Thursday, June 9, 2016

sex assistant.

Obviously, my pussy would ache and yearn at the sight of you fucking someone else.

I picture myself made to stand at attention beside the bed, with my hands clasped behind my back.  I wear a sexy secretary outfit, complete with thigh high stockings, a low cut collared shirt, and glasses.  I think the muscles in between my legs would clench sympathetically, each time I watch your slippery member disappear between her glistening folds.  My shaved mound would moisten uncomfortably, begging to be touched, and I would keep adjusting my weight, squeezing my thighs together, trying to stop it from dripping down my leg.  I think, at the same time, I would feel ashamed and embarrassed to watch, as if I shouldn't be intruding on your intimate moment.  To be ignored, and not asked to join in, would turn my face and chest scarlet with awkwardness.  My eyes would keep finding your two writhing bodies, even when I tried to look away.  My gaze would lower towards my stocked feet, wishing that I could be wearing the exotic heels adorning the dainty feet of your lover.  My eyes would wander upwards, seeing flashes of flesh, then darting immediately away.  My hands would writhe behind my back, wanting to touch the skin, the breasts, the cock, my own pussy.
  
"Karen?"  Finally I hear my name.  Maybe you want me to join in after all.  Perhaps you felt badly making me stand here for so long.    Maybe I've done such a good job being patient and quiet, that I deserve a reward.  "More lube, please.  And hurry."
"Yes sir."  I retrieve the bottle from the cabinet, and squirt a liberal amount onto your throbbing dick.  My mouth is partially open, wanting to taste it so very badly.
"Thank you.  Now, back to your corner."  I obediently comply.  Little do you know that pleasing you and your lover is all the reward I need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment