Tuesday, December 31, 2013

real anal.

     What is anal sex like for me?  Let me tell you.

     I can't imagine it being any other way.  I saw a movie last night, in which a woman asked another, if she lets her husband "take her from behind".  After a negative response, showing concern for pain, the first woman continues.  "If you put use a dildo in your pussy, the feeling is out of this world!"  Bullshit.  Instantly, I feel that this must be written by a man.

     Men have asked me, while prodding my ass with their cocks, if I ever get my holes mixed up.  Mostly, because they frequently try to enter my ass while searching for my pussy, most often when in a spoon position.  One actually asked me, if that's how I started playing with my ass.  Because I did it by mistake.  This tells me, that these men  have absolutely no idea, what it is like to get fucked in the ass.  It's like mistaking your cock for your asshole.  Men have an ass, most don't want it touched, and if they do, it's just a little prostate massage with one finger.  From their own experience having an asshole, they certainly should be able to conclude that having an enormous cock in there, isn't for every girl.

     So, why do women have anal sex?  I can only speak from personal experience, but I could venture into some possible explanations.  Because it's taboo, dirty, bad, and it feels good to be naughty.  Because men enjoy it, and women are self sacrificing like that.  Because they think it's going to feel good, or going to get better, if you keep going.  Why do men want to fuck a girl in the ass?  It’s tighter, it’s taboo, it’s slightly sadistic.  Deep down, they know women don’t like it.  Stirs up those feelings of being an adolescent boy, who thought more about losing his virginity, than who it was with.  Did things to girls not because it pleased them in any way, sometimes specifically because it didn't, just to be able to relay them in  the locker room.            

     Not to say that I don't enjoy ass play.  I do.  I love the outside being rubbed with a wet finger, while my pussy is being licked.  I enjoy fingers inserted in there, as long as they're not to far in, and as long as my clit is getting stimulated.  I prefer something short, and thick, actually.  And only when I'm trying to come.  Otherwise, I'm not interested.  

     And yes, I'm not trying to hide the fact; I do come, on a regular basis, with something in my ass.  This should tell you how different having an entire cock, or even part of one, in your ass, is!  You would think I would be the perfect candidate for enjoying anal.  Well, I hate to break it to you.  That said, I often find myself in that position.   

     A man is playing with my ass, as I rub my clit with a vibrator.  Very pleasurable.  He dirty talks, we make out, he presses his cock against the side of me, showing me how it turns him on.  I haven't come yet, so I'm bearing down, trying to reach out to him with my ass, imploring him to dig further, to find that miraculous spot that will make me explode.  The feeling of coming is all too fleeting; I've only felt it once or twice, in a half hour or so.  He asks, "Would you like me to stick the tip of my cock in?"  Eager to come, I say yes.  It's happened many times before, where he sticks it in ever so slightly, and that's enough to send me over the edge.  In hindsight, I have to admit that it's probably the thought of him putting it in, that did it, in the past.  The fantasy.  I get on my knees, and elbows, and continue to rub my clit with the vibe.  I hear him squeeze out some lube, and squish it over his cock.  I enjoy having my ass in the air, confidently spreading my cheeks, putting it on display for him.  Then, perhaps my favourite part, next to the orgasm, he lubes up my asshole.  He takes a little bit, and almost pushes it inside.  This feel so sexy, I can't even tell you.  The anticipation is wildly erotic.  He takes another blob, and gently pushes in against my asshole.  Puts a finger in, spreading it inside as well.  Put a couple fingers in, and I'm relaxing it for him, imagining that this pleases him very much.  I'm telling you, I love my ass being played with.  If that's not abundantly clear, then I have failed here.  He positions himself, and I feel the tip dancing over the outside of my asshole.  No, this is my favourite part.  I want him to do this forever, driving me mad.  I open it for him, begging him in, but he doesn't give it to me.  I feel his hand on my ass cheek, pulling it apart.  Then, I feel it.  He points his cock directly at my ass, and slowly begins to press.  There is so much lube, that I don't even need to be ready.  I don't even need to let him in; he just does it.  Slow down, slow down.  You have to go so slow, you don't even realize.  The only way I can come from this, is if you let me come to you.  You let me open up, and take you in.  You can't get to that spot, unless I relax and take you in.    Half of what we do, when you're beside me playing with my asshole, while I vibrate my clit, is exactly that.  We're waiting for my body to be able to relax enough to do that, my mind included.  That's what all this foreplay is about.  The romancing, the massaging, the imagery.  Making my body open up, so it can come.  

     He's given me too much, too fast, but I'm still trying to catch up, and get to that place.  I know I can.  It almost feels good, with me rubbing my clit; almost there, almost there, I just need to relax it, and let him in.  He's good, in that, he doesn't thrust immediately.  But after a while of me trying to come, he needs to move, to soothe his erection.   If that doesn't work, this might, he thinks.  Some slow thrusting.  The extraction feels better than going in, but I won't come like this, so I stop trying to bear down.  It's hard to describe how it feels at this point, but it isn't pleasurable, even with my vibe pressed hard against me.  It's isn't painful exactly, and he's enjoying himself, how can he not be?  It feels intrusive, and foreign.  Like a backwards shit.  Just hurry up, and come.  Fuck me harder if it helps, it all feels the same.  “Yeah, baby!  Fuck that ass!  You like it?  Fuck, yeah!  That’s what you want!  Isn’t it, baby?”     

     Afterwards, I feel cold, and weak.  Every part of me aches.  I take a hot shower, and shiver.  I always think I'm coming down with something.  And the next time, I do it all over again.  Because I love getting fucked in the ass.

3 comments: