Tuesday, May 27, 2014

mile high.

       **This entry has been been removed due to publication with House of Erotica (www.houseoferoticabooks.com).  You can find it in a mile high themed anthology, entitled, "The Landing Strip".  To purchase this book, please go to the Amazon page at the following address:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Landing-Strip-Erin-Pim-ebook/dp/B00L9K5WLW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1403776175&sr=1-1&keywords=landing+strip



       SAUCY TIDBIT:


       "Ok! We're in the air. What's up?"
       "What are you wearing?"
       "Haha, oh wouldn't you like to know!" 
       "What class are you in?"
       "Why?"
       "Middle class, with a tan trench coat?"  I don't respond for a moment.  He continues with, "I'm on the same flight."  My phone vibrates with another text from my pen pal, Dan.
        "Still there?  I think I saw you.  For real."

No comments:

Post a Comment