Friday, April 11, 2014

groupie.

     Yes!  One of my favourite indie bands is in town!  I've been waiting for this for so long!  I find the lead singer, Davie, crazy sexy.  He's actually a friend of a friend of a friend.  Maybe i'll get to talk to him!  I take a moment to think about how great it would be to spend some time with him, and decide to make it my mission.


     I go to the band's website, and leave a couple messages over the next couple days.  I tell him about our connection to each other, some super silly selfies of how excited I am, and a picture I made in photoshop with Davie's arm around me!  I tell him that I'll be the one wearing the sexy sparkly dress in the front of the crowd, getting my dance on.  When the night comes, I put on the gold mini dress that shows off all my curves, and decide that if this won't get his attention, nothing will.    

     Before I enter the building, I take a walk around the back to where the bands unload their gear.  There are a few other women trying to get a peek at the artists, but I wait there a half hour and all I see is big, gross roadies.  A hottie comes out close to showtime, and assuming he's one of the performers, I holler, "Hey!"  I throw him the photoshopped pic of me and Davie. "Tell Davie I can't wait for the show!"  The other girls look jealous that I thought of it.  Hell yeah, bitches!  I give them a devilish smile, and head back around to the entrance.

     The venue is packed, so I do a quick couple shots, and push my way to the front.  There are a couple other single girls there, but I'm obviously the cutest, and their outfits are the busted up, cheaper versions of what I'm wearing.  They look pissed that I made it all the way up to the front, even though I basically just got here.  Whatever.  I give them a challenging stare, and flick my hair back to the stage.  Then, the lights go down.  I hear my favourite song begin before they come back up.  I dance like a total psychotic, and sing and yell until my throat is tender.  Halfway through the set, I'm convinced Davie looks my way and recognizes me.  I stop acting like a retard, and concentrate on flirting with him, and looking hot.  I apply another coat of lip gloss, and powder my forehead.

     Even though it kills me to miss their closing song, I use the time to make my way back around the building.  I get there in plenty of time, positioning myself on the sidewalk between the back door and the street.  One of the security guards tries to move me, but Davie suddenly comes out, and he has to attend to him.  "Davie, it's me!  Alyssa!"  He looks up and almost laughs, he's so happy to see me.  I actually get close enough to touch his arm.  "You're amazing.  I love you!"  His security guard steps in front of me, but Davie waves him off.
    "It's cool," he says, "Thanks!  You're not so bad, yourself.  I saw you out there."  All my hipness leaves me momentarily.
     "Really?!  Wow!!"  But, being the nicest person in the universe, he laughs.
     "We're hanging around in the green room, if you want to join us for a bit."  I almost die.
     "Uh, yeah!  I mean, yeah.  Maybe,"  I add, trying to recover.
     "Great.  My friend here will let you in,"  he says, patting the security guard on the shoulder.  I retain my composure until he goes back inside, but as soon as he's gone, I run into the alley and scream.

     Inside, there's a flurry of movement as people push past me to tear down the show, and it reminds me of what my stomach is doing.  Insane butterflies.  I can't believe I'm backstage!  I will talk about this until the day I die.  Down the hall, I see a couple band members, and head that way.  "Great show," I say casually, as I squeeze past to I scope out the room.  A small, brightly lit room with trays of half eaten food, and a lot of empty bottles.  Some people are packing up, but a few are hanging out on the couches, smoking or absentmindedly plucking guitars.  I see Davey, and beeline over to him.  "Hi!  Thanks so much for inviting me," I blurt out, probably looking crazy awkward.  But, he just smiles, and my heart melts.
    "Can I get you a drink?"  He asks.
    "Sure," I manage to say.  I feel a stupid smile spreading across my face, and I try to hard to remain chill.
    "So, you see a lot of live music?"  He asks, handing me a beer.  I make up as an impressive a list of bands that I can muster.  Luckily, he connects with one.  "Maybe we can check them out sometime," he says offhandedly.  Really?  OMG.  He's probably just flirting with me, but still!  DAVIE IS FLIRTING WITH ME.  I'm going to plaster this all over Facebook.

     The crowd thins out, and I'm feeling pretty drunk.  I should probably go, but I can't.  I don't want it to end, and now I'm feeling like I want more than just a hang out with Davie.  He stands, probably to leave, and I get close to him.  "I should go, I guess," I say, making a move to hug him goodbye or something.  My face is close to his, and I decide to just go for it.  I lay a huge kiss on him, giving him my tongue, wrapping my arms around him, and he acts hesitant at first, but eventually kisses me back, putting his hands on my hips.  He scans the few people left, then grabs my hand, leading me to a dressing room.
    Suddenly we're alone, and I'm feeling fucking fantastic.  He lifts me up onto the counter, and my legs part as he goes in for another kiss.  I thrust myself into him as we feverishly make out.  My tongue is numb, and I'm know I'm a little sloppy with it, but I don't care.  It's so freaking hot.  I press myself against him, and start to remove his shirt.  He fondles my breasts through my dress, and I try to unzip the back of it, but decide to just hike it up instead.  I greedily unzip his pants, and without even looking at it, pull his hips into me.  I moan into his mouth as he enters me easily, but I feel like I'm not in my body.  I want him to fuck me hard, so I can feel it through all the numbness.  Fuck!  I want it so fucking bad, and I paw at him, trying to pull him into me.  He starts thrusting, and it feels so fucking good, I want more and more.  I lift myself from the counter so I can get some leverage.  Fuck yes!  My pussy is crazy wet, and I can feel it pooling onto the counter beneath me.  He leans onto the edge of it, and fucks me such force, that I keep getting moved back into the mirror behind me, and he has to lift me back to the edge again.  I can picture my sweaty imprint on it, now!  He slows down slightly, and I reach for his hips to make him fuck harder, but I realize he's about to come.  He pulls out, and jizzes onto the carpet.  The makeup lights are on, shedding a forgivingly soft light on us, and I see myself in the mirror behind him.  I look like a fucking superstar.    


    As I stumble out of the building, I remember, to my distain, that I didn't even get a picture.    

No comments:

Post a Comment