Thursday, April 17, 2014

craigslist personals.

     Sometimes I browse through the craigslist personals.

 
     Mostly the "casual encounters" section.  Just for something sexy to read, I guess.  I look through the posts, the pictures, for someone that appeals to me; someone that I would consider meeting, if I was daring enough to go through with it.  I never would, considering the dangers, but the thought of contacting someone is very appealing to me.  Sometimes I jerk off just thinking about responding to one of these posts. Then I saw an interesting entry.  A woman who is "Looking for an email buddy to exchange pics and sexy stories".  I realized, that's something that I would very much want.  Relatively safe, as in, I wouldn't being putting myself in bodily harm, but exciting and dangerous, considering you don't know exactly who this person is, and what they are going to be doing with said pics.  She also expresses a similar desire, wanting to do this with a woman for those reasons, and asks to be sent a picture verifying that you are female.  I send one back in my bra and underwear without my face showing, deciding that the worst thing that could happen is that I don't get a response, and some guy blows his load over a silly picture of me in my not terribly revealing underwear.

     Almost surprisingly, she writes back.  She sends a couple pics back to me, similar to mine in that they show off her body, but are not exactly sexually explicit.  She is a fair black woman with an athletic looking body, and small perky breasts.  I ask her to do one more thing for me, to verify. That she sends another pic of herself in the same setting, doing something very specific with her hand.  Raising the pinky finger only.  She sends one back, and I can't believe my luck that I haven't been scammed in my first craigslist personals exploit.

     The first few emails, we mostly just talk.  I ask her about her dating history, what her typical day is like, where she is at in her life right now.  I find the email format very easy to be honest, and talk about things you wouldn't necessarily be able to say in person.  We send a full picture to each other, with our faces showing, but clothes on.  She has a strikingly attractive face, with a strong jawline and high cheekbones, not conventionally soft or pretty.  I'm definitely attracted to her, and I love the fact that I wouldn't necessarily pick her out of of crowd as someone I would date, but have turned out to meet this beautiful person in this different way.  When I feel good about it, I ask her to tell me about a sexy experience she had recently, as it being the supposed point of our correspondence.  I also take a selfie of me in a black lace teddy, and decide to send that along as well.

     She writes back, "A friend of mine, that sort of acts as a booty call, came over the other night.  At first I wasn't sure if he was coming over to get laid or not, but I was hoping it would lead there.  After cuddling and watching a movie together, I decided to make a move.  I casually started rubbing his leg, letting my hand drift towards his crotch.  I did it a couple times, until I felt his dick twitch under his jeans when my hand met it.  We don't kiss, or do much foreplay usually, so I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.  I took off my shirt, I was wearing a pretty purple lace bra and panties that day, just for him.  He took his shirt off as well; he has such a hot body.  I stood to take of my pants, and sat down on his lap.  I played with his cock in my hands a bit, and he massaged my tits through my bra.  I could tell he thought it was sexy, and couldn't stop smiling.  He grabbed my ass, and I lifted myself up on top of his hard dick.  I bounced on him, until I got myself off, and then he flipped me around to continue fucking me there on the couch.  He always pulls out, and came on my nice bra, but I didn't mind.  I needed it so badly, and he's a good guy, so I was feeling pretty good about it.  Hot pic, by the way.  I loved it!  I wish someone would dress up like that for me. ;)  Tell me something sexy that happened to you recently."

      I respond, "I would dress up for you for sure!  Thanks for the story.  Thinking about you in that bra is so sexy to me.  Maybe you can take a picture of yourself in it and send it to me. :)   As for the story!  My boyfriend came over the other night and said he wanted to get me off, which he loves to do.  I don't come from having sex, so he usually goes down on me beforehand.  He licks my clit, and touches the outside of my pussy, towards the bottom, and sometimes on my ass.  Lately, I've been enjoying him touching me there, so he's been playing with my ass more and more.  I love it when he puts a lubed finger inside right when I'm bearing down to come.  I have the most amazing orgasms!  I told him that I really like a full feeling down there, and that maybe he could go down on me for a while like he usually does, and then when I'm almost ready to come, give me a couple fingers.  He's tried a bit of thrusting, and shaking them almost like a vibrator, but I honestly just want something put in there right before I'm going to come.  He's been doing three fingers, then four.  Not the full length of the fingers, but still!  I absolutely love it.  So, back to the other night.  He starts to lick my pussy, and looking forward to the part when he plays with my ass, I already feel like I'm going to explode.  He starts to tickle it, and I'm about to lose my mind.  But this time, he switches to stimulating my clit with his hand, but I'm so wet it's just as good.  His other finger tickles the opening of my ass, and I can't wait for what he's going to do this time.  I feel the orgasm coming, and I let out a huge moan, letting him know.  Then, I feel something large entering my ass, and I open my eyes to see him over me, giving me his cock.  He knows by now that he doesn't need to thrust or anything.  In about five seconds of having it in there, I come harder than I ever have before, right on his cock.  He slowly takes it out, and I almost die laughing.  We both get in the shower, and I jerk him off in there.  So funny.  I wouldn't exactly consider it anal sex, but there you go! :D"

     She responds, "Wow!  That is the most amazing thing I've ever heard.  You are so great.  Nothing I could say would ever top that.  So here's the pictures you requested!  This photoshoot made for another sexy experience between me and my friend, which I'll have to tell you about another time. ;)"
She sends along about a dozen pictures of her in the purple lace underwear set, looking amazingly sexy.  When I get off later, I do it thinking of the way she looked in those pictures, and the sexual energy you could feel in them.  I feel privileged to have such an open and vivacious friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment