Monday, May 25, 2015

sleep sex.

I call it, "Sleep Sex."

Once a month or so, my boyfriend does this.  He wakes me out of a dead sleep, either saying something in full voice, or grabbing me.  Sometimes he'll get on top of me and start dry humping me, or suddenly messily kissing me, or pressing himself into my backside.  He calls me dirty names, tells me that I can do whatever I want to him, or sometimes he says something totally bizarre and nonsensical.  All in the middle of the night.  At first I reciprocated, energized by this sudden burst of passion, and it would go on for a couple frenzied minutes, then he rolls over, and drifts off.  And I do, too.  Being in a quasi sleep state myself, it took about a year of this happening for me to realize that he was doing it in his sleep.  Sleep sexing.  
"What did I say this time?"  He would ask embarrassingly, each time I would relay a new instance of "sleep sex".  
"You said, 'Let's join forces.'  I took it to mean, like, our bodies pressing against each other."  A laugh always followed, recalling the exact odd details.
After realizing that he was asleep, I started to deal with the episodes differently.  I started to lovingly block his attempts, whispering in his ear that it was alright, I loved him, and to go back to bed.  This kind of thing seemed to work, so I eventually got into a pattern of lulling him back to sleep.  But, I missed the passion of our mid-night encounters.  Even if he was unconscious during them.  
"Do I have a boner?"  He asked once about the episodes.  I was ashamed to say, that I don't recall, despite the numerous times this has happened.
"I... think so.  Maybe not?"
"You should grab it.  See what happens."  Of course!  I reciprocated his kisses once upon a time, but I have never actually tried to touch his cock.  Usually it's over pretty fast, and by the time I fully wake up and I'm ready to move on to third base, it's over.  It never had a chance to escalate beyond that.  I make a mental note to check next time.
About a week later, right on schedule, I turn towards him, only to switch sides, and his eyes are open, looking right at me.
"What are these?"  He says saucily, in full voice, not the appropriate whisper, which is my first indicator that he's asleep.  Secondly, he is sensually rubbing my breasts, and the phrase is vaguely cryptic, but I get the gist.  I moan at his touch, arching my back, rather than the instinctive shushing, because I remember.  This time, I curiously reach down beneath the sheets for his cock.  And to my instant arousal, I hold in my hand, a rock hard, curved boner.  Game on.
I start jerking it, and I feel pleasure at even holding the lengthy thing in the hand.  It's not often that I get to manually please my hubby, as things usually move at an exponential pace, and usually get right to the orgasm making moves pretty fast.  But, this time, he lets me.  And, he seems to be enjoying it.  Paralyzed by the pleasure, almost, like it's so intense that his body has completely seized.  Moans, or what may be more accurate, whimpers, escape his mouth that I haven't heard before.  I continue to jerk his beautiful boner at a steady pace, kissing his shoulder and curling into him.  He reacts in such a surprisingly intense way that it doesn't seem like him.  Our waking sex is definitely pleasurable, but never this severely focussed.  He also doesn't reach for his own cock, which he would naturally.  This is a new reaction to my touch, and I like it.  I feel in control of his body, for perhaps the first time ever, and my body is responding, too.  I feel my pussy strain, and my nipples harden.  He almost seems to be struggling with some internal conflict; so much so that I'm inspired to coo into his ear.
"It's okay, baby."  I feel him bucking down, searching for the orgasm, body stiffening.  I take his cue, and get into the role play, as if it's happening against his will.  I stroke him all the tighter.  "It's okay," I hear myself say again, as if it's for his own good.  I play both roles, coddling him with my sweet breath, while gripping him faster and harder.  I venture a kiss, licking his tongue and lips, but he can't seem to give me one back.  His lips are tight and shaking, and I pull him tightly against me with my free hand.  I get a slip of his demure tongue, and my pussy moistens at this small gesture.  I move down, encouraged to take it one step further, and lick his nipples.  I prop myself up on my elbow and move back and forth between them.  Another thing that he wouldn't necessarily let me do for too long, if we were awake, but I know he really enjoys it.  Small sounds escape from his mouth as I wetly lick the hardening nubs, and I feel his body buck.  Usually he warns me of an impending orgasm, but I feel him suddenly spurt, crying out louder that I've seen.  
I lay beside him, satisfied with our new experience, breathing still slightly laboured with arousal.  He blinks, and I can tell he's finally awake.  "Mmm.  Thank you, baby."
"I really liked that," I respond, watching him clean up.  I continue to hold him tightly, stroking his hair, and wonder what the dream was about. 

We turn back to our sides, and drift back off together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment