Tuesday, January 7, 2014

naughty masseuse.

     My friend, Natasha, recently recommended someone for me.

     I have to admit, I've never indulged in this sort of thing.  Massages, salons, spas; they've never appealed to me.  I've never had my hair professionally dyed, never had a manicure or pedicure, and have never been to any sort of retreat.  Maybe I'm just too cheap.  Or perhaps, I just don't rank myself terribly high on my priority list.  One thing I do know, is that I'm your typical martyr.  I get it from my mother.  I actually pride myself, on how I suffer through life.  And that simply just doesn't include things like getting your nails done on a regular basis.

     The thing was, my friend Natasha, got me a gift certificate for this place; perhaps, knowing that I would never go otherwise.  And since I'm not one to waste, I definitely knew I had to use it.  I'm not one to let gift certificates expire in my wallet.  She has been talking about it non-stop though, saying that he really give you a "special treatment".  I'm even kind of excited.
    
     The first thing that happens, is a lovely, slim lady takes me to a small room, and tells me to change into a robe and slippers.  "I'm Gloria.  Enjoy your treatment.  I'll see you again when you're finished."  There is a soothing rhythm playing from the iPod in the corner, some incense in the air, and a massage table in the centre.  A moment later, an attractive man politely knocks, and enters.  He introduces himself as Josh, and asks me to take the robe off my upper body, and lie face down on the table.  There is something relaxing about his voice, and presence.
     "So, Natasha recommended you?" he inquires.
     "Yes.  It's not my sort of thing, but it's all she talks about."
     "I see," he muses, heating up some oil on his hands.  "You would like a similar treatment, then?"
      "Whatever she gets," I smile.
      "Great," he responds, warmly.  "Let's see if it lives up to your expectations."

     He makes contact with my shoulders, and begins warming up the muscles.  "Wow.  You're very tense.  Just try to relax," he says, as he begins kneading my shoulders.  I can see why people get addicted to this.  It's already heavenly, and he's touched me for a total of thirty seconds.  He fondles my neck, my shoulder blades, down my spine, my lower back.  My butt.  "People hold so much tension in the buttocks," his hypnotic voice continues.  "Let me know if I'm going too hard."
     "It's perfect," I purr.  He drifts down my thighs, my calves, my feet.  "Oooohh," I groan.  "Amazing."  He laughs.
      "We're just getting started."

     He moves back up my body; I can hear him beside me.  "Now, I'm going to do something that may not feel comfortable at first, but trust me."
     "I'm sure it'll be great," I respond, melting into the table.  I'm so relaxed, I would let him do almost anything to me, at this point.  He oils up again, and puts his hands on my ass.  He kneads it for a while, like before, and I moan, in pleasure.
      "That's great," he tells me, "You're already relaxing so much already."  He then moves in between the cheeks, in circular motions, trying to relax the muscles.  "Is that alright?  There is so much tension here, that you don't even know about."
     "I'm still with you," I slur, a droplet of drool escaping my mouth.  It just keeps getting better, and better.
     "Now, really try to relax here. Ok?  Just enjoy it."

     Just then, he grazes my asshole.  Not that I don't trust him, but it surprises me, and I clench up.  "Ahh.  See?  That's what I'm talking about.  I'm going to touch you here again, ok?  Just relax it."  This time, I expect his touch, and am able to do as he says.  "That's great.  We're really going to work this tension out, ok?"  He puts a little pressure there this time, beginning to massage it in a circular motion.  "I want this nice and loose, when I'm done."  I feel the warm oil working it's magic already.  I completely relax my ass, and feel his finger dip in, ever so slightly, as he massages it.  Thinking that maybe it's by mistake, I ask, "Is that alright?"
    "Yes.  Great.  That's exactly what I want you to do."  I feel an extraordinarily erotic feeling, as he continues.  The pressure on my asshole feels so good, I want to relax it even more, show him what a good job I can do.  I feel my pussy moistening.  "Now, I'm going to touch just inside.  I need to massage the muscles there.  Just relax, like you've been doing."  It doesn't feel much different; just a wonderful pressure, a full feeling, like he is truly massaging the inside of my ass.  I feel the desire to open it for him, for him to go deeper.  I want more, and show him, with how much I'm opening it for him.  He notices.  "Wow, you're really doing great.  You're really opening up for me.  Let's see how loose we can get this."  He takes his oiled fingers, and works them in, massaging the walls of my ass in a circular motion, all the way.  I feel like I am gaping open, they way I am almost pushing against him to hold it open, to pull him deeper.  "We want this nice and loose, by the time I'm done, ok?"
       "Oohhh god," I moan.  Take me, take me, take me.  He corkscrews his fingers into me, turning them this way and that, his other hand holding my ass cheek apart.  I get off on the fact that he is watching me, as he do it.  He is seeing my asshole wide open, right now.  He is looking right at my loosened up asshole, and my dripping wet pussy.  I feel his other hand move from my ass cheek, to join the other, at my asshole.  It feels so full and open, but he wants more.  I feel his free hand, trying to massage the outside of my asshole.  One more finger trying to get inside.
       "Let's see how relaxed we can get this," he says, as he manages to slip the tip of one of his fingers just past the opening.  Then, I feel him pull.  He is slowly prying me apart.  I picture my asshole gaping wide as he does this, and I suddenly want him to spit inside.  I want him to spit in the open cavern of his dirty whore's ass.  My dirty, loose, gaping asshole.
       "Oh god, oh god.  Fuuuckkk!!"  I let out, wildly; desperately, coming.

     He pulls my robe back up over my shoulders, and puts his hand on my back.  "Gloria gives a wonderful sponge bath.  See you soon," he whispers.  The door creaks, perhaps Gloria re-entering; but I am already fast asleep on the massage table.

     How embarrassing.                            


No comments:

Post a Comment