Thursday, May 29, 2014

hotel receptionists (part two).

This story has been removed due to impending publication with House of Erotica.  It will be available soon in their hotel themed anthology, "Going Down".


*SPICY TEASER*


         The next time Jenny and I work together, I decide to bring it up.  We're behind the counter, as per usual; dealing with an "en masse" check in.  A tour, or something.
        "Thank you!  Next, please!"  She says in her overly cheery voice.
        "So, I've been meaning to talk to you," I say, between guests.  She smiles, sensing my awkwardness, seeing right through me.
       "Uh huh..."
       "I thought, that if we both enjoyed ourselves the other day..."
       "Yes..."
       "Hi there.  Oguchi?  Room 407.  Here are your keys."
       "Don't leave me hanging," she whispers.  "Hello!  Let's see.  You're in room 425.  Enjoy your stay!"
        "Well, I just thought that we should..."
        "That we should...?"
        "Do it again, maybe."
        "Next, please!"
        "Today.  Or whenever..."
        "Haha.  You vixen.  Once you go snatch, you never go back," she whispers, teasing me.  "Hi there!  Hori.  H-O-R-I?  Great, room 428!"  Then, adds, "Hey, that should be your last name!"
        "Very funny.  So...?"
        "Of course.  Can't stop thinking about you," she winks.
        "Next!"
 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment