Sunday, January 5, 2014

the giver.

     In bed, my lover is an absolute giver.

     Most women would be ecstatic about this.  However, it's almost to a fault.  He can't come unless he is pleasing me in some way; be it making me come with his cock, sitting on his face with he jerks off, or in a sixty nine position.  Not once, has he came in my mouth from a regular blowjob (and believe me, my blowjobs are anything but regular).  It was great at first, as you can imagine.  All the head, breast play, and massages a girl could ask for!  But sometimes, I just want to get fucked.  Selfishly, greedily, fucked.

     He walks in the door, with a sweet, open smile on his face.  He embraces me, telling me how happy he is to see me.  He has no idea; I want him to fuck me so hard and lustily, that I'm screaming in ecstasy.  I wrap my lips around his mouth, and give him my tougue.  He immediately responds, pulling me close.  I help him with his coat, our lips locked, and I walk him backwards to the bedroom.  We moan, enjoying each other's mouths, starting on each other's clothes.  I lift my arms, and he removes my shirt, wanting very badly to kiss my breasts, but I don't let him.  I pull his face back up to mine, unbuttoning his pants, and feeling his erection, as they drop to the floor.  I kiss him deeply, as I reach under his boxers, and begin to stroke his cock.  It's size surprises me, every time.  I relish holding it in my hand, squeezing it for all that it's worth.  I can feel him smiling, as we kiss.  He dips me onto the bed, and I lay back, feeling my big man on top of me.  I love him on top; I love to feel his size, his power.  I'm his; I'm his servant, his slave. I would do anything for him, and I tell him so.
    "What do you want, baby? Anything you want." Through kisses, he responds.
    "I want to make you come, baby."  But, I flip him over.
    "I know that, my love.  But, I'm going to please you, tonight."  Already protesting, he soothes,
    "You don't have to do that."
    "Yes I do," I say with a raised eyebrow. "And you have to, too."

     "Think of it as pleasing me, if you need to," I continue.  "I want you to do this for me, ok?"  I kiss his bare, beautiful chest.  He moans in confirmation, and I get to work.  He cock is pure magic, as it levitates before me.  I greedily take it into my hands, letting one grip the shaft, and the other squeeze the tip, in one fluid motion.   I venture a small lick, at the very tip, each time I do it.  After he seems to be lost in it, I add a little more.  I slacken my lips now, planting a sort of wet kiss on the top of his cock, even time I stroke it.  He purrs, and I feel him straining forward a bit each time, to meet my mouth.  I want to tease him; I want him to really crave it.  I want him to do this for himself, you see, for his own pleasure. Not because I want him to. It may seem silly to ask a man to actually enjoy a blowjob, but this has to be this way, with him.

     I let go of his dick, with one of my hands, only to guide his, to the back of my head.  "Put your hands in my hair, baby.  It's so sexy for me. I want you to, ok?"  He resists, instead trying to cup my breasts, but I lead him back.  He begins to understand that I'm a woman on a mission, and does as he's told.  I open my mouth a little, now, and apply a little suction; just on the tip.  His hands play with my hair, holding it back for me, more than applying any pressure.  I let the end of his cock part my lips, again and again.  I feel myself getting extraordinarily wet.  I can't believe he's letting me do this to him.  After a while of this movement, I see him again, straining slightly forward, each time I put his cock near my mouth.  I let it venture deeper; the whole thing this time.  Or, as much as I can fit.  I release my jaw, letting him slide beyond my lips, into my warm, wet, wanting, mouth.  He lets out a gasp, and continues to do so, until he gets used to the feeling.  "Oh yeah," he even says, under his breath.  My pussy is absolutely flooded with moisture.  The feeling of him, so full, in my mouth, is almost enough to make me come.  I blow him deeply, his hands in my hair, but I want more. I work up, getting him close to coming, I hold my face away for a moment longer than the motion dictates, with the desired result.  He grips onto the back of my head, and thrusts into my mouth.  I let out a loud, celebratory moan.  He only gets to fuck my face like this a couple more times, before he gives me his hot load, deep in my throat.

     I roll off, beside him, gasping.  "Fuck, yeah!"  And he doesn't look too upset, either.
    "Wow, baby," he remarks.  After a couple minutes of recovery, he asks, "Now, can I get you off?"        
    "Yes, baby," I say with a smile,  "Now you can get me off."

No comments:

Post a Comment