Sunday, August 30, 2015

friend date (part three).

Bethany kisses me deeply on the mouth, and I think of how I like to taste myself on Mark's lips after he goes down on me.  I'd stop now, content with finally satisfying my curiosity, having finally tasted a woman.  But, I fondly think of how enthusiastic he is with my interest in girls, and how he seemed to have planned the outcome of this entire night.  How he'll get off when I relay the story to him later.  The story of me coming wildly on Bethany's face.  
Eager to return the favour, she moves quickly.  She wetly kisses down my neck, to my nipples, and my torso, not spending more than a moment or two on each.  I barely have a chance to moan or groan, as she's already moved on, planting aggressive kisses on my mound; and I push back, lifting my hips to meet her mouth with each one.  She forcibly splits my legs, placing them on either of her shoulders, and I feel the muscles in my pussy strain for this lustful lady.  Right away, she presses her face hard against me that I feel myself bearing down.  Her tongue and lips move so quickly and forcefully over me, that I can't even tell what she is doing; it's just a wall of pleasure that at the moment, completely defies explanation.  Before long, I stop trying to wrap my head around describing it later to Mark, and just give myself over to the vibrator-like intensity.  I suddenly open up, and already feel the urge.  Push.  Relax.  Yes, fuck...  Do it for Marky.  He wants you to.  He wants you to come for Beth.  All over her pretty little face.  I feel it again, and don't shy away this time.  I groan and release, bucking on her mouth, feeling like all the muscles in my body are contracting at once.  
She joins me, just like I did before her, and we lay beside each other, breathing heavily for a couple magical minutes.  
"But, really, I want a friend more than anything," I joke. 
"Haha!"  She laughs.  "Yeah, me too!"
"Really!"  I say, emphatically.  "We should, like, grab a movie or something next.  Anything."  She looks at me seriously, considering. 
"Okay," she smiles.  And, I feel good.  So very good.   

No comments:

Post a Comment