Sunday, December 8, 2013

bully (part two).

     I gasp, to see Jess standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

     "What are you doing, pervert?"  She scorns.  
     "What?"  I quickly stand.  "Nothing."  I have no idea what she is talking about.  She knows that even at seventeen, I've barely kissed a guy.  
     "Did you get off on spying me last night?"  I feel my face grow hot.  
     "I, I don't know what you're talking about," I stutter.  I'm an awful liar.  She takes a menacing step towards me.  
     "So it was you!  Ha!  I never took you for a little perv."  
     "I'm not!"  I retaliate.  "I didn't know ... I'm sorry!"  If I tried to explain, she wouldn't believe me.  That I didn't realize what she was doing.  
     "You like watching me get off?  Huh?"  She pushes my shoulders, forcing me to take a step backward.  
     "What?  No!!" 
     "You want the real thing?"  She pushes me again, and my heels butt up against the wall.  I close my eyes, and raise my arms to defend myself, but nothing happens.  I drop them, and watch her walk over to the door, and lock it.  Uh oh.

     "Jess, I swear ..."  I plead.  Usually she enjoys people watching her belittle me.  I figure it's going to be pretty bad if she wants privacy.  She grabs my shoulders, turns me around, and almost throws me back onto the bed.  To my confusion, she takes off her shirt.  While she's only a year older than me, her breast are much larger.  I've never really noticed them until now.  She grabs my feet, and holds them, while I struggle to get up.  She does this while moving on top of me, so she can straddle my waist.  We slap each other's hands, while she tries for my wrists.  She eventually grabs them, and leans forward onto them with all her weight.  
     "All this time, I never knew," she says, playfully.  I try to wrench away, but she continues, smiling.  "I never knew you were hot for me, you disgusting little pervert."  At that, she licks the side of my face.  "I bet you sit outside my door, listening to me, while rubbing your pussy.  It's alright.  You can tell me."  She pushes her chest into my face, almost smothering me.  The lace on her bra chafes me.  
     "Stop!"  I yell, though muffled.  She changes position, now kneeling on my arms, so her hands are free.  She reaches back, grabbing my crotch.  I try to kick her, but she's up too high now.  She undoes my jeans, and slides them off my hips.  "What are you doing??"  I say, exasperatingly.  She touches me over my underwear, pressing the palm of her hand into my pubic bone.  Exhausted, I stop kicking for a moment.  
    "See?  You like it, don't you?  You want me."  I let out a groan, half another attempt to break free, half something else I can't quite put my finger on.  

     She grinds herself into my chest, into what little there is, anyway.  My breasts are much smaller, but my nipples get hard from the sensation.  She pulls her own pants down, alternating between kneeling, and standing on my arms, in order to do so.  She grabs my wrists again, this time straddling my face.  I can feel the warmth of her through her underwear.  She feels hot, and damp, and is very fragrant.  She grinds herself on my face, as I try to turn away.  This is the most humiliating moment of my life.  I can already picture her telling her friends about it, making me a laughing stock.  That I'm hot for my own stepsister.  At that, she turns around, and rubs her butt on my face.  She takes my hands, and brings them to her chest.  She makes me grab her breasts, which I can barely fit into each handful.  She lets go, and I let go; she leads them back, until I keep them there.  She shimmies off her underwear, and resumes sitting on my face.  She reaches forwards, touching me underneath my underwear.  She licks her finger, and finds a spot between my legs that paralyzes me with an intense feeling.  She grabs my hands over her breasts again, reminding me to keep kneading them.  She sits back, almost suffocating me with her ass.  The only way I can breathe, is if I keep my face forward, between her cheeks.  She grinds on me, forcing me to pleasure her, but I won't.  I am not a pervert.  She rubs me more steadily, and I feel myself getting very wet.  Her large breasts fill my hands, and I feel her rubbing herself, as well.  I feel a great absence, as she takes her hand away from between my legs.  She uses both her hands to spread her ass cheeks, right in my face.  
     "Do it," she demands.  "Do it, and I'll let you go."  I shake my head, as much as I can, anyway.  "Do it, and I'll touch you again."  She slides my underwear over my hips, and rubs me there again briefly, and a moan escapes my mouth.  "Be good, and I'll let you go.  I'll never bother you again."  She withdrawals her hand, and I would give anything to have it back.  She holds her ass open for me.  I have no choice but to lick it.  I do it tentatively, feeling very ashamed, and embarrassed.  But it's the only way to end this.  I lick her rosebud of an asshole, and she rubs my pussy again.  I squeeze her tits, and they overflow in my hands.  She rocks back, wanting me to stick it in.  I hold it out as hard as I can, and she bounces back on it.  She's rubbing herself, and seems to me getting very excited.  I find it hard to concentrate on what I'm doing, because the way she's touching me, makes me wants to melt into the bed.  I keep my tongue hard and straight, and she seems on the verge of getting what she wants.  
    "Yes,"  she cries.  "Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  Ooohhh ..."  She sinks into me for a moment, then swings her leg over, and stands beside the bed.  I cover my face in shame.  

     Then, I feel her breath beside me, into my ear.  "Don't worry, little sis.  I won't tell anyone your perverted little secret."  I hear her grab her clothes, and slam the door behind her.  As I get up to clean myself off, I hear her muted laughter through the door.  I sigh.  I don't know if she'll leave me alone from now on, like she said, or be at my door every night.    
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment