Saturday, May 9, 2015

professional model (part two).

"All this okay with you?"

"Uh, yeah!"  I answer, enthusiastically.  I feel flattered and excited, while I watch Tom remove his clothing, as well.  I nod silently to myself, trying to accept the fact that not only will I be modelling nude now, but with someone else, too.  It doesn't surprise me that Tom is a popular model, as I see him take off his clothing, revealing a toned, tanned body.  And, if he can help me become a real model, then let's take some pictures.
"Step into the light, both of you," Brian offers, repositioning himself behind the camera.  "And just relax.  Have fun.  Just like before," he says to me, already clicking away.  I feel a little awkward again, with Tom joining the frame, but he's a professional, and I trust him to make this work.  "Closer together," Brain suggests, and I'm thankful for the direction.  Tom turns towards me, and touches my shoulders with his large, masculine hands.  "That's it.  Like you're a couple."
At that, Tom's hands wander to my neck and hair, and all at once this feels intensely erotic.  The fact that we are both totally naked and touching each other comes to the forefront of my mind, and I feel my face blush in response.  I feel my nipples harden, a flutter between my legs, and I wonder if Brian can tell through the lens.  Can he see the mix of excitement, trepidation, and embarrassment?  Will whoever sees the pictures notice them, as well?  The camera clicks away, as Tom brings his face close to mine, like Brian did before.  But, this time, our lips actually meet, and I'm so confident of this being a great moment on film, that I make it the sexist kiss I've ever given.  Brian eagerly snaps pictures the whole time.  "Perfect," he says from somewhere behind the lens.
Then, something happens that surprises me; but what I am surprised by most, is the fact that I'm okay with it, and even encouraged by it.  Here in the bright flooded spotlight, with
the camera on us and white sheet pinned behind us, Tom's mouth moves down my neck, to my breasts.  My jaw may be dropped open, and I certainly look to Brian for reassurance, but the continued clicks of the camera communicate to continue.  I see my chest blush as well, feeling the heat of the stage lights, and I don't exactly have to feign arousal, as I notice my breath clearly quickening.  Then, I'm shocked and amazed to feel Tom's boner, discreetly pressing against my hip.  I once again look to the camera.  Can he see it?  Is it our little secret?  Are we hiding in plain sight?  Or will it be forever on film for all to see?  I try to act natural.  "Great," is all Brian reveals to his models.
Tom's warm, wet mouth works its way across my body, and my manicured pussy is becoming equally wet.  He turns me towards the camera now, bare breasts glistening in the hot lights, kissing my shoulders and upper back, and pressing himself into my butt.  My head leans back into him, wanting more of his mouth on my skin, but I can't help but feel self conscious turned towards the camera like I am.  My nipples are so obviously hard, my neck exposed, and my skin blushing a rosy pink.  I close my eyes in shameful pleasure, and see red through my lids.  The length of his erection finds the space between my cheeks, as my hand runs through his hair.  I play it up; pretending that the arousal is manufactured.  Brian takes exposure after exposure, appearing to be lapping up every bit of it.  
Then, I feel it.  Tom readjusts his cock, pulling his hips slightly away, so that it points at my ass, and I feel the wet tip of it drawing slimy moisture all over my skin.  I open my eyes wide and realize that he is trying to find me.  Trying to find my pussy.  I feel my mouth drop open again in shock, and I quickly and discreetly turn back towards him, so that we are facing each other once again.  Instead of being discouraged by my move, Tom plants a committed, passionate, open mouthed kiss on me, and I forget for a moment that I'm trying to get control of the situation.  I melt into him, getting lost in his powerful embrace, and my breasts flatten into his firm chest.  His cock folds between us, and our pelvises press satisfyingly against each other, until his redirects it again, and almost penetrates me.
Suddenly, my hips retract, and I remember the lights, the camera, Brian behind it, but I also recall his words.  That Tom will help me get noticed.  That his could be a career making shoot.  Tom is back on my neck, as my gaze wanders off frame. I feel his cock probe my wetness, and I keep my hips turned away, my decision unmade, making it difficult.  Difficult, but not impossible.  He cranes his hips far enough under me that it doesn't matter; my moisture so accumulated that he slides in effortlessly, and he's none the wiser of my predicament.  We groan in tandem, and this time when my jaw drops, he mistakes it for an opportunity to kiss me deeper, driving the whole length of his tongue down my throat.  Maybe Brian can't tell, I silently hope.  I try to disguise it, as if we're still dry humping.  Maybe he can't see.  He technically hasn't openly seen Tom's erection yet.
Then, it becomes truly unavoidable.  Tom starts thrusting.  I look away at first, trying to hide my face from the lens.  Then, Brian utters, "Yes."
At that, I feel my pussy tighten in intense arousal.  The fact that Brian likes it, that it's what he wants, gives me the impetus to use this moment.  Use this to my advantage.  Show him that I'm a real model, that I'm professional, that I'll do anything to get the part.  Show him that I can give him the best performance he's ever seen.  Give him the best photos he's ever taken.  
I put my hands on Tom's shoulders, and wrap one of my legs around his hips.  When he's ready, I hop slightly, so that he's carrying me.  He grabs my ass in his big hands, and bounces me and up and down on his cock, weight forward, in his hips.  I feel the slick length of him work in and out of me, and I picture the moisture on his member reflecting under the lights.  He puts me down so that he can lift one of my legs up over his shoulder while he fucks me; good thing I'm flexible.  At this angle, Brian can see his cock being swallowed up by my pink shaven pussy. Good thing I got a bikini wax.  Then, he flips me over so that he can fuck me doggy style, with my breasts slightly swaying with each thrust.  I moan and groan sexily, making faces at the camera.  I feel my pussy get wetter and wetter, engorged by the excitement of exhibition.  Then, I feel Tom slow slightly, grabbing my hips, controlling the thrust.  I hear him grunt behind me, he suddenly pulls out, then I feel the hot sperm on my ass.  I pant visibly afterwards, and my face grows hot.  

"Any chance you want to be an actress in movies, too?"  Brian inquires.  

No comments:

Post a Comment