I coo back into his ear.  "Who needs to get fucked?"  I nibble his ear, kiss his neck, his chest.  Usually he flips me around at this point, but I keep him there, this time guiding his hands to my hips.  "Show me, baby.  Show me what your cock wants."  Then, he takes over.  I'm on top, but he's the one fucking now.  He moves me over him, using me to jerk himself off, like I'm his own hand.  I absolutely love this; being used in this way.  I love to see exactly what pace, how deep, how hard he wants it.  
    "Yeah, baby," I encourage him.  "Show me, baby.  Get that dick off."  He speeds up slightly, and my pussy is drenching the bed, I'm so turned on.  I let him know, "Oh yeah, fuck yeah, yeah baby!"  It's so fucking good, as he pulls me into him one final time, and comes hot and hard inside me.  "Hooooly shit!" he breathes, almost whispering, and I fall forward on my elbows.  We kiss, and I pull myself off, laying beside him.

    "Happy Valentine's, baby," I say with a blissful grin.  "Ooh yeah, baby," he smiles back.  "Can we do this on February 14th too?"   


No comments:

Post a Comment