Sunday, August 23, 2015

friend date (part one).

**This post has been removed due to impending publication with Black Scat Books.  This story will be available soon in The New Urge Reader 2.**



SEXY EXCERPT:

She walks past the table, not seeing me at first.  I don't call out.  Instead, I watch her gaze around the rest of the seats, searching for me.  Blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, she wears a black tank top and flowy, flowery skirt.  Behind the bar at the pub, she usually wears a t-shirt and jeans, so I'm taken aback at her feminine appearance now.  "Bethany," I finally say.  
"Ang!"  She turns, gushing, and I stand to hug her.  From the intermittent contact we've had in the past, I know her to be affectionate, hugging me almost every time she sees me.  I welcome it, allowing her to press her ample chest against mine.  She looks downright sexy, I think to myself, done up as if she's on a real date, rather than a platonic one.  Her tank top reveals a tasteful yet alluring amount of cleavage, and a touch of make up on her porcelain face only enhances her natural beauty.  As we part, she flashes an excited smile, her shoulders rising momentarily, before deciding on the seat directly beside me.  It is a little noisy, I think to myself, explaining away the fact that she didn't choose the more obvious seat across from me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment